Today I start eating red meat again (Ex-Vegan)

Overbiter

Overbiter

Iron
I was vegan for many years, then vegetarian, pescetarian and today is the day i start eating red meat again. I was a brainwashed little boy who wanted to save the animals. But i ended up hurting myself and detoriating my health. I got a disc hernia (weak bones, ligaments, joints), developed asthma, high blood pressure, depression. I had no stamina for running and would constantly be close to fainting, which gave me anxiety issues. I experienced brain fog and forgetfulness, which particularly scares me as i was always very 'woken up' and bright. I started mouth breathing. Skin issues (seborrheic dermatitis). No more morning erections. Only now i'm realizing what even happened, it brings me tears of joy and regret. At the same time I am proud and recognize that i went through the process of personal evolution and development.

I will make sure its organic and grass fed beef as im still against factory farming, which sucks, but we should all start caring about our own health first and foremost. Eating high quality foods whenever possible. Another reason that drove me away is the fact that the whole community is brainwashed, many are mentally ill leftists, climate change activists or polyamorists. And they all look sick with dark circles under their eyes and the look of 'death' in their eyes. I also wanted to thank this forum for opening my eyes, reminding me of certain things and increasing my knowledge aswell as introducing me to certain personalities like this Sv3rige guy. Kind Regards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, chaddyboi66, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
IMG 20211113 171631
IMG 20211113 193556

Tastes great, just like i remember it. Cast Iron of course and finished it off in the oven. I set off the smoke alarm which was hilarious. Kind Regards.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, EasternRightWinger15, aBetterMii and 3 others
Today, I continue to eat plants (ex-meat-eater).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756, aBetterMii, Overbiter and 1 other person
Good, your looks will thank you. Make sure to reap all the benefits of meat by going to the gym and hitting aleast 1g per lb of body weight my of protein. You will 1000% thank me for this solid advice

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter
u can try stims now as well, try meth pills 5mg for overall better mood @TsarTsar444 @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, EasternRightWinger15, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Good, your looks will thank you. Make sure to reap all the benefits of meat by going to the gym and hitting aleast 1g per lb of body weight my of protein. You will 1000% thank me for this solid advice
Too much protein

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CupOfCoffee and Overbiter
:Comfy: i like red meats

Always cage when i see the 1g/lb crap :feelskek:, while all studies shown almost no differences between 0.7 and 1g per pound of bodyweight in muscle building. Better to have more carbs and fats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323 and datboijj
I was vegan for many years, then vegetarian, pescetarian and today is the day i start eating red meat again. I was a brainwashed little boy who wanted to save the animals. But i ended up hurting myself and detoriating my health. I got a disc hernia (weak bones, ligaments, joints), developed asthma, high blood pressure, depression. I had no stamina for running and would constantly be close to fainting, which gave me anxiety issues. I experienced brain fog and forgetfulness, which particularly scares me as i was always very 'woken up' and bright. I started mouth breathing. Skin issues (seborrheic dermatitis). No more morning erections. Only now i'm realizing what even happened, it brings me tears of joy and regret. At the same time I am proud and recognize that i went through the process of personal evolution and development.

I will make sure its organic and grass fed beef as im still against factory farming, which sucks, but we should all start caring about our own health first and foremost. Eating high quality foods whenever possible. Another reason that drove me away is the fact that the whole community is brainwashed, many are mentally ill leftists, climate change activists or polyamorists. And they all look sick with dark circles under their eyes and the look of 'death' in their eyes. I also wanted to thank this forum for opening my eyes, reminding me of certain things and increasing my knowledge aswell as introducing me to certain personalities like this Sv3rige guy. Kind Regards.

glad you got out of it but since you fucked up your puberty its over for you. People have to realize we are living in a aggresor universe and we humans are also being used as a farm by demiurge just like animals on earth. 3D doesnt matter karma is BULLSHIT globalist tactic used to submit people into believing good or bad JFL its all a concept.

EAT LAMB AND BEEF BROTHA