Tinder manipulates male profile visibility to promote hypergamy & maximize revenues from men

i rotted off club penguin too lmao. another legendary game. honestly the nostelgia is unreal thinking of how happy i was back then compared to now.

yeah they fucked up taking out pvp, why didnt they just add it back the retards
I've changed my mind on nostalgia. I used to think it was a good cope, but I have learned its one of the worst copes to have. It just makes you feel less happy about your current life situation when you are done having it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and TrestIsBest
Just slide in her DMs on instagram bro there’s surely not 10 other guys with more followers and girls thirsting in their comment section, she’ll definitely pick u bro :soy:

I agree tinder is shit but so is all social media, irl is legit but now a days it’s weird if u cold approach a girl just gives off the vibe that ur a weirdo with no friends
Yeah you have to social circle maxx but the pandemic messed that up

• +1
Reactions: facial3rds and Xangsane
i rotted off club penguin too lmao. another legendary game. honestly the nostelgia is unreal thinking of how happy i was back then compared to now.

yeah they fucked up taking out pvp, why didnt they just add it back the retards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
tl dr.

but i belive its not tinder but the dating market where there is atleast 3-4x more men(probably more) on tinder then girls + girls being picky as fuck because most guys arent that picky(chads fucking girls way below their looksmatch). I fucked a decent amount of girls that i mog to grave but i was horny, probably all those girls got a huge ego boost.

If guys would not be such big pussies and go for girls that are their looksmatch only the dating market would be more fair.

I honestly belive Men are a huge part of the problem by giving free attention/free money/ free affection to girls who dont deserve it.
Litterally simps are the fucking problem.

If girls didnt have 1000 thristy gl and ugly man thirsying over them everyday they would need to work for attention and would be easier to get laid.

Tbh just looksmax to top20% and picturemax and you will slay.
faceappmaxx if you could

Yes. I paid for platinum and got 100s of matches a day vs 1/week with a whale with free version.

Just get hinge. It puts the last person who liked you at the front of your stack. And it shows you girls who are your type. There's no bullshit algorithms.
a lot of women on reddit admit they go on hinge for relationships and get disappointed when it's full of guys who are unsuccessful on tinder/bumble looking for casual sex

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Approaching irl is the only way and totally possible if you have some brain and can take advantage of situations.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Approaching irl is the only way and totally possible if you have some brain and can take advantage of situations.
that & instagram maxxing is the best way