Tretinoin under eyes

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Clinically deformed
So I've been putting Tretinoin under my eyes for the past month and they look tighter, Is this a good thing? Especially when I smile or squinch the eyelid goes up kinda like an aegyosal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Biggdink, Sny and 2 others
So I've been putting Tretinoin under my eyes for the past month and they look tighter, Is this a good thing? Especially when I smile or squinch the eyelid goes up kinda like an aegyosal
Post a pic or give exp

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and JosephGarrot123
Post a pic or give exp
Maybe it's the dryness but when I smile, or squinch they look tighter, i think my undereyes improved subtly

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
No, wtf you're not supposed to do that. Didn't you read the package?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ChristianChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
No, wtf you're not supposed to do that. Didn't you read the package?
Yeah, but I did it and apparently made the eyelid tighter which subtly imroved my under eye area, I put hyaluronic acid moisturizer there also. I think they say don't put it there since it's easy for irritation. I notice this because I check the mirror alot, and I notice that it became noticably tighter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 8853, Squirtle and 1 other person
Yeah, but I did it and apparently made the eyelid tighter which subtly imroved my under eye area, I put hyaluronic acid moisturizer there also. I think they say don't put it there since it's easy for irritation.
I wouldn't continue, but you do you.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and JosephGarrot123
TubofLard's under eyelids got tighter after using tret.

Before- 1 year ago
A6A680A4 72ED 4BFA BA33 79CC33D74FC3

After

Personally tret only faded my dark circles. Didn't do anything for my lower eyelids.My lower eyelids were always tight.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 7098, Chadethnic101 and 2 others

Before- 1 year ago
View attachment 1341750

After
View attachment 1341751

Personally tret only faded my dark circles. Didn't do anything for my lower eyelids.My lower eyelids were always tight.
Do you think it's because of the dose? I use 0.1%. Also I use hyaluronic acid to moisturize and I heard it plumps the skin which can theoretically make the skin look thicker. I use Hyaluronic acid toner from Hada Labo after cleansing and my eye hoodling looks a bit thicker and hydrated

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Do you think it's because of the dose? I use 0.1%. Also I use hyaluronic acid to moisturize and I heard it plumps the skin which can theoretically make the skin look thicker. I use Hyaluronic acid toner from Hada Labo after cleansing and my eye hoodling looks a bit thicker and hydrated
Maybe tub of lard did use hyaluronic acid yes

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
he probably thinks it kills the fat. For me I gained thickness of skin and tightening
I put benzoyl peroxide under my eyes and it did the same thing
I use the benzoyl peroxide for my acne as a whole not just under my eyes fyi

Before- 1 year ago
View attachment 1341750

After
View attachment 1341751

Did it legit fade your dark circles?
Tuboflards results from it actually look really decent, no fat pad loss as everyone keeps saying, lifefuel

• +1
Yeah
Did it legit fade your dark circles?
Tuboflards results from it actually look really decent, no fat pad loss as everyone keeps saying, lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I swear if I loose my eyelid hooding I’m blaming you @JosephGarrot123

• JFL
Tbf quick question about under the eye application , I usually end up with really red eyes the next day how can I avoid this?
Not sure, maybe you put too much near the eyes make sure to put moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
Not sure, maybe you put too much near the eyes make sure to put moisturizer
Yeh I haven’t been using moisturiser after, is it thoroughly recommended to use it 20 minutes after application

• +1
I just started retinol. May try and move to tret.

• +1
@triggered said the same thing about under eyes

• +1
Yeah, but I did it and apparently made the eyelid tighter which subtly imroved my under eye area, I put hyaluronic acid moisturizer there also. I think they say don't put it there since it's easy for irritation. I notice this because I check the mirror alot, and I notice that it became noticably tighter.
Maybe roasties can start putting tret on their pussies to tighten them

• JFL