Tinder as a slightly above average looking guy is suifuel

D

Deleted member 12220

Iron
get around 15 likes by well below average girls (landwhales/trannies), 10 likes from overweight/ugly women, and literally only a few from girls who are average attractiveness who obviously don't respond because they have dozens of hotter guys messaging them. and then the one girl who is extremely attractive but is 34 miles away. it's so depressing knowing that 99%+ of girls who are seeing your profile are swiping left because attraction is objective not subjective. this is over 2.5 days in a college town btw. I guess I have to try to gymmax myself to the top 20%.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, n0rthface, Deleted member 16346 and 8 others
get around 15 likes by well below average girls (landwhales/trannies), 10 likes from overweight/ugly women, and literally only a few from girls who are average attractiveness who obviously don't respond because they have dozens of hotter guys messaging them. and then the one girl who is extremely attractive but is 34 miles away. it's so depressing knowing that 99%+ of girls who are seeing your profile are swiping left because attraction is objective not subjective. this is over 2.5 days in a college town btw. I guess I have to try to gymmax myself to the top 20%.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
i have 66 matches about 80% are htb and stacylites (in the uk is rare asf) and i’ve been rated htn/chadlite 5 PSL here

it’s still over they want 8 PSL richard ramirez :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and .👽.
i have 66 matches about 80% are htb and stacylites (in the uk is rare asf) and i’ve been rated htn/chadlite 5 PSL here

it’s still over they want 8 PSL richard ramirez :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
even fat ugly girls don't respond to me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and metagross
i have 66 matches about 80% are htb and stacylites
You probably overrate them.
Stacylites are already rare af on tinder and the few who are there are chad/Chadlite only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 14848
You probably overrate them.
Stacylites are already rare af on tinder and the few who are there are chad/Chadlite only
I see lots of stacies on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I see lots of stacies on tinder
Doubt. Probably overrate them as well.
They make up and filter fraud hard.
I tried tinder in LA and even there were only a few stacies/stacylites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Deleted, Melo95 and 3 others

Why do you guys always try to gaslight people out of their experiences by saying stuff like that lol "Stacylites are rare af on Tinder" or "you probably overrated them'

You ever think maybe beauty is subjective and that a stacy to one guy is probably a becky etc to others

Why do you guys always try to gaslight people out of their experiences by saying stuff like that lol "Stacylites are rare af on Tinder" or "you probably overrated them'

You ever think maybe beauty is subjective and that a stacy to one guy is probably a becky etc to others
First of all it’s pretty common that most men get tricked by make up and filter frauding on tinder. Most „stacies“ you see are actually HTBs who used make up + filter + specific angels to look better.

And the next point is that I am talking about objective ratings.
A Stacy is a stacy no matter what your personal taste is.
For example let’s say a girl finds vinnie hackers face subjectively better looking than Chico’s face.
Then that’s her personal opinion but Chico still has an objectively better looking face.
I also find sometimes girls hotter than objectively better looking girls. But I can still acknowledge that the other girls is objectively better looking.
So if I find a stacylite hotter than a Stacy then the stacylite still stays the stacylite and doesn’t turn into a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 14848

no because looks are not subjective, they are very much so objective. stacy and chad implies a women and man who can be your typical model in terms of looks. Stacylites SHOULD be rare since they probably are instagram "models" that have hundreds of dudes ranging from htns to chads trying to chat them up in their dms and get with them, and fly them out to exotic resorts and shit like that, they probably aren't on tinder where they know that most men there are going to be some form of average joe, who has no famous status, and isnt rich. Stacies and stacylites want famous, high status, rich chads, not just a random chadlite with no status and no wealth on tinder. Im sure most girls on tinder (and normal dating apps in general) aren't stacies, very few are stacylite (7/10), and a majority are some form of becky whether its low-tier becky (4/10), normal becky 5/10, or high tier becky (6/10) with the remaining 20% made up of ugly girls and or landwhales. You only perceive these average looking women to be "stacy" tier because of your natural male testosterone instinct which is to mate with as many women as you possibly can, which tricks you into perceiving them as more physically attractive, than they really are. For instance, when i was in HS, i was basically in love with this girl who i considered my oneitis, to me she was literally the most "beautiful girl i ever saw", even my best friend made fun of me, cause he was like "lmfao dude shes just an average white girl lol". But the thing is since this was literally the only girl to ever treat me like a human being, plus i thought she was giving me IOIs at some times, so for me, since in my mind i thought i actually had a shot at fucking her, she became that much more attractive to me. After all the bullshit and rejection, and several months it took of getting over her, when i finally did, i actually graded her objectively, with no bias at all. She was a high tier becky AT MOST, and thats me being nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Melo95 and metagross
Very likely true.

Women look way better on photos than in real life. They have a talent for looking good on photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and germanlooks
Very likely true.

Women look way better on photos than in real life. They have a talent for looking good on photos.
Women are blackpilled about looks from womb to tomb. Men are the ones who get lied to for 18+ years until we have to figure it out on our own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
A2AE11C7 9FF3 410F B6E7 1273575CE290
D90A1C14 7ACD 45F1 891E F0F3F8E3A79E
2EA75935 07B1 4FF7 A645 34B4043901C9
BD631603 95BD 46DC 9CBE 8AC05239C959

A tinder match of mine, I would classify her as stacy. Sure girls like this are rare but certainly not impossible to find, especially in Central Europe

When I catfished in North America finding stacies was indeed hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
i once tried a tinder, and bought tinder platium for a month, it showed i had 75 likes, i checked it out 50 of them were trannies, 20 were fat/obese and 5 were fake profiles.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12220 and Prettyboy
first-time-really.gif

Welcome to club.

No surgery?

bold of you to assume you are above average looking

bold of you to assume you are above average looking
actual average looking guys barely get shit on tinder. like the app is actually unusable for them. I’m nowhere near Chad but I’m definitely like a 6/10 irl. I match with like 1-2 decent looking girls a day and a lot of sub 4 women. messages like these don’t happen for average looking guys.

Attachments

• 3B7305EF-ED10-421D-8C30-1141E99A614E.png
    3B7305EF-ED10-421D-8C30-1141E99A614E.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Melo95
actual average looking guys barely get shit on tinder. like the app is actually unusable for them. I’m nowhere near Chad but I’m definitely like a 6/10 irl. I match with like 1-2 decent looking girls a day and a lot of sub 4 women. messages like these don’t happen for average looking guys.
data shows men swipe yes on 53 percent on women and women swipe yes to only 13 percent of men, with the top 10 percent of men getting 78 percent of the likes.

View attachment 1427138View attachment 1427139View attachment 1427140View attachment 1427142
A tinder match of mine, I would classify her as stacy. Sure girls like this are rare but certainly not impossible to find, especially in Central Europe

When I catfished in North America finding stacies was indeed hard
thats not stacy, htb at most.

It really depends on your standards and what you compare it to.

Average girl in my country is quite attractive so i compare all girls to my life average, but i have insane standards.

I did bang 2-4 girls in my country from tinder/badoo thst most guys would consider atleast stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster