Tretinoin in Sweden(solved)

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Posting this for all swede-skin-cells. Pure tret isn't really available in Sweden. And many people believe that is isn't possible to import it from the web either. But there are at least two viable options:

- Get a subscription from Dermatica.
- Send an order alldaychemist.com via e-mail. Their website says they don't ship to Sweden, but if you e-mail them according to this formula, they will sell and ship to you.

hJTt1df.png

Dermatica is more comfortable, since you don't need to place a new order every time you need more tret. The company will send you a small amount of tret every month. But you will only get a very small amount of tret every month. Aside from being way more expensive, this may be a problem if you intend on using tret for other things, such as treating hair loss or stubblemaxxing with minox. I personally think ADC mogs Dermatica, but it's up to your preferences and resources.

Another option may be to get a Swedish dermatologist to write you a prescription "extempore". I have even seen some people on Reddit claim that this will be covered by the prescription drug coverage(högkostnadsskyddet). If so, this may be your cheapest option. If anyone knows this works, please confirm this in the thread.

Now go get that glass skin :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and coolguy1
Do they ship to Sweden?
Yes they do and because Andorra is in EU you don’t have to pay extra for shipping if you were to buy tret from the uk

• Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Yes they do and because Andorra is in EU you don’t have to pay extra for shipping if you were to buy tret from the uk
Great news! I knew about this site, but still hadn't managed to confirm if they did ship to Sweden. Thanks for letting me know. Any recommendations for what brand of tret you buy from there?

Great news! I knew about this site, but still hadn't managed to confirm if they did ship to Sweden. Thanks for letting me know. Any recommendations for what brand of tret you buy from there?
I got retirides from them

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah