Tinder-Just be lucky and be first theory

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Any succesfull tinder dates I've had, were with girls that had only installed the app very recently for the first time and matched with me soon after. If a girl is on tinder longer than 2 weeks she is basically undateable. Women get overwhelmed with attention so if they are on there for that long then it means they are broken inside and chase chad only.

I delete tinder every 3-4 weeks now for the newbie boost gain and try to match new users in my area. I keep seeing the same profiles and matching them over and over again with women that are using this app for months. How many chad cocks can their vaginas take? Hard to imagine how many STDs a woman must have that has been on tinder for over a month, easily accumulating over 1000 pre-selected matches.

1000 cock stare, insane standards, undateable.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and xit
are you sure they weren't lying

women often do this, same as how they lie about number of sex partners

I agree about them becoming undateable after too long on tinder though

Any succesfull tinder dates I've had, were with girls that had only installed the app very recently for the first time and matched with me soon after. If a girl is on tinder longer than 2 weeks she is basically undateable. Women get overwhelmed with attention so if they are on there for that long then it means they are broken inside and chase chad only.

I delete tinder every 3-4 weeks now for the newbie boost gain and try to match new users in my area. I keep seeing the same profiles and matching them over and over again with women that are using this app for months. How many chad cocks can their vaginas take? Hard to imagine how many STDs a woman must have that has been on tinder for over a month, easily accumulating over 1000 pre-selected matches.

1000 cock stare, insane standards, undateable.

yea, i matched with same persons in my area even after 3-4 month apart of creating new accounts
just dont go serious with the girl who stay too long on tinders

After using a random average white foid as a tinder experiment i gave up on tinder.