to all people i may/may not have beef with

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
@justinzayn i only dislike dravidians i have nothing against pakis i hope we put our past behind us

@5ft1 im not a race wars kinda guy im no sfcel

@ropemax i dont know why u dislike me ngl

@Nameless_Sunflower i never took monk from you

@currylightskin same as @justinzayn

@Collagen or rope i may not be chinese but i helped a chinese friend out of suicide so i technically helped the CCP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deprived, Deleted member 18340 and 6 others
Look at this hapa pedo trying to suck people off now that we all know the truth. Ohhh, you gonna beg for mercy? trying to grab every crumb you can possibly lay your hands on? What a fucking freak! they all know who you are, you got exposed and this is only the beginning. Soon our discord team would release all the info and the hidden chats you had with all those little kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Hades, Clark69 and 8 others
I declare op as innocent

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
+10 SOCIAL CREDIT

• +1
Look at this hapa pedo trying to suck people off now that we all know the truth. Ohhh, you gonna bag for mercy? trying to grab every crumb you can possibly lay your hands on? What a fucking freak! they all know who you are, you got exposed and this is only the beginning. Soon our discord team would release all the info and the hidden chats you had with all those little kids.
your stories are getting more ludicrous

and imagine calling me a pedo for having a based taste in women

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
+10 SOCIAL CREDIT
he now has a gf so technically the ccp will have at least 1 more addition if they breed

why does collagen or rope hate me

• Love it
and imagine calling me a pedo for having a based taste in women
It's because you lie to little kids online. You lie about your age, height, name, ethnicity, everything! What a sick individual.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 4430
It's because you lie to little kids online. You lie about your age, height, name, ethnicity, everything! What a sick individual.
ok fed

• Love it
@Rupert Pupkin OP having a mental breakdown :feelskek: does he send you weird pms as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kozner
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 4430
Didn't you offer to pay me 50 euros so i would stop typing all these bombs? :feelsgood:

Jfl you deleted it :feelskek:
i wouldnt even pay you 1 dollar if it was to save your life i hope when you commit suicide .org will find out and i will make a thread about it what a pathetic end to your existence

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ROTTING
i wouldnt even pay you 1 dollar if it was to save your life i hope when you commit suicide .org will find out and i will make a thread about it what a pathetic end to your existence
Even if my head would be cut off i would still find a way to bite your neck, I hate pedos like you. Harass people your own age group and see what happens :feelskek: you like to abuse the weak. Keep making up stuff about muh X alt.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 4430
@Rupert Pupkin OP having a mental breakdown :feelskek: does he send you weird pms as well?
it is his favorite strategy, he starts to repent and apologizes because he is scared that his persona on this forum is threatened
he play out so many people who found out the truth about him this way

nothing new

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kozner
it is his favorite strategy, he starts to repent and apologizes because he is scared that his persona on this forum is threatened

nothing new
That was too blunt too, he's freaking out.

Guys? you love me? please, you love me? I didn't do it.

• JFL
@justinzayn i only dislike dravidians i have nothing against pakis i hope we put our past behind us

@5ft1 im not a race wars kinda guy im no sfcel

@ropemax i dont know why u dislike me ngl

@Nameless_Sunflower i never took monk from you

@currylightskin same as @justinzayn

@Collagen or rope i may not be chinese but i helped a chinese friend out of suicide so i technically helped the CCP
It depends. Does that chinese friend of yours support the CCP? If not, you would have harmed the CCP by not letting him die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Even if my head would be cut off i would still find a way to bite your neck, I hate pedos like you. Harass people your own age group and see what happens :feelskek: you like to abuse the weak. Keep making up stuff about muh X alt.
you're such a redditor faggot muh if a woman doesn't have wrinkles and a blown out roastie pussy she's a child

the fact you think im a pedo is a testament to how old you are, you think Clairo is a child because of how old you are, your entire judgement of age is warped due to your advanced age

and you're 23 and harrassed a 14 year old last year by following him around every waking second of your life and posting some 4chan kid and you asked him for dick pics in pm's like the degenerate homosexual sick faggot you are

if i saw you irl i would kill you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ROTTING
you're such a redditor faggot muh if a woman doesn't have wrinkles and a blown out roastie pussy she's a child

the fact you think im a pedo is a testament to how old you are, you think Clairo is a child because of how old you are, your entire judgement of age is warped due to your advanced age

and you're 23 and harrassed a 14 year old last year by following him around every waking second of your life and posting some 4chan kid and you asked him for dick pics in pm's like the degenerate homosexual sick faggot you are

if i saw you irl i would kill you
You're furious and doesn't make any sense (wtf you talking about!) you like little kids and lie to them about your age and height. You always lied. You think it's funny? someone laughed? I got reacts because everybody knows the truth about you. You can sweat and get mad all you want. What a freak!

• +1
You're furious and doesn't make any sense, you like little kids and lie to them about your age and height. You always lied. You think it's funny? someone laughed? I got reacts because everybody knows the truth about you. You can sweat and get mad all you want. What a freak!
you wanted dick pics from a 14 year old and you larp about me because i found out the truth he told me all this on discord

i will expose you

• Love it
you wanted dick pics from a 14 year old and you larp about me because i found out the truth he told me all this on discord

i will expose you
You make up stories about your imaginary friend, I speak the truth! More truth bombs on the way!

