Today i’ve seen a real life manlet at the gym (4’8)

st_max

st_max

Depression saves lives
Today i seen a real life manlet. I thought it was all myths and jokes but this guy was longer horizontally than vertically, he woulda been around 125lbs/60kg at 4’8, impressive but interesting to say the least, have you guys ever met anybody so short? This was insane to see

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, mathis, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
Today i seen a real life manlet. I thought it was all myths and jokes but this guy was longer horizontally than vertically, he woulda been around 125lbs/60kg at 4’8, impressive but interesting to say the least, have you guys ever met anybody so short? This was insane to see
I genuinely would of felt sad. Think if i was tht short or deformed in some way i jst sit in and play wow drugs and neet.

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and Its_over_gooner
I once saw a girl who was 4'5 staring me down, Although i went to a subhuman village in bumblefuck nowhere in india, maybe she was lower caste malnutritioned or something

@User28823

Hes chilling at 5'6

yeah i knew a guy who was like 4'10 but was a linux and cs genius so it was hard not to feel inferior intellectually despite heightmogging him

• +1
Reactions: mathis
thats not a manlet. thats a midget. Manlet is 4'11-5'9

yeah i knew a guy who was like 4'10 but was a linux and cs genius so it was hard not to feel inferior intellectually despite heightmogging him
Damn bro, idk but i’m 5’8 (plates open) and it looked like a scene from the gremlins

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Damn bro, idk but i’m 5’8 (plates open) and it looked like a scene from the gremlins
u could have it worse, @shieldzz is only 4'6 😢

• JFL
Reactions: st_max