🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
for the niggas that dont know what i look like here
273500615 2936578983307671 8785555897743563695 n
273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n
273525509 478187710530597 8111389754244969209 n
273526939 6954023418004224 1764439318624821936 n
273530703 490837609228364 7274236268383032193 n
273569619 629086458356457 4357785677244743668 n
AHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS8yNjcyODMxMDhfNj

STORY:

so i work as a cashier at Walmart and I rang up this black girl and her Mexican friend (were about 15-16 years old) gave them their bags said have a good day
they were my last customers before i clocked out
so as they were leaving so did i
I took off my mask and walked off and as soon as i did they looked at me and the black girl dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i just walked off looked her and she was like OMG HES SO SCARY WTF IVE NEVER SEEN A REAL LIFE JUMPSCARE
got in my car drove off and she just kept staring and I am now typing this crying
I've been eating at subway every day during my lunch break so my cheeks have gotten a bit fatter
do u think maybe its bc i had had creased my air forces or bc i was white bc i know some black girls don't rlly like white guys or maybe she thought i had covid 19
this is me normally at work with my mask on i also wear fake glasses from amazon so i can appear more friendly to people and customers that come our way

me without the mask btw i just took these photos ive been eating nothing nbut subway snadwiches so my cheeks kinda are getting bloated my ogee curve is becoming like it used to be last november now but its ok if i starve starting monday after i go eat pizza during ym lunch break then i can maybe get better cheekbones and get girls

i got rated 3 psl on this site i think its accurate IM NEGL
how can improve i already think that i need zygos implants bc girls tell me my cheekbones r ugly and musty so i prolly need to get better ones somehow
if anyone can recommend a way for me to improve

i m not rlly into self imrpovenet ngl bc i really like the fact that god put me on this earth for a reason and that god made me how i am and i don't need to change for anyone
i don't shower for 9 months neither have i wiped my ass
i don't rlly need to change how i look to get girls because if she likes me for me then shes the one
i bet if i put on some blue jeans grey or white adidas and a blue hoodie and went outside maybe then girls would chase me

i really need some tips I'm misguided i mtryna get money I'm working 8 hours a day 6 days a week no school no friends

do really need surgery? and what self improvement tips would u give me guys? thank yall so much no this isn't a teroll this is my real life i have never had a dad or mother to guide me teach me how to spell good or type or write so my English and spelling can sometimes be a bit off never was potty trained i use puppy pads and pampers diapers
i just need help
is there a way i can get a gf and look good>?
thank u guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, MissLexotan6MG, MistaQlon and 24 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Growth Plate, MiroslavBulldosex and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, ballskin, reputation and 2 others
please dont save my recent pic without the mask i know its not my best pic and ill prolly regret it later in life if someone ends up saving it tbh
shut up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, fuckedupmanlet, Growth Plate and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, reputation, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person
You look good but need zygo implants and lip filler to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fvolkek, Growth Plate, Chadlitecel and 12 others
It's because you look like you had lip injections and other things. Just stop doythis shit untill you actually understand the difference between uncanny and asthetic. Also wait till YOU'RE 18 so that your face can develop more before injecting shit

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14781 and 11 others
It's because you look like you had lip injections and other things. Just stop doythis shit untill you actually understand the difference between uncanny and asthetic. Also wait till YOU'RE 18 so that your face can develop more before injecting shit
br omy face is natural its just bad genes and puberty u gotta believe me
i don't mew or bonemash or anything bc i don't need to i just need some advice or abig brother father figure to help me out

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
You look good but need zygo implants and lip filler to ascend
really? fuck man its ok im working making 1500 a month so i should be able to get that soon canu make a moprhg of what ill look like htankd a

• JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon
Another Eye Area Pill.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Terrible advice, he looks too natural as is. Needs lip filler and cheek implants to make it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Growth Plate, MistaQlon and 7 others
They thought you were the Saw ventriloquist dummy irl

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
Cope. You will never be @AlexBrown84
F622E411 5AEA 405E A699 1F24824737A1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 17676 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, MistaQlon, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Zw
Do you want to play a game?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MistaQlon, ItsOver.com, tyronelite and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon
You look like Richard Ramirez but more scary.

• JFL
Dnrd

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
View attachment 1607697View attachment 1607698View attachment 1607699View attachment 1607700View attachment 1607701View attachment 1607702View attachment 1607703
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

so i work as a cashier at Walmart and I rang up this black girl and her Mexican friend (were about 15-16 years old) gave them their bags said have a good day
I took off my mask and walked off and as soon as i did they looked at me and the black girl dropped her grocery bag and started screaming and i just walked off looked her and she was like OMG HES SO SCARY WTF IVE NEVER SEEN A REAL LIFE JUMPSCARE
got in my car drove off and she just kept staring and I am now typing this crying
I've been eating at subway every day during my lunch break so my cheeks have gotten a bit fatter
do u think maybe its bc i had had creased my air forces or bc i was white bc i know some black girls don't rlly like white guys or maybe she thought i had covid 19
this is me normally at work with my mask on i also wear fake glasses from amazon so i can appear more friendly to people and customers that come our way
View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
me without the mask btw i just took these photos ive been eating nothing nbut subway snadwiches so my cheeks kinda are getting bloated my ogee curve is becoming like it used to be last november now but its ok if i starve starting monday after i go eat pizza during ym lunch break then i can maybe get better cheekbones and get girls
View attachment 1607720
how can improve i already think that i need zygos implants bc girls tell me my cheekbones r ugly and musty so i prolly need to get better ones somehow

i m not rlly into self imrpovenet ngl bc i really like the fact that god put me on this earth for a reason and that god made me how i am and i don't need to change for anyone
i don't rlly need to change how i look to get girls because if she likes me for me then shes the one
i bet if i put on some blue jeans grey or white adidas and a blue hoodie and went outside maybe then girls would chase me

i really need some tips I'm misguided i mtryna get money I'm working 8 hours a day 6 days a week no school no friends

do really need surgery? and what self improvement tips would u give me guys? thank yall so much no this isn't a teroll this is my real life i have never had a dad or mother to guide me teach me how to spell good or type or write so my English and spelling can sometimes be a bit off never was potty trained i use puppy pads and pampers diapers
i just need help
thank u guys
Pampers daipers are the way to go. Gotta love a dude who wears pampers. You're one of my favorites James.

Anyways, she might have been scared because your lips are so big. Why are they like that? It's not natural. I've seen pictures of you as a kid. Those aren't your natural lips.

If it werent for ur lips i bet u would be a chadlite tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Did you drop out of school?

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Dnrd. If I was near you in real life, based on the images (the only thing I've "read" of your post), I would genuinely fear for my life. Serious threat to society indicative... facial development.

it's ya lips lil bro

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: MistaQlon, Landorus, ItsOver.com and 4 others
How are your cheeks so hollow? Do you starve yourself?

• JFL
You look like a gay version of Richard Ramirez.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon and Madhate
View attachment 1607697View attachment 1607698View attachment 1607699View attachment 1607700View attachment 1607701View attachment 1607702View attachment 1607703
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
View attachment 1607720

i just need help
thank u guys
your upper 1/3 looks great.
your middle and lower 1/3rds are not good proportionate. I would aim looksmaxxing ALL, at creating hammy and moving as close to "averageness" if possible. in this pic you look quit pale, a tan would be good.

There's no way you're natural, you either put on makeup or fillers (also looks like you did rhino, weird nose shape).
Stop sucking your cheeks, you look retarded and uncanny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, gamma and ItsOver.com
You look like an anorexic overfilled pillow gay face

feel bad for you man, but you send really depressed or mentally ill tbh 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
sound* fck hate rating threads can't edit this shit

I can’t believe this guy is a real person man I just can’t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Chadlitecel, 0kami123 and 8 others
I like you James but you look like a scary clown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, playgirlz, MistaQlon and 6 others
View attachment 1607696

STORY:

View attachment 1607718

View attachment 1607719
View attachment 1607720

i just need help
thank u guys
Its your lips wtf did you do? and also your face extremly lean a few cheat meals dont make u face fat

Its your lips wtf did you do? and also your face extremly lean a few cheat meals dont make u face fat
bro i dont do nothing to my looks i swear
look at the pic of me in glasses my ogee curve isbnt super prominent anymore bc I've been fat maxxing