E
N
E
T
I
C
S

It is what it is:feelswah:
"Noooo bro genetic recombination, most of chad/stacy sons are super normie!! most of Chads dads are actual normies!" :feelskek:
Just another brutal cope, it's all genetics, the ones that aren't born chad with a chad son were just super unlucky :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, aesthetic beauty and Erik-Jón
Him & O'Pry could've been brothers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Gets mogged by opry in every way holy shit, goes to show you why opry was no.1 model
He mogs O'Pry all the way back to hell in sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, AscendingHero, phukmikehok and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hikicel69, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, horizontallytall, Xangsane and 11 others
there was this trend on tik tok where chadlites and stacylites showed their parents and they were gl too and everyone was simping in the comment, fucking ragefuel. muh just don't mouthbreath

• Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69
doesnt reaaally look that good bro, just great skin, great coloring, perfect eyebrows, eyelashes, eye area, quite aesthetically forward grown, wide jaw, long mandible, very good hollow cheeks, and horizontally projected cheekbones.:ogre:

Both my parents mogged me when they were my age, but genetic recombination fucked me up. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Lmao I was right about to make a thread about this. His dad doesn’t look that good anymore though

I think the two main flaws on Trevor are his shorter lower third and asymmetrical face. However his shorter lower third could just be a result of his very tall height and broadness. He’s top tier overall though. Legit Maher tier.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Humble Chad, like me
He’s a very devout Christian. I highly doubt this guy sleeps around or bullies people. He posted himself at Sunday school at a church helping kids learn about Jesus. I wish I could be his friend irl. He seems like a really good person and Jesus blessed him with top tier looks to make his life better.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 1 other person
doesnt reaaally look that good bro, just great skin, great coloring, perfect eyebrows, eyelashes, eye area, quite aesthetically forward grown, wide jaw, long mandible, very good hollow cheeks, and horizontally projected cheekbones.:ogre:
So he looks good?

He’s a very devout Christian. I highly doubt this guy sleeps around or bullies people. He posted himself at Sunday school at a church helping kids learn about Jesus. I wish I could be his friend irl. He seems like a really good person and Jesus blessed him with top tier looks to make his life better.
I love his aura. Pious & good character, would also befriend him:feelsokman:

looks less dumb and better than his son lol

I think the two main flaws on Trevor are his shorter lower third and asymmetrical face. However his shorter lower third could just be a result of his very tall height and broadness. He’s top tier overall though. Legit Maher tier.
Short lower third?

His lower third is 99 percentile in height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, BongMog, AscendingHero and 2 others