Tinder is a feminist program engineered to weed out sub-chad male genetics [Feminist Endgame]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Back in the day you would go to the local ball to jester and dancemaxx to find a girl,

incels would have a time like the guy in the video^

just rejected over and over again

But these days with tinder being the main way;

Tinder doesn't let incels even attempt to approach

They aren't even let inside the ball room because they are sub-chadlite

The ballroom security has a secret job to only let in chadlites or chads

But this still isnt public knowledge to general society.

Everyone thinks its all fun and games and disney fairyland world

And your telling me this isnt feminist end-game society?

To weed out all sub chadlite males and give ALL women access to a guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: javab, Good_Little_Goy, AscendingHero and 9 others
That's how it always was tho. Good looking males got the girl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 5 others
yeah they just said someone was 'charming' or 'charismatic', which is just different words for good-looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, AscendingHero, lilhorizontal32 and 9 others
on average, id say people date their SMV matches back then.

Now its purely chadlites with beckies

and normies with no one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, copemaxxeer and 4 others

Back in the day you would go to the local ball to jester and dancemaxx to find a girl,

incels would have a time like the guy in the video^

just rejected over and over again

But these days with tinder being the main way;

Tinder doesn't let incels even attempt to approach

They aren't even let inside the ball room because they are sub-chadlite

The ballroom security has a secret job to only let in chadlites or chads

But this still isnt public knowledge to general society.

Everyone thinks its all fun and games and disney fairyland world

And your telling me this isnt feminist end-game society?

To weed out all sub chadlite males and give ALL women access to a guy

Mirin that Mid-Atlantic accent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
As if a feminist would be able to create even a simple app. They all have cockroach with brain vasectomy IQ levels. It's just greedy cucks willing to make a quick buck off undesirable males.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ballskin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Mirin that Mid-Atlantic accent
Cary Grant was a master of it, well he had it naturally. Shame we've lost that to time tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nope

Tbh a happy couple long term is where both the man and woman make some compromise

I agree with OP that this is what is going on today, but it will leave both men and women unhappy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Tales from an indian incel

just be HTN white with hair and slay on tinder

on average, id say people date their SMV matches back then.

Now its purely chadlites with beckies

and normies with no one
Beckies get pumped and dumped by chadlites still.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sonny Black and Johanjohan
women dont care about genetics they breed with betacucks but fuck chad on the side on birth control

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 17829
Then you arent htn
people on here told me i am. can i send photo and you be honest? because im really not getting ANY success on tinder

people on here told me i am. can i send photo and you be honest? because im really not getting ANY success on tinder

I will give an honest assessment if you want me to but HTNs without the muscled and tall look struggle on dating sites now usually.

Females couldn't be so picky back when they were limited to their local social circle. Dating sites and social media took hypergamy with these females to the stratosphere.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
Ye send me pics im honest and dont overrate like the indians on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Lawton88
I will give an honest assessment if you want me to but HTNs without the muscled and tall look struggle on dating sites now usually.

Females couldn't be so picky back when they were limited to their local social circle. Dating sites and social media took hypergamy with these females to the stratosphere.
Tales from mumbai u indian incel

white HTN with nw0 dont struggle :lul:

• JFL
Tales from mumbai u indian incel

white HTN with nw0 dont struggle :lul:

:ogre:

Alright put a HTN 5.5 or 6/10 face on Tinder without a body halo and see how he does. A few prettyboy with hair looks might attract some pretty young ones but most won't do that well and will have lower looks female matches usually.

I am an older white guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Alright put a HTN 5.5 or 6/10 face on Tinder without a body halo and see how he does. A few prettyboy with hair looks might attract some pretty young ones but most won't do that well and will have lower looks female matches usually.

I am an older white guy.
Yes they all do well

be white with nw0 and look NT

Yes they all do well

be white with nw0 and look NT

I would like to see that because most claim the matches that actually follow up are 4/10s and an occasional 5/10 who ends up ghosting many times.

Do a test and see what happens when they don't have the height/body halo or the tik tok pretty boy look.

I would like to see that because most claim the matches that actually follow up are 4/10s and an occasional 5/10 who ends up ghosting many times.

Do a test and see what happens when they don't have the height/body halo or the tik tok pretty boy look.
Ive already tested it on tinder and they get 70-100+ likes first day

you are just coping because ur ugly bro

Ive already tested it on tinder and they get 70-100+ likes first day

you are just coping because ur ugly bro

Lol let's see it then. Not what I have seen. I don't use those sites but have seen people posting the joke results showing the crazy looks hypergamy.

Lol let's see it then. Not what I have seen. I don't use those sites but have seen people posting the joke results showing the crazy looks hypergamy.
Yes you havnt used it because you are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
depends

the basis for being good looking back then was by far way less strict than it is now. a guy who is a 4/4.5 and who is 5'8"/5'9" would have been considered good looking 50 years ago, now you need to be at least a psl 5.5/6 who is 6'+. feminism and technology has ruined everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262 and Constantin Denis
depends

the basis for being good looking back then was by far way less strict than it is now. a guy who is a 4/4.5 and who is 5'8"/5'9" would have been considered good looking 50 years ago, now you need to be at least a psl 5.5/6 who is 6'+. feminism and technology has ruined everything
women back then would still go for the most handsome man if they had the means to.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and ray
women back then would still go for the most handsome man if they had the means to.
it was less possible because they were confined to a specific area. everyone was confined to a specific area for dating up until dating websites started becoming a thing. now women would drive from dallas, texas to san antonio texas for a psl 7 6'5" chad rather than being with a psl 5.5 6'2" htn in their direct area

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

If they had the means to

Back then they were shamed into settling down by religion/society back then. Also being a single mum was a social death sentence.
There was far more rates of poverty back then (putting food on the table ect) so the value of a provider was higher.

No government handouts , women were ostracised from alot of the labour force both discriminately and simply not many female orientated jobs (which woman wants to work in a coal mine in wales).

Information asymmetry, they couldn't go chad hunting, as chad 50 miles away was difficult to find and converse with and were usually confined to the men in their town.

Basically their natural disposition for chad were basically cucked by society back then.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

Years ago it was mostly only the true Stacy and highest tier Beckies that went after the Chadlites I would say in my area. There were some exceptions but that was the norm as you didn't have females shooting for 2 spots above their looks like you do now with 5/10 females. It wasn't hard for a pretty well to do guy to go 2 spots above his looks though unlike now but I think a lot of those guys got divorced raped years later.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
When the cope is so strong

• Hmm...