Tired of looking like a Low Class Trench Digger?Cranialdeformationmax Now!

Bushman

Bushman

I TOOK ACTION
In Eurasian Steppe societies, nobles would artificially augment their neurocrania. Mothers would place wooden planks tightly on the front and back of their babies’ heads to vertically lengthen their neurocrania and produce the much sought after “high class forehead”.
If you are tired of looking like a Balkan construction worker, you NEED to annunakimax ASAP!
Examples:

7652EE7B 78BE 4ED7 8A2D D01DE6FC9E8D

A hunnic King with an augmented head. His high class forehead set him apart from his curry shudra subjects in India.

A8F570B2 7E77 4B5F AAAA C8D6880EE1BB

Example 2: Crackas that were in contact with the Eurasian steppe also sought to emulate their Annunaki Hun overlords. Here is a Germanic Ostrogoth Stacy with an augmented high class forehead.

How to achieve this look naturally:

As adults, our crania are much less malleable . However, with patience and a few exercises, you can acquire this Brahmin trait.
1. Tie two wooden planks to the front and back of your head as you sleep. Over time, your forehead should deform to the desired shape.
2. Cranium pushes- I like to think of this as “hard mewing” for the neurocranium. Lean against the wall with your forehead pressing against the surface. After 30 minutes, turn the other way and lean backwards with the back of your head against the surface. Stop after 30 minutes.

I hope this guide is useful for all you guys that want to forehead max!

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Gonthar and Deleted member 28691
Just Crystal Skull Maxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman