Total: 18,382 (Looksmaxers: 654, Bluepillers: 17,728)

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
i thought it would only last a day, if this goes on for more than a week or so im gonna accept my fate and move to .is because i will be incel if these keeps going on

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
i thought it would only last a day, if this goes on for more than a week or so im gonna accept my fate and move to .is because i will be incel if these keeps going on
fakecel larper
mmkay

Bro joined 5 months ago

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Bro joined 5 months ago
more like 4 since its only the start of august, known about psl since 12 but was too bluepilled to do anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
more like 4 since its only the start of august, known about psl since 12 but was too bluepilled to do anything tbh
Holy 🧢 since 12? No shot bruh

I hope it reaches millions while all your sub 50 IQ's burst and registrations open letting them all in :p

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
Holy 🧢 since 12? No shot bruh
i just turned 15 so not even early, but i found org when i was 12 on 4chan and looked on it for a bit and thought website was too extreme

I hope it reaches millions while all your sub 50 IQ's burst and registrations open letting them all in :p
because youre truecel with 28k posts

and the forum is going down every 5 minutes lol

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000