Bronze
This is what surgery looks like.

Attachments

• b9926c56e0384b2d79215cc77e52314513-zac-efron.rsquare.w330.jpg
    b9926c56e0384b2d79215cc77e52314513-zac-efron.rsquare.w330.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Eb06LHSX0AAVV A
not like this..

Although I personally don't think Ian got surgery. Surgery not looking botched isn't a good indicator for no work being done. Plenty of results would be unnoticeable to the common eye. It's the funky results that stick out and stay in one's memory

Look at most orbital decompression results (what people claim Ian has done) and most afters would not raise an eyebrow to most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, HarrierDuBois, aBetterMii and 2 others
I think he got his ears done

nasion glabella crease

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
How is my post sense less to you may I ask??

People on here keep saying Ian had surgeries, if that was actually correct then wouldn't his face appear as uncanny and odd looking as Zac's?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ian Somerhalder has a perfect face.

Zac efron probably got his surgeries from some curry for 1k

Idk how he managed to look like a burns victim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Brazitard, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
People on here keep saying Ian had surgeries, if that was actually correct then wouldn't his face appear as uncanny and odd looking as Zac's?? Correct me if I'm wrong.
because it is stupid to show a botched case as an example of "surgery". Amnesia and Salludon also got surgery and now look Chad-tier

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 20679 and 1 other person
Oh boy, I feel for Zac. Bro is completely botched.

because it is stupid to show a botched case as an example of "surgery". Amnesia and Salludon also got surgery and now look Chad-tier
they're a minoroty and outlier of hundreds if not thousands of looksmaxxers who get surgery. but i get what u mean. there are plenty of celebrities with infinite disposable income that could afford the best surgeons in the world and still end up botched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611