Top prefessions u can work from home?

D

Deleted member 31020

Platinum
Jobs which gives possibility of working remote?

• +1
Reactions: zura and GabachoCopium
Editor for media company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020 and midlatinocel
CS
Accounting
Arts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
animator niche in college?
I meant like editing yt videos and TikToks for a media company, i saw a yt video where some guy was trolling Ben Shapiro’s media company by getting a job there, pretty much he would just edit TikToks and yt videos from home and gets a full time salary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
I meant like editing yt videos and TikToks for a media company, i saw a yt video where some guy was trolling Ben Shapiro’s media company by getting a job there, pretty much he would just edit TikToks and yt videos from home and gets a full time salary
Do companies require to have a graphic designer degree for it?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Im looking what to study in college guys

I think i aswell might start college as graphic designer

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
do coding and than live in dubai like me and do remote job for european country and u get european salary + no taxes and stuff very cheap and alot of money, i live with my girlfriend and she doesnt even work i can pay for everything

do coding and than live in dubai like me and do remote job for european country and u get european salary + no taxes and stuff very cheap and alot of money, i live with my girlfriend and she doesnt even work i can pay for everything
i started studying coding but not going well for me...

i started studying coding but not going well for me...
I want to switch something like digital marketing or graphic designer not sure 🤔