TMJ may cause face bloat.

Vanity00

Vanity00

Iron
Does your jaw crack and click when you move it? Is your face puffy even if you lose weight? You might have Temporomandibular Joint Disorder or you are likely to develop it. This disorder causes inflammation in your jaw muscles and your cheekbones.

I've lost significant amount of weight yet after my bulk but my face NEVER returned to it's leanness. My jaw has been cracking and my face has started to swell up every time I eat hard food or chew gum and I didn't know why. Now I know why.

I am praying to Gandy that I can counter this, because if I have fully developed TMJ... you CAN'T GET RID OF IT.

Because you have weak facial bones
Not because of TMJ

Because you have weak facial bones
Not because of TMJ
Not true.

My face used to be lean before I started gymcelling. I started bulking right when TMJ started and now I haven't regained my facial leanness since then.

Not true.

My face used to be lean before I started gymcelling. I started bulking right when TMJ started and now I haven't regained my facial leanness since then.
I cant find anything on google about TMJ affecting fat on the face.

I’m 99% sure I have TMJ and my face looks good/not bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i've never heard of that before

are you sure your at the same bf% as you were as before the bulk? you might be either at a higher bf%, or you're misremembering your previous leanness and have a high amount of buccal fat (solution: buccal fat removal)

This is bs, get leaner

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 1464
Stop chugging 10 liters of diet soda after lifting dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Framletgod
cope, you look bloated cuz shity bones regardless of tmj

Looks like inflammatory reaction not due to TMJ to me too.
Look elsewhere bro.