Lars

Softmaxx 👑

lol explains because i eat 1kg of this a day

Attachments

• 1622122268485.png
    1622122268485.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13543, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Did they say what is bad abt having too much B12

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Did you check your T levels?

• +1
Did you check your T levels?
NO MY NORMAL DOCTOR WAS NOT THERE ONLY A WOMAN WHO SAID MUHH YOU DONT NEED THAT THE WHOLE COUNTRY PAYS FOR YOUR TEST:rage::rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, onnysk, randomvanish and 1 other person
NO MY NORMAL DOCTOR WAS NOT THERE ONLY A WOMAN WHO SAID MUHH YOU DONT NEED THAT THE WHOLE COUNTRY PAYS FOR YOUR TEST:rage::rage::rage::rage:
wtf? Bloodtests are free for you? I paid eigenrisico for that shit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
@Syobevoli heel het land betaald ook voor een nutteloos vaccin voor mensen van onze leeftijd kut teef :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1, lutte, Lars and 1 other person
why did you do the test tho you also planning to inject? :lul:

• +1
why did you do the test tho you also planning to inject? :lul:
hmm i was curious about my T because my T was not the best when i was a fatass at 25+ bf so i just asked for new T test but there was another doctor when i came there and said no we dont need to test that 😡 but also my thyroid wasnt working that good first when i first tested but now it is fine

do you drink energy drinks? they contain a ton of b12

90 protein lmao but why does things?
Bruh just eat collagen protein powder it's even healthier than veggie protein. I start my day off with 30g scoop of that shit.

• +1
Bruh just eat collagen protein powder it's even healthier than veggie protein. I start my day off with 30g scoop of that shit.
egg whites mog

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and sorrowfulsad
egg whites mog
Nah. Inflammatory amino acid profile + hormones.

There's nothing that comes close to collagen. No hormones, nothing biologically active and the best anti-inflammatory amino acid profile possible.

• +1
Nah. Inflammatory amino acid profile + hormones.

There's nothing that comes close to collagen. No hormones, nothing biologically active and the best anti-inflammatory amino acid profile possible.
utter cope.

• +1
Sweet Dutch Boy Goes ER (must watch) (brutal)

• JFL
hmm i was curious about my T because my T was not the best when i was a fatass at 25+ bf so i just asked for new T test but there was another doctor when i came there and said no we dont need to test that but also my thyroid wasnt working that good first when i first tested but now it is fine
Made me remember i need to drink milk

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 1476