Top 3 high volume low calorie mogger foods

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm talking about foods/dishes that are low in calories relative to their volume and therefore very filling, which is exactly what we're looking for in a weight loss diet. You obviously want to refrain from preparing them with butter, cream, oil, excess sugar and other high calorie ingredients and use water, skimmed or plant milk, low fat yogurt etc. instead. A fucking pound of mashed potatoes for instance is only 335 kcal. When you use skimmed milk or just water, it's even less than that. Imagine how full you're gonna be after eating a pound of mashed potatoes with a lean cut of beef, a handful of beans and another pound of non-starchy vegetables for dinner...

These are my top 3 ultra-satiating high volume foods:

1. Mashed and boiled potatoes
2. semolina porridge and porridge made from other cereal products that absorb a lot of liquid
3. rice pudding

You can eat these by the pound (provided that you prepare them properly) at less than 500 kcal, even less than 300, depending on the ingredients you use. If you're absolutely nuts, you could even go ahead and add psyllium husk powder so you can add more liquid to your meals, for even more volume and satiety. I never wanna hear anyone again complain about starving while trying to lose weight ever. What are your go to foods to stay full on a weight loss diet?

@LondonVillie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and Htobrother
I need the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
tastes like shit, i don't know if i wanna trade tasty food for looks and pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Anything green tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I need the opposite
maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and ifyouwannabemylover
eggs
spinach
chicken
fish
yeah, mashed potatoes
greek yogurt

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Ray Peat diet only

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Bewusst
I'm talking about foods/dishes that are low in calories relative to their volume and therefore very filling, which is exactly what we're looking for in a weight loss diet. You obviously want to refrain from preparing them with butter, cream, oil, excess sugar and other high calorie ingredients and use water, skimmed or plant milk, low fat yogurt etc. instead. A fucking pound of mashed potatoes for instance is only 335 kcal. When you use skimmed milk or just water, it's even less than that. Imagine how full you're gonna be after eating a pound of mashed potatoes with a lean cut of beef, a handful of beans and another pound of non-starchy vegetables for dinner...

2. semolina porridge and porridge made from other cereal products that absorb a lot of liquid
3. rice pudding

You can eat these by the pound (provided that you prepare them properly) at less than 500 kcal, even less than 300, depending on the ingredients you use. If you're absolutely nuts, you could even go ahead and add psyllium husk powder so you can add more liquid to your meals, for even more volume and satiety. I never wanna hear anyone again complain about starving while trying to lose weight ever. What are your go to foods to stay full on a weight loss diet?

@LondonVillie
This is dogshit. Carbs make you fat, you shouldn't eat carbs bro

Best looksmaxx as paleo diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Htobrother and Bewusst
obese menopausal femoid tier response
Cope. paleo diet is nuts, some fruits, lots of meat and veggies.

No woman eats like that they all eat grass and salads

Cope. paleo diet is nuts, some fruits, lots of meat and veggies.

No woman eats like that they all eat grass and salads
Excess calories make you fat, dumbass, not any particular diet or macronutrient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918

3. rice pudding

@LondonVillie
free range meat
free range meat
free range meat

thats it