• +1
It depends. Does that chinese friend of yours support the CCP? If not, you would have harmed the CCP by not letting him die
hes from beijing and is very racist to niggers and jews, his friend group is also like 90% chinese so i'm guesssing yes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Collagen or rope
You make up stories about your imaginary friend, I speak the truth! More truth bombs on the way!
you're a sick man i will show the discord chat in a while, everyone will know you wanted nudes from a 14 year old boy as a 23 year old oldcel KHHV you fucking freak :feelskek:

• Love it
you're a sick man i will show the discord chat in a while, everyone will know you wanted nudes from a 14 year old boy as a 23 year old oldcel KHHV you fucking freak :feelskek:
You make up stories about some dude i don't even know because you're sweating and have a mental breakdown :feelskek: all you would prove is that you're involved in some weird shit which i would use as a flame to my next thread :feelskek:

• +1
You make up stories about some dude i don't even know because you're sweating and have a mental breakdown :feelskek: all you would prove is that you're involved in some weird shit which i would use as a flame to my next thread :feelskek:
im not having a mental breakdown you're the one writing essays on me that i dont read because you're a oldcel loser :feelskek:

• Love it
More to come :)
another thread i wont read and will get 5 reacts from people who find it funny because they hate me not because its actually funny

good job :feelskek:

• Love it
another thread i wont read and will get 5 reacts from people who find it funny because they hate me not because its actually funny

I'm the kind of guy to walk 100 kilometers just to come and push you 1mm closer to the abyss. You fucked with the wrong person. How you fucked with me? by being a disgusting pedo and sending me private messages about how i should delete those threads or i will pay for it.

This days, especially! you should keep it down low because i'm here watching your every step :p

• JFL
I'm the kind of guy to walk 100 kilometers just to come and push you 1mm closer to the abyss. You fucked with the wrong person. How you fucked with me? by being a disgusting pedo and sending me private messages about how i should delete those threads or i will pay for it.

This days, especially! you should keep it down low because i'm here watching your every step.
you're such a tryhard

imagine typing a carefully thought out essay for 5 minutes for 1 react from Rupert who reacts to everything because he's a loser

im honoured for someone to put this much effort on me :feelskek:

• Love it
you're such a tryhard

imagine typing a carefully thought out essay for 5 minutes for 1 react from Rupert who reacts to everything because he's a loser

im honoured for someone to put this much effort on me :feelskek:
I stole your thread. I got more reacts and everyone here support me while hating on you. This forum has hope :) Even incels have their limits.

• +1

just like when you have to tag 2 people who follow me around in your essay about me, before you left :feelshah:

• +1
I stole your thread. I got more reacts and everyone here support me while hating on you. This forum has hope :) Even incels have their limits.
dn rd

• Love it
I'm not the one who staying on discords where with blackmailing sick fucks like you demand dic pics from 14 yo kid, you freak. But it doesnt surprise me with your discord history.

• +1
I'm not the one who staying on discords where with blackmailing sick fucks like you demand dic pics from 14 yo kid, you freak. But it doesnt surprise me with your discord history.
you are a 26 year old KHHV who has no hope why havent you kill yourself yet?

• Love it
Let's stop. I can tell he's getting turned on by all of that now. He like it when we call him a pedo. We talking about a sickening disturbing individual. I reported him to discord and will find a way to communicate with the UK police or the Interpol if I'll have to. This individual will be stopped.

We doing a good job exposing him but now we just feed him. Let him turture himself with all the overwhelming evidence.

• +1
you are a 26 year old KHHV who has no hope why havent you kill yourself yet?
and where is your hope? Larping on this forum and coming back as abused dog everytime with much much who posting here is loser, im back give me reacts:feelskek: youre 21, its not like youre fucking child you freak. I know that you think youre thats your motivation why you stick to younger people than you. You can write whatever you want but the reality is that you are nothing from your story, you are just a loser manlet gook who likes little kids. Save yourself 2-3 years of hassle and off yourself now as your mother wants.

and where is your hope? Larping on this forum and coming back as abused dog everytime with much much who posting here is loser, im back give me reacts:feelskek: youre 21, its not like youre fucking child you freak. I know that you think youre thats your motivation why you stick to younger people than you. You can write whatever you want but the reality is that you are nothing from your story, you are just a loser manlet gook who likes little kids. Save yourself 2-3 years of hassle and off yourself now as your mother wants.
im 20 what is this larp jfl

i have friends here who are younger and older than me wow its like there are people who are different ages to me you fucking retard

i'm not even that short for it to affect my life i'm 5'9 and my face is average im just aspie and have adhd

you however are mentally fucked and genuinely ugly with a long midface and cuck eyes and an atrocious frame, the final nail in the coffin is you're 26 with no hope which is why you have 11k hours here which is 14 hours a day for the past 2 years :feelskek:

my pheno is not even bad muh gook no one outside of this mental asylum dislikes hapas find me evidence that irl girls have ever dissed half asians, ive had girls like me before whereas you're a legit truecel

it's over for you you have no friends, no looks, no frame, no life, no job and you have 11k hours on an incel forum

you will finally kill yourself when your bimax doesnt affect your frontal view in the slightest and you remain a 2 PSL subhuman oldcel KHHV :feelskek:

