Too autistic to tell if ioi, am i gl enough to receive ioi from cute girls? (AND STORY)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Was at concert rave club thing tn. Girl kept looking back at me, we made eye contact some, smirked at eachother. Friend noticed her, i said she was cute, i am too high inhib (even tho i was quite drunk jfl its fucking over) he said she said i was cute. We did end up dancing a bit and her grinding on me but im akward af, didnt even get her details or to make out. I wonder if maybe she only danced with me out of pity of my friend talking to her tho. Am i attractive enough to get genuin ve iois that i should pursue in bars and clubs? Am 6'1 and fashionmaxxer btw. Girl was htb objectively but i found her VERY cute

TLDR: think am not attractive enough to get iois or pursue girls, should i actually try?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1413818214.jpg
    Snapchat-1413818214.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-718702473.jpg
    Snapchat-718702473.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-554485924.jpg
    Snapchat-554485924.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, OOGABOOGA, Sny and 8 others
Yes you're gl enough to get iois from cute girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, fogdart, Sny and 12 others
Yes, some girls might not be in to you, but some will. For tinder etc. use the 2 first pics, but delete the third, it doesn't flatter you.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@Xangsane @uglymug @FastBananaCEO @Ethereal @JM10 @PYT @TRUE_CEL @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Gengar
Yes, some girls might not be in to you, but some will. For tinder etc. use the 2 first pics, but delete the third, it doesn't flatter you.
Tinder kind of sucks. What about IRL?

@Xangsane @uglymug @FastBananaCEO @Ethereal @JM10 @PYT @TRUE_CEL @BigBiceps
Wtf I read the story, of course she's into you otherwise she wouldn't have grinded on you even after the initial eye contact smirk thingy. You need to grow a pair bro and go after her, slaying is cope, go ltr her if you like her :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
You’re too skinny
Eat more and lift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, OOGABOOGA, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Wtf I read the story, of course she's into you otherwise she wouldn't have grinded on you even after the initial eye contact smirk thingy. You need to grow a pair bro and go after her, slaying is cope, go ltr her if you like her :feelsgood:
Was typing up tags before i saw response lol.
Nah she was hoe for sure, not LTR material, but in future maybe i will try to make moves on girls. Making moves on ones that look LTR material is even scarier than hoes its over

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@Basedprincess @Jshd @LastHopeForNorman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Was typing up tags before i saw response lol.
Nah she was hoe for sure, not LTR material, but in future maybe i will try to make moves on girls. Making moves on ones that look LTR material is even scarier than hoes its over
If she's a hoe then don't ltr, only ltr with non-hoes. And I can understand why you feel that way, it's scary at first but you will get over the feeling bro

• So Sad
@Incellectually_Shy

Tinder kind of sucks. What about IRL?
Yeah, I could imagine you having a cute gf. What I recommend though is taking up the gym, it could really ascend you, more than surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Sny, Biggdink and 1 other person
Yeah, I could imagine you having a cute gf. What I recommend though is taking up the gym, it could really ascend you, more than surgeries.

I do really wanna do gym, waiting for student ID thing to use some college gym for free, gonna be hard but i wanna try gymaxxing for sure, i hate people who cope by saying gymmaxx is cope, i just am depressed and have little drive why i havent yet, but now have option for free gym so will take that

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and BigBiceps
I do really wanna do gym, waiting for student ID thing to use some college gym for free, gonna be hard but i wanna try gymaxxing for sure, i hate people who cope by saying gymmaxx is cope, i just am depressed and have little drive why i havent yet, but now have option for free gym so will take that
I'm not going to lie, the first times, first weeks will be hard. You'll start questioning, what's the point? But if you manage to persist through that, you're on the right path.
Going to gym gives a lot of other benefits aside from the obvious, for example it will surely fix your motivation issues and give you more drive and energy to your days.

Also buy strawberry flavored whey, I tried chocolate as my first, and it tasted so bad I didn't drink protein powders for long time. Strawberry tastes like legit milkshake, I sometimes drink it even if I don't go to gym.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Sny, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Holy shit, you have good potential. Get a prettyboi harcut, it will ascend you hard. Currently 4 - 4.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and aBetterMii
I'm not going to lie, the first times, first weeks will be hard. You'll start questioning, what's the point? But if you manage to persist through that, you're on the right path.
Going to gym gives a lot of other benefits aside from the obvious, for example it will surely fix your motivation issues and give you more drive and energy to your days.

Also buy strawberry flavored whey, I tried chocolate as my first, and it tasted so bad I didn't drink protein powders for long time. Strawberry tastes like legit milkshake, I sometimes drink it even if I don't go to gym.
What about pre made carton shakes? Like the muscle milks that come in the 4 pack boxes? Are those any good? If not super intense workout

Brah you would mog soo fckn brutally if your eyebrows were thiccer 💯 I'm ded srs

also you barely even need gym lmao,just like 4-5 months of lifting and you'll be set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14203
What about pre made carton shakes? Like the muscle milks that come in the 4 pack boxes? Are those any good? If not super intense workout
Yeah, I used to drink those type of stuff, they're good if you don't mind the price. They're much more expensive than the powder.

• +1
Yes. Also, start hitting the gym.

• +1
You have a penis nose I think you know what the answer is

• +1
Another schizo

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 9670
Looking better with fringe in first pic

You need to do Neck training now

And yes. It was ioi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
3rd is good kinda looks Like chico

• Love it
Get an iphone JFL

• +1