Tried identifying what problem is and analyzed

Aypo129

Aypo129

Kraken
In recent few days i did not log on .org
instead i was trying to figure my routine and analyzing it step by step how i lived everyday
Here is what i found

I usually rot in this manner:-
Wake up at 7 or 8 :- Lost on my phone from time

(There is no particular thing i am actually looking at my phone or computer but i hop on it everyday without any reason)

At 12 or 1 i eat lunch and masturbate and sleep til 5

Opening at 5:- i have a surge of depressing thought and depressive feeling that almost vanishes when i reach 11

When at 11pm to 1 am :- i dont usually sleep but instead there is a surge of confidence and motivation during that time period

This was my usual lingo until dusshera where i tried tweaking my schedule

Waking up at 6:- first thing i do is take a bath and go in the sun

Studied for 3-4 hours- did not take food until 10 pm

Great time

Afternoon:- did the same thing as above time
Woke up at 5 felt shit

evening and night were shit but i slept early

So i changed some things in following
Did not take food at 1 but in 3pm and then a small power nap:- more productive afternoon
Did not eat anything in evening:- less anxious and more active

Slept early at 9.

Did this everyday and increased study hours to 8 hours everyday

Now coming to my behaviour:-
It seems to me that thing i am really suffering from is anxiety

During my study hours i was almost always nearly nervous during every session for no reason at all

Always on the lookout for phone or computer
It seems to me that those are my internal habit to hit my nerve and provide feed back to anxiety

TL:DR:- 1)Changing eating behaviour with roleplaying an early life cycle habits created positive results

2) i seem to identify my study with anxiety cycle with gadgets providing the feed back to the said feeling

What are some ways i can curb stomp my study anxiety? Will it go away naturally or there are some methods i can learn to cope

@enchanted_elixir
@Username Required
@Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
My problem is just financial poverty , simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, RAITEIII, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Well i am younger than you so that doesnt concern me
What do you do currently

I have this temporary minimum wage job now but my contract ends next month then I'll go back to being unemployed again

I have this temporary minimum wage job now but my contract ends next month then I'll go back to being unemployed again
What country are you in?
I think a lot of what to do of poverty is decided with each country
Here in my country you pass standard 12th and you have a job
In us its more easier

What country are you in?
I think a lot of what to do of poverty is decided with each country
Here in my country you pass standard 12th and you have a job
In us its more easier

Sweden
What country you in?

Sweden
What country you in?
India
Sweden is hard job, you have doctors bieng paid same as some local teachers

Here the work hiearchy just is this since everything has a central exam
12thstandard as railway exam or army(lower class)
Pass neet (middle class)
Pass UPSC (middle class)
Pass JEE (upper class)
Almost nearly 60% student go to railway exam or army
All education is technically free since everything is provided online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I read about sweden some more

Profile photo for Chris Ebbert

Chris Ebbert

I kid you not: Yes, it is difficult.
Some say living in Sweden means to have won the lottery of life. And I would add to that that finding a job in Sweden means winning the lottery of Sweden’s employment market.
Sweden’s economy is small, and its surface is large. A nation of ten million in a space about the size of Utah, Arizona, and Wyoming. Or the size of California, with only a quarter of its population

Chris Ebbert
Lives in SwedenAuthor has 11.4K answers and 275.7M answer views3y
Related
What is a big "no-no" when looking for a job in Sweden?

I have failed to secure a job in Sweden for a full twenty years. During those, I applied for 214 jobs in Sweden, from locations like the US, France, New Zealand, Britain, China, India, and everywhere else I ended up living and working because I could not for the life of me get a job in Sweden.
I was at the point where I was ready to give up, and decided for myself that Sweden simply did not have real job ads, and that all these positions probably went to internal candidates.
I was applying for positions in industrial design and lecturing, if you must know.
And then the breakthrough came.
My wife, who is an HR professional, knocked my CV into a more common shape, and I compressed my application into something much more compact than usual, as I planned to use it a lot.
So I applied for another 33 positions in Sweden, and finally landed one interview.
I got the job, and when I got to Sweden, my new boss told me my application material had been the biggest stack of stuff he had ever seen. A four page CV and a 39 page portfolio, and if it hadn’t been for the pretty pictures in it, they would not have bothered.
My usual applications all those years where much bigger than that.
Long story short: Keep it compact!

