tinder in Poland, 1 month results

Michael

Michael

slaying
fresh 1 month old account, tinder platinium, my own pics, second biggest city in Poland

jfl, I was travelling the world and forgot how this shit is easy there. I was in like 10 countries this year and it wasn't even close to getting numbers on tinder I am getting in there.

just Polandmaxx theory, these hoes will get taxi to your place at 2am if you are at least decent looking :lul:

Attachments

• tind.png
    tind.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, sergeant blackpill, OOGABOOGA and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, CristianT, Romeo1111 and 8 others
fresh 1 month old account, tinder platinium, my own pics, second biggest city in Poland

jfl, I was travelling the world and forgot how this shit is easy there. I was in like 10 countries this year and it wasn't even close to getting numbers on tinder I am getting in there.

just Polandmaxx theory, these hoes will get taxi to your place at 2am if you are at least decent looking :lul:
Do they use different kind of number system in your Language or why does it say 3202?

Ma nigga mind dming your Face ? Im curious

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member, one job away and 1 other person
Mirin, Polish girls are hot af, speak from experience cuz Polish construction workers daughters in Scandinavia :owo:
jfl, I was travelling the world and forgot how this shit is easy there. I was in like 10 countries this year
Mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Michael
Which video ? :soy: The pic he linked in his eyes thread barely shows anything
enough to see that hes v gl but hes not chad psl wise. but 3k matches speak for itself

• +1
Reactions: one job away
enough to see that hes v gl but hes not chad psl wise. but 3k matches speak for itself
That’s the thing. I know many people with thousands of matches. Not in 1 months tho but they are all not even chadlite. I just wonder what op looks like. Sadly he doesn’t wanna share but yeah whatever.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
That’s the thing. I know many people with thousands of matches. Not in 1 months tho but they are all not even chadlite. I just wonder what op looks like. Sadly he doesn’t wanna share but yeah whatever.
nigga gets 100/day thats chad level tbh:feelsohh:probably 300 on first day.

300 on first day mogs me like 10 times.. which makes me suicidal:lul::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member and one job away
I would slay hard asf in Poland :forcedsmile:, I want to visit one day

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You look like that vampire twilight guy, of course you can get matches like that and bitches who would take a taxi to see you, doesn't work for ethnics with bug eyes and jew nose like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .🇹🇩., germanlooks and 4 others
Not gonna learn that subhuman language just to slay beckies

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, germanlooks and Michael
What's your race? Why do you stand out in Poland?

I looked up Poland and it's 96% polish. Polish people look white from image search. I imagine your not white, in order to stand out there?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Deleted member 14166 and eduardkoopman

yea i did passport to poland and matches insanely hot chicks ready to fuck, i fucking hate my cointry jeez

• +1
Reactions: Michael and .👽.
How tall are you

What's your race? Why do you stand out in Poland?

I looked up Poland and it's 96% polish. Polish people look white from image search. I imagine your not white, in order to stand out there?
Why does he have to be some weird race to stand out?

He’s just a good looking white guy

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Looks234, .👽. and 2 others
Why does he have to be some weird race to stand out?

He’s just a good looking white guy
It's because he said he doesn't do as well in other cities. The only explanations I can think of:

1) Polish girls sleep with more men overall than other cities
2) Polish men are more ugly, so he has less competition
3) He some how looks different than polish men so he stands out (More than other cities he goes to.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and .👽.
yea i did passport to poland and matches insanely hot chicks ready to fuck, i fucking hate my cointry jeez
i get some polish matches but they ask me to marry them:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: mirin low inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 6128, Primordial and 1 other person
not that impressive tbh
@OOGABOOGA get more matches in a week in Los Angeles

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael, OOGABOOGA and Looks234
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and Michael
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7580
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Ryan, one job away and 1 other person
not that impressive tbh
@OOGABOOGA get more matches in a week in Los Angeles
That’s not even close to true why do you say this kind of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .👽., gamma and 1 other person
I need to try that. Gimme pics and I Test it
it's cope not even tyler maher gets that many. got around 100 after 12 hours or so. but maybe salludon mogs him:forcedsmile:

if you are at least decent looking :lul:
"Just be at least decent looking":

Meanwhile OP:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 16209, Prettyboy and 2 others
It's because he said he doesn't do as well in other cities. The only explanations I can think of:

1) Polish girls sleep with more men overall than other cities
2) Polish men are more ugly, so he has less competition
3) He some how looks different than polish men so he stands out (More than other cities he goes to.)
all of these is true i belive

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
an italian chad friend of mine who currently lives in Poland, told me I am not masculine enough to get any girl at all in Poland

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and Prettyboy
an italian chad friend of mine who currently lives in Poland, told me I am not masculine enough to get any girl at all in Poland
There's the stereotype of Eastern European women liking masculine ogres but in reality mostly low quality ones are like that. The urban / high quality girls prefer prettyboys just like anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and WontStopNorwooding
Mirin seeing a polish chad.:eek:
Images 85
Images 87

Polish girl are the most good-looking in chavland :love:whereas man are Bloated buzzcut ogres.( Honest from my observation).
See those sub5 :lul: in second pic background.
I think you must average 1 girl / week with those stats.:cool::cool:

There's the stereotype of Eastern European women liking masculine ogres but in reality mostly low quality ones are like that. The urban / high quality girls prefer prettyboys just like anywhere else
look at my beta cuck eyes
I have no hope to slay in Poland or any white majority country

IMG 20211201 162700

slavic women go crazy like most women over nice eyes... nice shade of blue or green eyes is enough to do very well with women.

i would do anything for having your eye color, it would solve all my problems

You look like that vampire twilight guy, of course you can get matches like that and bitches who would take a taxi to see you, doesn't work for ethnics with bug eyes and jew nose like me.
don’t forget short chin and flatface