Tinder height experiment

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Is anyone willing to do a Tinder heightfishing experiment? Take a 6'8" (low-tier) normie and see if he has any success on Tinder just from top 0.1% height. No RTT (roids, tats, or tans).

• +1
Reactions: 189
Yes.

What is insistence about height? That it matters, but less than people think?

Yes.

What is insistence about height? That it matters, but less than people think?
Yes. We've had chadfishing experiments of gymmaxed normies who got lots of matches, facial Chads who got lots of matches, etc. Haven't seen one for a tall normie despite it being an extremely popular view on this forum.

You need to have a good face to get good matches from gymmaxxed normie. I'm 6ft gymmaxxed and get shit matches
Top 1% gymmaxxed body got matches:

If height is of equal or even more importance than body, then someone with a top 1% of height would do equally as well if not better.

Yes. We've had chadfishing experiments of gymmaxed normies who got lots of matches, facial Chads who got lots of matches, etc. Haven't seen one for a tall normie despite it being an extremely popular view on this forum.
Yes. I agree. I think maybe the inclination for height is more pronounced than people think, especially as the people of this forum and similar ones may have a propensity for seeking out things related to height. I even think some of the women who obsess over tall guys/demand a tall guy online actually do not care as much as they let on, but I could be wrong.

Yes. I agree. I think maybe the inclination for height is more pronounced than people think, especially as the people of this forum and similar ones may have a propensity for seeking out things related to height. I even think some of the women who obsess over tall guys/demand a tall guy online actually do not care as much as they let on, but I could be wrong.
Yes. Girls only say 6'+ to sound high value. In reality, they just want a facial Chad with a good body to hook up with.

after 6'2 it's diminishing returns, after 6'4 there is rarely any benefit unless the girl is tall af, she doesn't want to have to stand on a stool to kiss you lol

after 6'2 it's diminishing returns, after 6'4 there is rarely any benefit unless the girl is tall af, she doesn't want to have to stand on a stool to kiss you lol
Same logic can be applied to roidmaxxed guys, but girls still find them attractive according to Tinder experiments.

A real unfrauded with no shoes 6ft is already rare

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and animo123
after 6'4 most girls will think of you as a freak

Bro you need to stop obsessing about these tinder experiments. I have a feeling you did tinder and didn't do as good as you expected for your height, you have to understand height is hard to portray in pictures, even if you stand next to people in pics, they just can't feel that aura through the screen. Tinder is for prettyboys, irl is for tall niggas bro.

height is extremely valuable but not on tinder.

it has an effect in person and it is true it happens to me all the time.

when I go out with my friends there are a few that are facially more attractive than me but it seems like I get the most attention