"Too Muscular" just Means Lacking hair and collagen

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
A lot of people say the common cope that women don't like guys who are "too muscular".

This is probably bullshit IMO. Guys who fit a woman's criteria of "too muscular" are almost always balding, bloaed from roids, and have bad collagen.

It's like a girl saying "bald can be hot on some guys". JFL, no bald is not hot on some guys. Mandible and eye are is what makes a "hot" bald guy hot, not his lack of hair.

Its a subconscious association probably. I bet a muscle bound roid user with a pretty or handsome face, hair, and good skin would probably slay way harder than he would with fight club pitt's body.

Edit: I was actually gonna say this originally but forgot. The muscles have to highlight broad shoulders/upper body and narrow waist. If you have a gigantic core you're gonna look like shit if you're super-muscular.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Perseus, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
I think most like the guys that are around what you can get naturally after some years better than the obvious steroids look with 18 plus inch arms..

I disagree, Mike Thurston has good hair and collegen and chad face overall, yet he still looks too muscular imo to the point that I could see it being offputting to some women. Obviously he can still slay because of his face but I bet his SMV would go up just a little bit if he had a bit less muscle instead of looking like an action figure.

Attachments

• o056vzac9h551.jpg
    o056vzac9h551.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16369, Mewton and 4 others
I disagree, Mike Thurston has good hair and collegen and chad face overall, yet he still looks too muscular imo to the point that I could see it being offputting to some women. Obviously he can still slay because of his face but I bet his SMV would go up just a little bit if he had a bit less muscle instead of looking like an action figure.

Mike's frame is a joke​

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and gamma
also before anyone comments, the fact that he's had a hair transplant is irrelevant, his hair currently looks good and no normie or even autist could tell by looking at him

ACA6885D 2CA9 489A 8716 CD15C73DE987

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905

It's cause of his shit frame. If you have narrow shoulders you can look unaesthtic when you're too big and muscular since your core and back is gonna be wider and make your body look like a fridge.

If you're not a complete idiot and actually gymmax your body the the proportions that women find attractive, you'll look good no matter how much

Here in romania every guy copes that "they want money"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Hes a roidcel norwoodcel :feelskek:

Always knew “too muscular” was bs.

The same chicks saying that will be found in the club on the weekends grinding on some “too muscular” Chad/Tyrone.

Never trust what foids have to say.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

This ideal for chads

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
Too muscular is like a niche like that german chad that got posted here only very few guys can actually get to the "too muscular" level

He's had hair transplant for the record.

e
A lot of people say the common cope that women don't like guys who are "too muscular".

This is probably bullshit IMO. Guys who fit a woman's criteria of "too muscular" are almost always balding, bloaed from roids, and have bad collagen.

It's like a girl saying "bald can be hot on some guys". JFL, no bald is not hot on some guys. Mandible and eye are is what makes a "hot" bald guy hot, not his lack of hair.

Its a subconscious association probably. I bet a muscle bound roid user with a pretty or handsome face, hair, and good skin would probably slay way harder than he would with fight club pitt's body.

Edit: I was actually gonna say this originally but forgot. The muscles have to highlight broad shoulders/upper body and narrow waist. If you have a gigantic core you're gonna look like shit if you're super-muscular.
exactly