• Love it
im 20 what is this larp jfl

i have friends here who are younger and older than me wow its like there are people who are different ages to me you fucking retard

i'm not even that short for it to affect my life i'm 5'9 and my face is average im just aspie and have adhd

you however are mentally fucked and genuinely ugly with a long midface and cuck eyes and an atrocious frame, the final nail in the coffin is you're 26 with no hope which is why you have 11k hours here which is 14 hours a day for the past 2 years :feelskek:

my pheno is not even bad muh gook no one outside of this mental asylum dislikes hapas find me evidence that irl girls have ever dissed half asians, ive had girls like me before whereas you're a legit truecel

it's over for you you have no friends, no looks, no frame, no life, no job and you have 11k hours on an incel forum

you will finally kill yourself when your bimax doesnt affect your frontal view in the slightest and you remain a 2 PSL subhuman oldcel KHHV :feelskek:
@Rupert Pupkin Don't answer to that. We have to be meticulous. We will do everything sober, right here is a prime example of a man who can't control himself and is having a mental breakdown. Let it slide. We know it's all lies with him.

@Rupert Pupkin Don't answer to that. We have to be meticulous. We will do everything sober, right here is a prime example of a man who can't control himself and is having a mental breakdown. Let it slide. I know it's all lies.
you dont know rupert do you he is a fucked up man his existence actually gave me a mental breakdown

imagine being a 26 year old KHHV subhuman and still waking up everyday :feelskek:

• Love it
you however are mentally fucked and genuinely ugly with a long midface and cuck eyes and an atrocious frame, the final nail in the coffin is you're 26 with no hope which is why you have 11k hours here which is 14 hours a day for the past 2 years
so im trucel now, when you think that play with your cards
you know nothing about me, kiddy fiddler.
even mods admitted that as soon as you log in or you refresh page, an hour will automatically add to counter. I'm not the one with 45,000 and another million on discord. but whatever you obviously try to play it this way
ive had girls like me before
its your word, without any proof

Im glad your life is utter suffering, because you will be here forever and the older you are, the more you will have to hide behind your lies, you gookmistake. imagine living as gook in the west and thinking youre chad. manlet at top of it:feelskek:

even people on the bus sat away from you, which is something you admitted youself

so im trucel now, when you think that play with your cards

you know nothing about me, kiddy fiddler.
even mods admitted that as soon as you log in or you refresh page, an hour will automatically add to counter. I'm not the one with 45,000 and another million on discord. but whatever you obviously try to play it this way

its your word, without any proof

Im glad your life is utter suffering, because you will be here forever and the older you are, the more you will have to hide behind your lies, you gookmistake. imagine living as gook in the west and thinking youre chad. manlet at top of it:feelskek:

even people on the bus sat away from you, which is something you admitted youself
ur only insult is gook whereas mine are your life is over you have no hope you're a truecel, you know it's all true, legit no one irl gives a fuck about hapas youre deluded as shit, you've even seen my eye area and admitted it mogs yours to oblivion, looks is the most important thing and i mog your eye area to oblivion and i have a compact midface whereas yours is 0.89 you have a cyclops ipd and a long nose which are unfixable :feelskek:

• Love it
0.89 you have a cyclops ipd and a long nose
yeah sure you can calculate that from what you saw:feelskek: give me a break, you catching the stalks, you ogre subhuman.

What it matter when you have some good feature, you think that when you have short midface youre automatically chad.

reminder youre a fat ldaring cuck that couldnt even lose weight while you are here

why you still playing this trucel card, when you have like million threads about your shit life, wher the only sexual satisfaction is masturbation over your sister.

yeah sure you can calculate that from what you saw:feelskek: give me a break, you catching the stalks, you ogre subhuman.

What it matter when you have some good feature, you think that when you have short midface youre automatically chad.

reminder youre a fat ldaring cuck that couldnt even lose weight while you are here

why you still playing this trucel card, when you have like million threads about your shit life, wher the only sexual satisfaction is masturbation over your sister.
i'm not fat and im a prettyboy with better collagen, fatpads and eye area and midface than you from what i can gather you only mog me in height which clearly hasnt been enough to stop u from being a 26 year old KHHV

From what I know
-Long mIdface (if not caused by long philtrum)
-Small ribcage
-Wide Hips
-Small peanut skull
-Close set eyes

What else is totally unfixable?
I have all of these
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Love it
i'm not fat and im a prettyboy with better collagen, fatpads and eye area and midface than you from what i can gather you only mog me in height which clearly hasnt been enough to stop u from being a 26 year old KHHV

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i see we started digging a dirt

so i technically helped the CCP
The Shining Reaction GIF

• +1
@Rupert Pupkin this is what i mean by being original and funny

• Love it