Tinder is making women miserable

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

Your “study” itself shows that women are pickier than men, what are you even on?

Are these people retarded? The reason so many men swipe right to everyone is not because of an “egoboost”, it’s because they can’t afford to be selective.

Taking your time sorting through profiles that you know have a low chance of matching with you is a waste of time. From the male perspective it makes more sense to swipe right on all, see what sticks and work from there.

It is women’s choosiness that pushed men to a corner and made them have to resort to this type of strategy.

Wow so women message chad first 1/5 times? They are so dedicated

JFL if expect me to feel sympathy for a hypergamous landwhale who is getting ghosted by chadlite who swiped right for everyone. Give me a break.

MUH HYPERGAMY THE MEN ALSO GOT PLENTY OF MATCHES:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, DidntRead, hopemaxxer and 15 others
Why do you guys still talk about tinder in 2020?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, inceletto, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
It amazes me how normies are able to interpret data like actual retards in a mental hospital

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Amnesia, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
This is only because the Chads they swipe right on already are talking to better looking girls

That’s what they deserve for thinking they deserve Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, PYT, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Again, attacking chad like hes represents all the men in the dating pool. When will these pseudo-scientists fuck off? When women talk about men not sending them messages its always about chad yet they make it seem like average men don't send them messages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, inceletto, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Technically they're right, nothing worse for a woman not to get Chad's attention.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Why do you guys still talk about tinder in 2020?
This. Tinder is irrelevant nowadays. Its about cold approaching girls at the grocery store now. Rest is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Rasputin, DidntRead and 3 others
No you silly inkwell everything is mens fault! Empower women! Destroy the system!

Again, attacking chad like hes represents all the men in the dating pool. When will these pseudo-scientists fuck off? When women talk about men not sending them messages its always about chad yet they make it seem like average men don't send them messages.
Women ghost average men 100 times more often than chad ghosts them. Also, it’s pretty obvious this “study” was made by females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
subchad = invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
So much probjection

Tinder is dead anyway, I have 10x better success IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 2012 and inceletto