Tinder is 97% male, 3% female in South Korea. HelloTalk (an app to meet foreigners) is 85% female, 15% male.

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

"
Tinder
2.15M monthly active users
Male: 96.6%
Female: 3.4%

Glam
1.8M monthly active users
Male: 87.4%
Female: 12.4%

Hello Talk
1.72M monthly active users
Male: 15.4%

Female: 84.6%

Yeoboya

1.21M monthly active users
Male: 68.0%
Female: 32.0%

Wippy
1.08M monthly active users
Male: 94.3%
Female: 5.7%"

All dating apps in South Korea are 97% men, 3% women. Showing that Korean women simply do not want to date them.

Then the only app, HelloTalk, where its 85% MAJORITY FEMALE , the only app females actually use. Is one that is literally to meet FOREIGNER EUROPEAN MEN

Proving that they literally do not want to meet Korean men, they ONLY want to meet European/american white men. That's why they have the lowest birth rate in the entire world.

That's why they betray their men the most out of all races of women

Korean women are the biggest worshippers of white men out of all races of asian women, that's why Cheesyrumble unprovoked, makes loads of these coping cherrypick threads. Because he's projecting.

(someone from another forum asked me to post this thread for him)

Attachments

• 1667342601407.png
    1667342601407.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31616, Zeruel, madmofo and 21 others

"
Tinder

Glam

Hello Talk

Yeoboya

Wippy

All dating apps in South Korea are 95% men, 5% women. Showing that Korean women simply do not want to date them.

Then the only app, HelloTalk, where its 85% MAJORITY FEMALE , the only app females actually use. Is one that is literally to meet FOREIGNER EUROPEAN MEN

Proving that they literally do not want to meet Korean men, they ONLY want to meet European/american white men. That's why they have the lowest birth rate in the entire world.

View attachment 1931733
Korean women are the biggest worshippers of white men out of all races of asian women, that's why Cheesyrumble unprovoked, makes loads of these coping cherrypick threads. Because he's projecting.

Mogger thread.

It's so over for ricecels. This is why I wanna fuck Asian foids but not have a child with them.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 23017, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Jesus that’s beyond brutal wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Mongrelcel and 12 others
Mogger thread.

It's so over for ricecels. This is why I wanna fuck Asian foids but not have a child with them.
If ur gonna reproduce with them. Abort male babies.

Asian only works on females.

Any male with asian blood = fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, latincell95 and MoggerGaston
But I thought KPOP femboys were banging all the white women so why is there no app for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, bloomercel, Mongrelcel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Buci, rand anon and SubhumanCurrycel
Thanks for the lifefuel, finally something everyone here can be happy about

but unfortuantely European men aren't allowed to travel to Korea so it's hopeless, they have a strict Covid vax policy

Thanks for the lifefuel, finally something everyone here can be happy about

but unfortuantely European men aren't allowed to travel to Korea so it's hopeless, they have a strict Covid vax policy
Most European men are vaxxed

& slaying there

they're saying Korea is even easier than SEA on god

Mogger thread.

Honestly the kid would be a mogger in the home country . Half rice kids are celebrities in Korea. But yea if they go to the west its over

Most European men are vaxxed

& slaying there

they're saying Korea is even easier than SEA on god
I don't know the statistics, so let me rephrase it: I could not slay in Korea as I wouldn't be allowed to go there

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ChadpreetMaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Over for high inhib ricecels who dont wanna leave their house
online-dating reflects IRL society tbh

Skorea seems to be hypergamy on steroids. absolutely over

North Korea is best korea.

• +1
Reactions: John124
you have to bear in mind that in europe/usa ratio is not so bad but its still close to 70/30 - 80/20

Main reason why i started megadosing on mushrooms and plentiful of drugs in order to get exposure and brain rewiring- even if you are htn+ and you want your looksmatch or higher - your best bet is approaching, socialmaxing, statusmaxing.. literally anything but not online dating.

Solid post.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
online-dating reflects IRL society tbh

Skorea seems to be hypergamy on steroids. absolutely over

North Korea is best korea.

