Trenbolone experiences, totally worth reading

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
For a reality check but also laughs, totally recommend reading people's opinions on this compound

Read the COMMENTS (not the OP)

Thread is kinda new, there will be more replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
For a reality check but also laughs, totally recommend reading people's opinions on this compound

Read the COMMENTS (not the OP)

Thread is kinda new, there will be more replies

Realistically it makes no sense from a looksmaxxers perspective to use a compound like tren. Still as you say good for laughs.

If you have elite level hair genetics I guess there is a bit of a point
Has many undesirable sides other than hairloss, unless you’re a bodybuilder other compounds should be plenty for achieving a very good physique

"I wanted to fuck any woman who made eye contact with me. I didn't care if they were skinny, fat, trans, etc I wanted to dive in."

"Entering into week 4 on the tren and it’s starting to make me want to fuck EVERY woman between the age of 30-85 again"

"Tren made me fully capable of following someone home for cutting me off on the road and killing them (edit: purely hypothetical). Insane rage and aggression. Also, made really into doing depraved shit in the bedroom."

:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
If you have elite level hair genetics I guess there is a bit of a point
How do you know if you have elitee hair genes? My hairline hasn't moved a millimeter at 20. Is that good hair genetics? Like it is literally the same hairline as when I was a kid