Training ONLY shoulders, forearms and neck

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
The amount of muscle you can put in your frame is limited by your T, this is why the biggest natties all have chicken legs, so I am thinking it's better to just maximize muscle in the places that matter.

before you tell me girls don't care about forearms, consider the fact that having a really thick neck looks weird if you have slender arms, it ruins the harmony!, that being said biceps and triceps are cope, if you fashion Maxx only your forearms are visible, so it makes sense to only train them :feelshah:

Same thing with chest and back, fuck the V tapper! You have to develop a lot of muscle mass for them to visible on normal clothes (not that cringe shit gymmaxxers use), muscle wasted that could be put in better places.

You can compensate being a chestlet by just fashionmaxxing

Don't even think about training abs, just leanmaxx

If you worry about muh posture do yoga + a sport like tennis to have a decent strength in your stabilizer muscles, you don't need to be able to lift a motorcycle to be healthy, legs are cope but consider training your butt instead of forearms if you have thick wrist, females legit like it and your arms are already ok

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate and Deleted member 1140
overthinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
Name checks out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Banderacell, LightSkinNoob and 10 others
why not stfu and train everything

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Banderacell, Deleted member 19294 and 3 others
why not stfu and train everything
Unless you roid, have a giga frame or you have Chad levels of T your physique will look unimpressive as fuck as a natty gymcopper training every muscle, especialization is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
bruh

this is bullshit
the more muscle you have the more t you will have

have muscle everywhere

i mean if you only have developed muscles in certain areas youre gonna look very weird anyway

stop the broscience

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Banderacell, Schönling and 5 others
The amount of muscle you can put in your frame is limited by your T, this is why the biggest natties all have chicken legs, so I am thinking it's better to just maximize muscle in the places that matter.

before you tell me girls don't care about forearms, consider the fact that having a really thick neck looks weird if you have slender arms, it ruins the harmony!, that being said biceps and triceps are cope, if you fashion Maxx only your forearms are visible, so it makes sense to only train them :feelshah:

Same thing with chest and back, fuck the V tapper! You have to develop a lot of muscle mass for them to visible on normal clothes (not that cringe shit gymmaxxers use), muscle wasted that could be put in better places.

If you worry about muh posture do yoga + a sport like tennis to have a decent strength in your stabilizer muscles, you don't need to be able to lift a motorcycle to be healthy, legs are cope but consider training your butt instead of forearms if you have thick wrist, females legit like it and your arms are already ok
It doesnt work that way.

ark charactermaxxing

bruh

this is bullshit
the more muscle you have the more t you will have

have muscle everywhere

i mean if you only have developed muscles in certain areas youre gonna look very weird anyway

stop the broscience
You indirectly train your biceps with brachioradialis exercises, triceps and chest with military press, back with rear shoulders exercises it's gonna look good enough, looking good on clothes is more important than looking good naked

It doesnt work that way
It literally works like that, T is everything that matters, full body natty copers don't even look like they lift

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
You indirectly train your biceps with brachioradialis exercises, triceps with military press, back with rear shoulders exercises it's gonna look good enough, looking good on clothes is more important than looking good naked

It literally works like that, T is everything that matters, full body natty copers don't even look like they lift
is it really?
the biggest reason to workout is for yourself
you are inside your body 24/7

this is like saying lifts are better than being tall since its only important to look tall outside

and its even assuming you will be more successful in focusing on a few muscles

its both more enjoyable and more effective to workout all muscles

i do full body whenever i workout
i am careful about my body and have seen very good results with no injuries

working out is definitely done better if done completely

otherwise don't workout
i mean this
because you might injure yourself from the imbalance on your body

Also back and biceps and chest

You indirectly train your biceps with brachioradialis exercises, triceps and chest with military press, back with rear shoulders exercises it's gonna look good enough, looking good on clothes is more important than looking good naked

You can develop almost all muscles to genetic peak, if you train only shoulders for example, they reach maximum. You think that if you train arms afterwards their peak would be 2-3 inches smaller than with less developed soulders?

OP has 0 muscle whatsoever, anyone who trains literally would look in the mirror and say "it looks fucking retarded having no legs but a huge upper body".

That's like saying let me get a huge jaw with surgery and leave my maxilla recessed. Symmetry is the main part of asthetics retard.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and BoneDensity
You need thicker ankles for bigger legs. The amount of muscle you have is mainly up to your bone structure and hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
you will look good in a suit and naked but when you struggle to lift up a 100lb 5'3" girl to fuck her standing up she will know you are a weak bitch despite being a 6'4" gigachad

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what a fucking retard

You can develop almost all muscles to genetic peak, if you train only shoulders for example, they reach maximum. You think that if you train arms afterwards their peak would be 2-3 inches smaller than with less developed soulders?
Every single normie that actually looks big while being natty is a chicken leg cel, you think it's a fucking coincidence? and I mean actual normies in real world not fake natties like alpha bald destiny :soy:

Hypertrophy rep range and more volume on upper body, strength rep range and a couple sets per week on lower body.