Absolutely over

FOR KOREAN MEN****

Not white men, its tutorial mode there for the avg white

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and latincell95
Mogger thread.

I can breed them but i won't raise the child

• +1
@Cheesyrumble

thoughts?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Dystopian, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
I wonder whose alt this could be

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, latincell95 and Deleted member 20189
I must go to South Korea then

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and ChadpreetMaxxer
I must go to South Korea then
yes

avg dick there is 3.2 inches too

3.5 inch + dick and ur basically a god there

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
yes

avg dick there is 3.2 inches too

3.5 inch + dick and ur basically a god there
Over for koreancels, my Koreans friends are all incels so makes sense

• +1
None of these stats are accurate

• JFL
  • JFL
By far the most used dating app in Korea is "Amanda 아만다". It's not even on anything u posted JFL. It has the same gender ratio as tinder does in America.

And ur literally talking out of ur ass about foreigners. There is nothing u posted that even talks about non-Koreans

One korean post a day makes @Cheesyrumble tear his hair :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: John124, Deleted member 20189, ChadpreetMaxxer and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
But I thought KPOP femboys were banging all the white women so why is there no app for that
They use hellotalk. The stats are literally impossible to be 96% female users JFL. Hellotalk is known as an app that foreign women use to meet koreans. And Korean men use it to get laid

Last edited:
One korean post a day makes @Cheesyrumble tear his hair :lul::lul::lul:
He just posts blantant lies. There's literally nothing he posted is accurate.

They use hellotalk. The stats are literally impossible to be 96% female users JFL. Hellotalk is known as an app that foreign women use to meet koreans. And Korean men use it to get laid

Interesting. Tell those girls if they really want to get dug out to hit up a bwc

@ChadpreetMaxxer u are way off
"Dating app monthly users 1.77 million, male to female ratio of 6:4 … 80.9% deletion rate after one month of installation"

"The ratio of male and female users of dating apps that require conditional verification is close to 5:5 – The more stable dating is possible through specific conditional verification, the more similar the male and female ratio"

This is a TOTAL OVERVIEW OF ALL DATING APPS IN KOREA

@ChadpreetMaxxer u are way off
"Dating app monthly users 1.77 million, male to female ratio of 6:4 … 80.9% deletion rate after one month of installation"

"The ratio of male and female users of dating apps that require conditional verification is close to 5:5 – The more stable dating is possible through specific conditional verification, the more similar the male and female ratio"

This is a TOTAL OVERVIEW OF ALL DATING APPS IN KOREA
The gender ratio is even better than it is in America JFL

Thanks for ruining my day for making me see a White woman with a Ching Chong.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Last edited:
I always wondered why i saw so many korean girls on hellotalk they wanna gtfo out of there for average whites @Cheesyrumble

I always wondered why i saw so many korean girls on hellotalk they wanna gtfo out of there for average whites @Cheesyrumble
Hellotalk is 84.6% male... there's a reason why there's asian women complaining about how western women use the app just to find a korean boyfriend..... blantant lies just so u can get upvotes
6d926b65619cc01c5ec20b24e1342b50 1

Last edited:
@Cheesyrumble

"
Tinder

Glam

Hello Talk

Yeoboya

Wippy

All dating apps in South Korea are 97% men, 3% women. Showing that Korean women simply do not want to date them.

View attachment 1931733

Wouldnt thinks like kpop increase pride among koreans for their own culture?

Hellotalk is 84.6% male... there's a reason why there's asian women complaining about how western women use the app just to find a korean boyfriend..... blantant lies just so u can get upvotes
View attachment 1931917

Shes mad that she didnt get a top 0.1% korean man and instead he would rather take an average white roasty. She doesnt give a shit about the ugly korean men hopelessly trying to find foreign women.

Shes mad that she didnt get a top 0.1% korean man and instead he would rather take an average white roasty. She doesnt give a shit about the ugly korean men hopelessly trying to find foreign women.
I think ur missing the main problem with her. She's a landwhale noodlewhore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back