3. 6'6½" (199 cm)
4. 6'8½" (204 cm)
5. 6'6" (198 cm)
6. 6'5" (195 cm)
7. 6'4½" (194 cm)
8. 6'4" (193 cm)
9. 6'7½" (202 cm)
10. 6'7" (201 cm)

The reason 6'7" or 201 cm is so low on this list is because girls dont like the way it sounds. They prefer the sounds of 6'5", 6'8", 6'6" & 6'4" more than how 6'7" sounds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, thecel, BongMog and 12 others
How would you even know this

Irrelevant, girls with ideal heights don't care about this. Only goblinas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 41284, thecel and 6 others
Height is cope. Shorter =better as too tall is ogre. I need LS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 23778
It's been months since I saw someone 6'4 or taller.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
Now that I think about it I haven't seen anyone taller than me since the year started (I'm 192cm barefoot).

Autism
Ideal height is 6'3

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, BongMog, Piratecel and 5 others
These are the top 5 heights in girl's eyes

1. 6'5½" (197 cm)
2. 6'8" (203 cm)
3. 6'6½" (199 cm)
4. 6'8½" (204 cm)
5. 6'6" (198 cm)
6. 6'5" (195 cm)
7. 6'4½" (194 cm)
8. 6'4" (193 cm)
9. 6'7½" (202 cm)
10. 6'7" (201 cm)

The reason 6'7" or 201 cm is so low on this list is because girls dont like the way it sounds. They prefer the sounds of 6'5", 6'8", 6'6" & 6'4" more than how 6'7" sounds
blud rating heights based on sound.

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 41284, BigBoy and 3 others
There are Zero known people who are 6'8" and is a mogger, this height is for ogre people with gigantism
cant you be ugly and short without being bitter and delusional as well?

just own it maan and don’t try to bring others down to your level. I promise it will bring you the inner peice better than any of these internet activities may!

It's women that are getting tall anyway. Hence the whole short king spring. I walked by a crowd of Europeans and the girls were practically the same height as the guys. Guys were like 5'10 and the girls like 5'9

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Splinter901
where’s 5’9 @Ketamine @mrriceguy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 24444 and incel194012940
Honestly anywhere in the 6' - 6'5 range is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Ken
It's women that are getting tall anyway. Hence the whole short king spring. I walked by a crowd of Europeans and the girls were practically the same height as the guys. Guys were like 5'10 and the girls like 5'9
In Spain the dudes are 5'7" and the girls 5'6" lmfao. Over for the spanish manlets

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 29155
Ideal height range is 6'2-6'5 anything taller is ogre and lanklet, anything shorter is manlet

Ideal height range is 6'2-6'5 anything taller is ogre and lanklet, anything shorter is manlet
I'll prove you wrong right now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
6'2-6'5 is the perfect range JFL
6'6>6'4 in smv. Yes 6'4 has wider appeal as 6'6 can be too tall for some girls, but to the vast majority of others it boosts appeal which results in higher smv
6-6'4 is ideal
Absolute manlet cope. 6 foot isnt a good height its basically average

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 29155
I'll prove you wrong right now

Bro, who cares what some LTB landwhale thinks in an obviously staged video, that chinkoid holding the mic obviously stages his videos JFL.

6'6>6'4 in smv. Yes 6'4 has wider appeal as 6'6 can be too tall for some girls, but to the vast majority of others it boosts appeal which results in higher smv
Absolute manlet cope. 6 foot isnt a good height its basically average
6'8 has the most smv out of any height. Anything taller or shorter has less smv than 6'8". Let's be real here

Women want you to have an above average height, they don't want you to be a giraffe. Similarly women prefer this
Brad pitt musculation
over this
Download 4

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo and Ken
6'8 has the most smv out of any height. Anything taller or shorter has less smv than 6'8". Let's be real here
Its pushing it but it could be. As long as you have Kelly Oubre tier proportions

Its pushing it but it could be. As long as you have Kelly Oubre tier proportions
6'8" sounds sexy to women's eyes. They say "ooh you're 6'8"?

Women want you to have an above average height, they don't want you to be a giraffe. Similarly women prefer this View attachment 2219703 over this View attachment 2219705
Once again cope. They want a tall guy, every single one of them without exception, and 6' is not tall, maybe in Manila. And what an utterly idiotic comparison, a chad versus an ugly bald ogre
6'8" sounds sexy to women's eyes. They say "ooh you're 6'8"?
It does yeah but at that height many will have shit proportions not to mention ugly faces. Otherwise yes its a massive halo

Once again cope. They want a tall guy, every single one of them without exception, and 6' is not tall, maybe in Manila. And what an utterly idiotic comparison, a chad versus an ugly bald ogre

It does yeah but at that height many will have shit proportions not to mention ugly faces. Otherwise yes its a massive halo
Ugly face better than having shit height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and cytoplasm
cant you be ugly and short without being bitter and delusional as well?

just own it maan and don’t try to bring others down to your level. I promise it will bring you the inner peice better than any of these internet activities may!
Ugly face better than having shit height

Keep coping with your height. Nearly all the world's biggest slayers are far below 6'5, go ahead and cherry pick examples. Being above this threshold predisposes facial recession because of modern society encouraging shit posture which is even further amplified by height.

Keep coping with your height. Nearly all the world's biggest slayers are far below 6'5, go ahead and cherry pick examples. Being above this threshold predisposes facial recession because of modern society encouraging shit posture which is even further amplified by height.
6'5" through 6'8" is ideal. End of story!

1. 6'5½" (197 cm)
2. 6'8" (203 cm)
3. 6'6½" (199 cm)
4. 6'8½" (204 cm)
5. 6'6" (198 cm)
6. 6'5" (195 cm)
7. 6'4½" (194 cm)
8. 6'4" (193 cm)
9. 6'7½" (202 cm)
10. 6'7" (201 cm)

Retarded posts like this are why people think Greycels are retarded.

JFL bro said "Top 5" and listed 10 numbers.
"girls don't like the way it sounds" WTF LMAO
Also go ask some forum users here about their experience being ugly but tall and see how much that's helped them.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Subtract 4 inches from each height and its more accurate.

6'5" through 6'8" is ideal. End of story!
It was ideal to be as tall as possible way back then before modern society because girls wanted ogre giants to protect them from harm.
But times are different and girls just want aesthetic looking people that aren't ogred and out of proportion like pretty much every dude at your "Ideal threshold"

Retarded posts like this are why people think Greycels are retarded.

JFL bro said "Top 5" and listed 10 numbers.
"girls don't like the way it sounds" WTF LMAO
Also go ask some forum users here about their experience being ugly but tall and see how much that's helped them.
There's barely any poster on this forum who are taller than a legit 6'5". You seriously believe their claims?

I'll take the claims of many more seriously than one guy thinking that being freakishly tall doesn't affect aesthetics.

It was ideal to be as tall as possible way back then before modern society because girls wanted ogre giants to protect them from harm.
But times are different and girls just want aesthetic looking people that aren't ogred and out of proportion like pretty much every dude at your "Ideal threshold"
You're cope as hell, and I'm boutta prove it!

Videos like these are extremely inaccurate.

First of all these are probably staged.
Second, you forgot the important rule is that females are retarded and don't know what the fuck they actually find attractive until they actually see someone, then they'll just subconsciously be attracted to them. Don't ask females what they find attractive because they don't know shit.

Attractive traits of a guy "being really tall" is the most common bluepilled response given by females when asked on the spot. Notice how they rarely if ever talk about PSL type of features that this forum brought to light.
Realize that it may seem strange for the average girl to talk about shit like PFL and midface ratios. This is all shit that people analyze subconsciously when deciding who's attractive but they can't quite point out exactly what it is, which is what we do.

I understand that you think the taller the better, but not in this modern world.

I am arguing for the best circumstance in the current world. Look at competitive bodybuilders, known for aesthetics, pretty much all of them are below 6 feet for proportional reasons.

Add in the fact that quality of life on a day to day basis is reduced because of being a foot taller than the average person. Think of how annoying it is to constantly be someone like Brian Shaw or andre the giant type of people.

Videos like these are extremely inaccurate.

First of all these are probably staged.
Second, you forgot the important rule is that females are retarded and don't know what the fuck they actually find attractive until they actually see someone, then they'll just subconsciously be attracted to them. Don't ask females what they find attractive because they don't know shit.

Attractive traits of a guy "being really tall" is the most common bluepilled response given by females when asked on the spot. Notice how they rarely if ever talk about PSL type of features that this forum brought to light.
Realize that it may seem strange for the average girl to talk about shit like PFL and midface ratios. This is all shit that people analyze subconsciously when deciding who's attractive but they can't quite point out exactly what it is, which is what we do.

I understand that you think the taller the better, but not in this modern world.

I am arguing for the best circumstance in the current world. Look at competitive bodybuilders, known for aesthetics, pretty much all of them are below 6 feet for proportional reasons.

Add in the fact that quality of life on a day to day basis is reduced because of being a foot taller than the average person. Think of how annoying it is to constantly be someone like Brian Shaw or andre the giant type of people.
That's some pussy ass cope. Girls don't care about midface ratio or none of that aspie shit. They want a tall, rich, NT low inhib dude who has no fear

6’1 is ideal

Really man same observation. I see so many tallgirls nowadays @Ja-Ja Gabori

1. 6'5½" (197 cm)
2. 6'8" (203 cm)
3. 6'6½" (199 cm)
4. 6'8½" (204 cm)
5. 6'6" (198 cm)
6. 6'5" (195 cm)
7. 6'4½" (194 cm)
8. 6'4" (193 cm)
9. 6'7½" (202 cm)
10. 6'7" (201 cm)

autistic asf jfl, it’s not the sound of the height that matters its how it actually looks like irl + do u not realize that being 6’8” is actually gigarare NBA tier and 90% of ppl at that height are horsefaced lanklets or ogres

That's some pussy ass cope. Girls don't care about midface ratio or none of that aspie shit. They want a tall, rich, NT low inhib dude who has no fear

How OP thinks girls will react to him:

No. You're the mega coper here that thinks that thinks being tall is better than having a chad face.
Get the fuck off this site if you can't handle that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29117

You fell for their femcel mind games once again JFL

Of course they will tell everyone they want tall and rich because that's what society expects most women to want.