Unless you roid, have a giga frame or you have Chad levels of T your physique will look unimpressive as fuck as a natty gymcopper training every muscle, especialization is legit
bullshit, you can get a really good physique in 2-3 years considering you don't have subhumans genetics

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Every single normie that actually looks big while being natty is a chicken leg cel, you think it's a fucking coincidence? and I mean actual normies in real world not fake natties like alpha bald destiny :soy:
Are u dumb or some shit? U know 0 shit about how muscles grow and why, saying some retarted cope. Who the fuck did u say that proper natties have chicken legs. Even roided gymcels look like their legs are small in long shorts.

Pure cope. Unless u have like bottom 20% genetics u can build quite solid body in 3-4 years. If you have top 50-60% after 1-2 years of gymcelling it will be noticable for people and you will recieve complements for your ARMS etc

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Are u dumb or some shit? U know 0 shit about how muscles grow and why, saying some retarted cope. Who the fuck did u say that proper natties have chicken legs. Even roided gymcels look like their legs are small in long shorts.
Training lower body fries your central nervous system, making training less effective, also roided guys also have a testosterone budget just like natties, they can just hold more muscle because duh, they got more T
Pure cope. Unless u have like bottom 20% genetics u can build quite solid body in 3-4 years. If you have top 50-60% after 1-2 years of gymcelling it will be noticable for people and you will recieve complements for your ARMS etc
In the era of tik tok and Instagram your full body physique is indistinguishable from the average to females if you use anything but those cringe macho gymcel clothes.

The reason why gymmaxing does not work for most males is because they have to sacrifice fashionmaxxing in order to showcase their embarrassing natty muscles

Training lower body fries your central nervous system, making training less effective, also roided guys also have a testosterone budget just like natties, they can just hold more muscle because duh, they got more T

In the era of tik tok and Instagram your full body physique is indistinguishable from the average to females if you use anything but those cringe macho gymcel clothes.

The reason why gymmaxing does not work for most males is because they have to sacrifice fashionmaxxing in order to showcase their embarrassing natty muscles
Why do they beed to “sacrifice” anything lfmao. Just wear different clothes on different occasions.
Gymcel clothes like what? T shirt? Jacket?

Why do they beed to “sacrifice” anything lfmao. Just wear different clothes on different occasions.
Gymcel clothes like what? T shirt? Jacket?
Istockphoto 675179390 612x612

Pic related, gymmaxxers all dress like this, females know they are overcompensating and feel disgusted by dudes without a fashion sense (unless you are Chad of course)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and EverythingMattersCel
View attachment 1696959

Pic related, gymmaxxers all dress like this, females know they are overcompensating and feel disgusted by dudes without a fashion sense (unless you are Chad of course)
What a retardism, now woman are disqusted by guys with t-shirts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 8365
What a retardism, now woman are disqusted by guys with t-shirts
Yes, females are disgusted by average males, how long have you been here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, EverythingMattersCel, Growth Plate and 1 other person
is it really?
the biggest reason to workout is for yourself
you are inside your body 24/7

this is like saying lifts are better than being tall since its only important to look tall outside

and its even assuming you will be more successful in focusing on a few muscles

its both more enjoyable and more effective to workout all muscles

i do full body whenever i workout
i am careful about my body and have seen very good results with no injuries

working out is definitely done better if done completely

otherwise don't workout
i mean this
because you might injure yourself from the imbalance on your body
Can't wait for his update post asking how to fix shoulder shoulder impingement from lack of muscle balance :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Turanid_Bull

I have 1500 T naturally. I’m by default quite muscular, but lacking definition. Is there any point to steroids for me? Or am I naturally already on one?

I have 1500 T naturally. I’m by default quite muscular, but lacking definition. Is there any point to steroids for me? Or am I naturally already on one?
damn nice T levels. do u do anything to get them up or just exist?

no thats dumb very dumb

damn nice T levels. do u do anything to get them up or just exist?
Just exist. Comes with many negatives. (severe acne, hair loss, some phycological weird stuff etc) My endo claims its due to a rare genetic mutation given that I dont have any tumors

yes but only to an extent :feelshmm: train everything at least a bit :feelshmm:
View attachment 1696959

what exactly do you wear instead of tshirts? :feelshmm:

No point to steroids for you I think but what's your condition?