201.3K views
View upvotes
View 8 shares

Chris Ebbert
Lives in SwedenAuthor has 11.4K answers and 275.7M answer views1y
Related
Is it hard to get a job in Sweden?

That depends so much on various factors.
Generally though, employment can be harder to come by in Sweden than in places like the UK, Germany, or the US, because:
  • we don’t really have a “casual sector” of the economy. Not in the same way as most other countries do. Any movement of funds on anyone’s bank account is visible to the tax and revenue service at all times, and taxes are calculated on that basis. The concept of hiring someone under the table, without social insurance or contract, paying with black money, is thus not really an option here. So that whole scenario of people working 400-Euro jobs in Germany, risking arrest, as well as life and limbs on construction sites, or illegals mowing lawns for cash in the US, is already off the table. Employment in Sweden usually means with proper contract, at high expense - and likely high qualifications and experience.
  • there aren’t many jobs. Sweden has 10 million inhabitants. A country three times the dimensions of Great Britain, but only pretty much as many people as the London conurbation, just spread out. When you look through job listings, things are thin. For example, I’m an industrial designer. There has been, on average, about one suitable job for me every three months in the entire country all the while I’ve been looking. In the same time, there were usually about 15 in Germany, 10 in the UK, and 50 in the US or China. Sweden is a small economy.
  • the national employment service (Arbetsförmedlingen) is obliged to help place those registered in the system as job seekers who have already gained social security numbers and experience, and it can be very attractive for employers to employ those, because of programs that pay part of the salary of such a worker for up to two years if they get hired by a company. Therefore, any external applicant may be up against that entire databank full of local jobless who speak Swedish, have social security numbers, bank accounts, and background checks, and what’s more, hiring them may mean not having to pay full salary.
  • HR and administration processes tend to be very slow in Sweden. Even if you are the dream candidate for some company, with a PhD in exactly the right field, everything still needs to go through all sorts of committees, procedures, and institutions before a formal job offer can be sent out to you, which would then allow you to get the paperwork rolling to make the move. In my case, seven months went by between my application and my interview. Then another three months before I received a job offer. And then another seven months before I had my social security number and was able to open a bank account and receive my salary. I had to continue using my British bank account for five months just to be able to get my money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
In recent few days i did not log on .org
instead i was trying to figure my routine and analyzing it step by step how i lived everyday
Here is what i found

I usually rot in this manner:-
Wake up at 7 or 8 :- Lost on my phone from time

(There is no particular thing i am actually looking at my phone or computer but i hop on it everyday without any reason)

At 12 or 1 i eat lunch and masturbate and sleep til 5

Opening at 5:- i have a surge of depressing thought and depressive feeling that almost vanishes when i reach 11

When at 11pm to 1 am :- i dont usually sleep but instead there is a surge of confidence and motivation during that time period

This was my usual lingo until dusshera where i tried tweaking my schedule

Waking up at 6:- first thing i do is take a bath and go in the sun

Studied for 3-4 hours- did not take food until 10 pm

Great time

Afternoon:- did the same thing as above time
Woke up at 5 felt shit

evening and night were shit but i slept early

So i changed some things in following
Did not take food at 1 but in 3pm and then a small power nap:- more productive afternoon
Did not eat anything in evening:- less anxious and more active

Slept early at 9.

Did this everyday and increased study hours to 8 hours everyday

Now coming to my behaviour:-
It seems to me that thing i am really suffering from is anxiety

During my study hours i was almost always nearly nervous during every session for no reason at all

Always on the lookout for phone or computer
It seems to me that those are my internal habit to hit my nerve and provide feed back to anxiety

TL:DR:- 1)Changing eating behaviour with roleplaying an early life cycle habits created positive results

2) i seem to identify my study with anxiety cycle with gadgets providing the feed back to the said feeling

What are some ways i can curb stomp my study anxiety? Will it go away naturally or there are some methods i can learn to cope

@enchanted_elixir
@Username Required
@Thomas DOM
Study anxiety? You mean procrastination?

India
Sweden is hard job, you have doctors bieng paid same as some local teachers

Here the work hiearchy just is this since everything has a central exam
12thstandard as railway exam or army(lower class)
Pass neet (middle class)
Pass UPSC (middle class)
Pass JEE (upper class)
Almost nearly 60% student go to railway exam or army
All education is technically free since everything is provided online
Isn't passing upsc huge? They also belong to upper class and become celebs overnight