Today I asked 10 people for a cigarette even thought i earn more than the average human

D

Deleted member 18494

Diamond
i'm on drug-withdrawal. I feel totally depressed, I have no energy and no will of life, but I try my best. I'm addicted to weed, ecstasy and alcohol. Since 2021 I was constantly on something. I became a junkie, because I really hate my life, I hate my life reality so much. I am not a Chad, I am a below average man and everyone hates me and I started taking drugs to feel better and to control myself in order not to kill everyone around me because I hate you all so much. I try to better myself, because my father has 2 companies and is rich and he wants me to follow his footsteps, but I know very well, I will disappoint him, but I try to to push this moment away as much as possible. I have diagnosed depression and paranoid personality disorder. i had 3 near death experiences because of drug overdose. I was in rehab 2 times. Now i just try to survive without killing myself because I suffer so much. Ou can’t imagine how much I suffer in every possible way, but I just don’t Show it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FrameMogger, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
You don't earn more then the average human

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You don't earn more then the average human
I earn 2 thousand Swiss franks more
Than the average human. My father is my boss. Also Kill Yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, sorrowfulsad, n0rthface and 1 other person
First of all what were you thinking being addicted to mdma :feelswhat:, please don't tell me you used mdma weekly or daily

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
Cigarettes are cool

I earn 2 thousand Swiss franks more
Than the average human. My father is my boss. Also Kill Yourself
You got no reason to really be crying about SubChad looks then, it’s one thing if your parents don’t give you income but if you earn more than the average person, just buy more drugs and hookers, your life is good brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
You got no reason to really be crying about SubChad looks then, it’s one thing if your parents don’t give you income but if you earn more than the average person, just buy more drugs and hookers, your life is good brainlet.
Faggot son of a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Two bullets in my uncle tony head

A Louis belt won’t ever ease that pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15827
i'm on drug-withdrawal. I feel totally depressed, I have no energy and no will of life, but I try my best. I'm addicted to weed, ecstasy and alcohol. Since 2021 I was constantly on something. I became a junkie, because I really hate my life, I hate my life reality so much. I am not a Chad, I am a below average man and everyone hates me and I started taking drugs to feel better and to control myself in order not to kill everyone around me because I hate you all so much. I try to better myself, because my father has 2 companies and is rich and he wants me to follow his footsteps, but I know very well, I will disappoint him, but I try to to push this moment away as much as possible. I have diagnosed depression and paranoid personality disorder. i had 3 near death experiences because of drug overdose. I was in rehab 2 times. Now i just try to survive without killing myself because I suffer so much. Ou can’t imagine how much I suffer in every possible way, but I just don’t Show it.
Ok Bruce Wayne