Tinder ELO Maxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
From my time on incels.is I learned of a way to boost Tinder ELO from the user speedmaxed.

While I was there, despite enjoying shitposting, I was taken careful of attention of information that could be used to help me in the future when I am in Asia. This was one such example.

https://incels.is/threads/tinder-elo-hack.73392/#post-1374075

The dumbcels did not pay much attention to this incredible blackpill but I did.

More for fakecels and youngcels here. Trucels can ignore or follow along JFL.

There is a way to “hack” tinder. Notice a ton of you guys swipe right on everything. Reality is, you shouldn’t be swiping at all.

Tinder and most other dating apps are ELO-based, meaning you’re ranked on you right swipe proportion to those who in turn swipe right back. Similiarly, Swiping left on other girls raises your rank while getting swiped left on lowers it.

How do you game the system? Follow these steps:
1- make a new account
2- set yourself to be shown men and women
3- only swipe monthly, and when you do, change your settings to women (ONLY SWIPE IF YOU HAVE MATCHES IN QUEUE).

The science: the male matches inflate your value (even 3/10s in urban areas will get 100+ matches/ month). The algorithm cannot distinguish a hot dude from a gay.

Warning- you won’t get matches you wouldn’t see otherwise, but you WILL see those who would swipe right on you much quicker. Matches peter off around 6 months in, but remains far superior to the “swipe right on everything” approach.

Experience shows even ugly dudes will have 2-3 girls to work with / month, which makes it easier to game.

Take it or leave it.

TL/DR Step 1) New account Step 2) Preferences men and women 3) When you swipe after a month of getting likes from queers switch to women only = Chad ELO and top priority in card stack.

Does anyone have thoughts on this, as soon as my selfie stick comes in the mail I will be doing this for myself after getting a new number, new tinder account, and new photos. I expect to have it all set up by this time next week.

I don't know what happened to speedmaxed, he stopped posting. It is possible he ascended using this strategy alone.

I've kept my word speedmaxxed. What I said long ago I have not forgotten. If I am anything I am true to my word, and if I say I'm going to do something then I surely will do it.

Word

Bonus: I have heard from another source it works for Bumble too and will do the same on there.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
doesnt work

it explains why i get more likes the first and second day

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
In the reddit I linked the guy said he got 300 matches from guys in a day.

That is Chad-tier, and the score carries over to when he filters to women only.
i got one match, a landwhale, that blocked me before i got the chance to msg, its over.

• +1
i got one match, a landwhale, that blocked me before i got the chance to msg, its over.

Over 6 apps and 2 weeks and thousands of swipes in my western city I got matches with Asian girls only, 20 times, only 2 responded, 1 qt Filipino and 1 fat Filipino, both gave me their numbers, both ghosted me.

The way I figure it with my boost in Asia and considering only Chad can get matches in the west (and I was able to get a few) then I would get a huge magnitude increase in Asia from this paltry sum here.

Would this work?

Make a new acc, add pictures of absolute 10/10 chad that everyone will swipe right on, don't swipe for a few months, change pics to your own, get huge elo boost and match with 10/10 stacies :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Hiro
Would this work?

Make a new acc, add pictures of absolute 10/10 chad that everyone will swipe right on, don't swipe for a few months, change pics to your own, get huge elo boost and match with 10/10 stacies :feelsthink:
thats what most above average guys who hit a plateau in likes do to boost their chances

thats what most above average guys who hit a plateau in likes do to boost their chances
I think ELO is now attached to your phone number, made a new account and didn't get any matches with a chad.

• +1
I think ELO is now attached to your phone number, made a new account and didn't get any matches with a chad.
yeah your number is your actual account

• +1
yeah your number is your actual account
Burner phone maxx tbh

I am getting a new phone number immediately, in preparation for using this experiment for my own purposes.

I am just going to have my primary number changed.

My number is permanently ruined from swiping thousands of times and only getting a lousy few matches.

Would this work?

It is possible but these apps may be sophisticated enough to realize that. It would not surprise me if there was some basic facial recognition embedded into the algorithm.

i tested gay thing many times and it never boosted my elo. NEVER.

but i can confirm i get more matches when i dont swipe at all . i just perform 20 swipes once per week and get few matches (if i would be swipping everyday id get much less than this)

• +1
i tested gay thing many times and it never boosted my elo. NEVER.

but i can confirm i get more matches when i dont swipe at all . i just perform 20 swipes once per week and get few matches (if i would be swipping everyday id get much less than this)

For me I would rather just do it and then leave my account open because I feel if I were just to open a new tinder when I get to Japan after the noob boost it may get tanked for being an account with no history.

At least this you can build some sort of account history / ELO.

Tinder is worst case for LTR best case for sex

• +1
Tinder is worst case for LTR best case for sex

I'm hoping to meet my LTR college girl teaching English at university in Japan after getting masters in TESOL.

Tinder just for girls during my trip but I might keep contact and LTR one if she's still around when I come back.

I'm hoping to meet my LTR college girl teaching English at university in Japan after getting masters in TESOL.

Tinder just for girls during my trip but I might keep contact and LTR one if she's still around when I come back.

stop talking about japan

and you wont find anything, not enough attractive

stop talking about japan

and you wont find anything, not enough attractive

Lies.

I would not have got any matches in the west if that was true. Why is it only Asian women matched me if I don't have appeal to them?

Keep coping.

Lies.

I would not have got any matches in the west if that was true. Why is it only Asian women matched me if I don't have appeal to them?

Keep coping.

>says that theres one place in world where women are attracted to weak, ugly, negative, autistic, poor men
>tells everyone to stop coping

>says that theres one place in world where women are attracted to weak, ugly, negative, autistic, poor men
>tells everyone to stop coping

I'm not negative though.

I'm not ugly either, it's just my soft delicate features only appeal to Asian women.

Got 10+ likes on Tinder within 30 mins on gay mode with a bad rear camera selfie. Now all I need to do is transform into Chad to get the same amount of attention from women.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-01-22-48-54.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-01-22-48-54.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2018-12-01-23-17-33.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-01-23-17-33.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Zesto
Over 6 apps and 2 weeks and thousands of swipes in my western city I got matches with Asian girls only, 20 times, only 2 responded, 1 qt Filipino and 1 fat Filipino, both gave me their numbers, both ghosted me.

The way I figure it with my boost in Asia and considering only Chad can get matches in the west (and I was able to get a few) then I would get a huge magnitude increase in Asia from this paltry sum here.
Maybe its due to the nasal folds you have (literally old man tier facially), get surgery on those and you should do better.
Maybe its due to the nasal folds you have (literally old man tier facially), get surgery on those and you should do better.
Probably the best advice you will get on this site so don't forget.

• +1
The attention I get from men is insane. I know how gay chads feel now

Or just be good looking

Would this work?

Can confirm that this absolutely fucking works, lmfao.