Treatment for never ending rozacea?should i take isotretinoin(accutane) and stop taking low dose tretinoin and azelaic acid that my Dr prescribed?the.

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
...shit doctors prescribed me 0.2% tretinoin (at one of those online dermas in the US) and then i went to another online derma that prescribed even a lower dose of tretinoin (0.018% :soy::feelsuhh::feelskek:) and azelaic acid.....but nothing works dude for my shit skin...nothing is happening-, im gonna press restart dude ngl
Photo 2021 11 02 22 09 20

this is what i was prescribed..i take this 2 a day double dose so as to have tretinoin at 0,4% at least fuck me :feelskek:
should i continue to do 2* dose and / or try other treatments?
this is how my skin/ forehead looks like for reference
IMG 0793 2

IMG 0799 2

IMG 0629 2

itsover.jpg 😢
HELP

@larsanova69 @fogdart @SOS-Sonic @eduardkoopman @OOGABOOGA @Digital Hitler @farahanyzz @LooksOverAll @Deusmaximus

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 15884
0.2%??? Holy fucking shit, how does your skin not melt off lololol. The highest concentration the official brand Retin-A make is 0.1%, and that's for extreme cases of acne usually. My doctor was even somewhat hesitant giving me 0.05% and suggested 0.025% first. Also, it takes months to see results from tretinoin, you also gotta wear sunscreen and moisturize as well, otherwise your skin will look dead and dry regardless of how much tretinoin you smear on your face lol.

Here's my 2 cents:

I would stick to the typical advice of using it once at night with 0.025 - 0.05% and follow with with a gentle moisturizer 20 mins later.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart and Lars
looks like nothing compared to my seborrheic dermatitis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, oldcelloser and Deleted member 7725
Tretinoin for rosacea is a shit idea anyway.

0.2% sounds like a lot. I use 0.05%. I’m not an expert on acne treatment but I’ll recommend you getting panoxyl face wash in conjunction with your tretinoin treatments.

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
i meant 0.02 % brahs i apologize for the mispell @larsanova69 @fogdart @SOS-Sonic :feelskek:; still it does shit for me and its been more than 3 months; most users have had a super positive experience with tret 1-2 months in; i dont know what i have but its something very deep in my genes obv since nothing works 😢:feelswhy:
imma need to try IPL laser and other lasers too; @Amnesia talked about this
i cant even go outside with my imflamed skin atm JFL kill me brahs

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Lars
i meant 0.02 % brahs i apologize for the mispell @larsanova69 @fogdart @SOS-Sonic :feelskek:; still it does shit for me and its been more than 3 months; most users have had a super positive experience with tret 1-2 months in; i dont know what i have but its something very deep in my genes obv since nothing works 😢:feelswhy:
imma need to try IPL laser and other lasers too; @Amnesia talked about this
i cant even go outside with my imflamed skin atm JFL kill me brahs
I would just stay on for atleast 6 months and make photos to see progression sometimes it is really subtle

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back