Today was a good day

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Basically that's all to say. Today was a good day buddyboyos, exceptionally good. Probably the best I've experienced in years. I haven't ascended (yet?) though.

I'm telling you this because I know for a fact that the ONE and ONLY reason for this is the blackpill and looksmaxxing. Let the blackpill guide you, it's the only path to truth and effective action. And take looksmaxxing as serious as if your life depended on it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14543 and 8 others
:feelsgah::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
Basically that's all to say. Today was a good day buddyboyos, exceptionally good. Probably the best I've experienced in years. I haven't ascended (yet?) though.

I'm telling you this because I know for a fact that the ONE and ONLY reason for this is the blackpill and looksmaxxing. Let the blackpill guide you, it's the only path to truth and effective action. And take looksmaxxing as serious as if your life depended on it.
Don't do that. Don't take looksmaxxing that seriously. Take pleasure in things like horseback riding. How can you live if you're so obsessed with your looks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14543, Need2Ascend and 3 others
Don't do that. Don't take looksmaxxing that seriously. Take pleasure in things like horseback riding. How can you live if you're so obsessed with your looks?
Exactly, jfl at looksmaxxing as a hobby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, mulattomaxxer and subhuman incel
Gimme that lerope 3

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person

Niggas when a semi hot girl accidentally touches their hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 12669, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
what happened brah

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Another day in inceldom :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 3828

Very true. Do you know a lot about surgeries, etc.?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees