Tristan Tate is a surgerymaxxed Chad

MadTwatter

MadTwatter

Chief of Surgery @ Tavistock Mental Health Clinic
Compared to Andrew, it looks like he’s had facial fat transfer, 2x hair transplants (and been consistent with finasteride), ear pinning and botox.
553B336C D61C 4F74 93BB F1CAEA93FA7C

CFD55C22 7356 41F4 9FAD 5653D7E7EB61
CC908FEB 703A 453F 9762 F4B9112B691B

View attachment B58F85DA-BAAE-4079-83E4-8328FC6E2B70.webp
Before:
29223F72 0653 4BBF A110 C034214E2A1D

0D3B72FA 8D0B 4ABC B05D 252B7131A52F

6F4FCF69 CF95 44E8 AB35 0BB7454214D4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Lonenely sigma
Compared to Andrew, it looks like he’s had facial fat transfer, 2x hair transplants (and been consistent with finasteride), ear pinning and botox.
View attachment 2069571
View attachment 2069574View attachment 2069575
View attachment 2069577
Before:
View attachment 2069584
View attachment 2069581
View attachment 2069587
his zygos are weird for some reason, can't really see what it is. Maybe they are too laterally projected while at the same time not being big enough, kind of ruins his harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, MadTwatter and Deleted member 17997
He still mogs andrew by far

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, dimorphism, Constantin Denis and 7 others
theyve been on big brother and other reality shows where surgery is common (im assuming he only admitted to hair transplant) so it wouldnt suprise me if he is

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and MadTwatter
his zygos are weird for some reason, can't really see what it is. Maybe they are too laterally projected while at the same time not being big enough, kind of ruins his harmony
Agreed. I know this because I got exactly the same full-looking zygos from facial fat transfer using adipose stem cells.
1E68F573 FD21 4437 84D6 715DC5D3EAA0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Lonenely sigma
Andrew Tate is the fighter of the two while Tristan is the "playboy" so it makes sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, beypazarisoda0 and cajuun0
Htn imo

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
his crown looks not good.

either

1. fin isnt working
2. he started fin very late
3. he never took fin

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
He looks great man

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and MadTwatter
His temples are very recessed

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Well, maybe he's the 2nd best looking jailbird after Tate now!

Agreed. I know this because I got exactly the same full-looking zygos from facial fat transfer using adipose stem cells.
View attachment 2069603
why did you go with facial fat transfer over implants? how long ago was your surgery? are you happy with the results?

• +1
why did you go with facial fat transfer over implants? how long ago was your surgery? are you happy with the results?
Surgery was 8 months ago.
I went to this guy because he’s probably the best in Europe for forehead reduction. I later went back in December and got a 3cm forehead reduction with temples reduced by 5cm.

I didn’t get the forehead reduction during that visit because I had to work the week after and didn’t want my face to be bruised and swollen.

He suggested that while I was there I got facial fat transfer for my tear troughs and cheek asymmetry which he said he’d do for €1800. Then he upsold me to €2800 to get adipose stem cell transfer instead (same concept but they spin down the fat to only contain adipose stem cells which look more like collagen and make the skin paler).

I’m very happy with the result. Probably the best value-for-money surgery I’ve bought.

I’ve been trying to design infraorbital rim implants for a while now but Eppley wanted $20k and waiting for RealSurgeryMax is like waiting for Jesus to return.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 8869
only htn because of body and height literally would be subhuman at 5 7
Nah he is fairly GL

Andrew is ltn facially, Tristan has better bones overall, jaw plus his beard actually accentuates his zygos instead of andrews who only accentuates his recession, plus he has nice hair(when transplant ofc)

Nah he is fairly GL

Andrew is ltn facially, Tristan has better bones overall, jaw plus his beard actually accentuates his zygos instead of andrews who only accentuates his recession, plus he has nice hair(when transplant ofc)
coping if you believe he isnt a subhuman if he was 5 7 and skinny fat

he looks like shit in motion

you can do all of that and still be as low as LTN
No you actually can’t. There are probably 5 threads posted a day about how “height is everything” or “frame is everything” or “money is everything”.

Reducing lookism down to facial features is low IQ cope from midget losers.
9C4F77F0 6272 4DF0 A415 8167FE3FB9BE

The real black pill is that this ugly mutt mogs the everliving shit out of you and crying about “muh face tho” is pure copium.

Last edited:
Surgery was 8 months ago.
I went to this guy because he’s probably the best in Europe for forehead reduction. I later went back in December and got a 3cm forehead reduction with temples reduced by 5cm.
I didn’t get the forehead reduction during that visit because I had to work the week after and didn’t want my face to be bruised and swollen.
ballsy to go for forehead reduction as a guy, I'd assume you're on finasteride now? but great surgery to balance out facial thirds if you make it work.
He suggested that while I was there I got facial fat transfer for my tear troughs and cheek asymmetry which he said he’d do for €1800. Then he upsold me to €2800 to get adipose stem cell transfer instead (same concept but they spin down the fat to only contain adipose stem cells which look more like collagen and make the skin paler).

I’m very happy with the result. Probably the best value-for-money surgery I’ve bought.
I've been looking into facial fat transfer for hollow-under-eye and literally had 2 surgeons refuse to do it and try to sell me on fillers as the supposedly better treatment. So I'm glad it worked out for you.

Especially around the zygos, if you aren't moderate on them you'll look like a bloated over-filled gay-guy. fine line to walk on.

writing down the doc, thank you.
I’ve been trying to design infraorbital rim implants for a while now but Eppley wanted $20k and waiting for RealSurgeryMax is like waiting for Jesus to return.
why would you after your initial fat transfer? shouldn't that fix your hollow-ness?

also JFL at the coincidence what site shows up when I was looking for example pictures for overfilled zygos:
Screenshot 2023 02 07 at 002450

• +1
ballsy to go for forehead reduction as a guy, I'd assume you're on finasteride now? but great surgery to balance out facial thirds if you make it work.

I've been looking into facial fat transfer for hollow-under-eye and literally had 2 surgeons refuse to do it and try to sell me on fillers as the supposedly better treatment. So I'm glad it worked out for you.

Especially around the zygos, if you aren't moderate on them you'll look like a bloated over-filled gay-guy. fine line to walk on.

why would you after your initial fat transfer? shouldn't that fix your hollow-ness?

also JFL at the coincidence what site shows up when I was looking for example pictures for overfilled zygos:
View attachment 2069836

Right now I take a big looksmaxxing stack of 12 pills every night but for my hair I take 0.5mg Dutasteride, 2.5mg minoxidil, Biotin 10,000ug.

I’m not looking for implants any more, I meant before I got cheek fat transfer.

I think having over-filled cheeks is normally a feminine characteristic but I have a masculine, athletic face after getting 3.5ml Buccal fat removal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
No you actually can’t. There are probably 5 threads posted a day about how “height is everything” or “frame is everything” or “money is everything”.

Reducing lookism down to facial features is low IQ cope from midget losers.
View attachment 2069839
The real black pill is that this ugly mutt mogs the everliving shit out of you and crying about “muh face tho” is pure copium.
LTN is a term for face, not SMV. Btw "Frame is everything" is a meme or utter cope JFL if you take threads like that serious.

he always looked uncanny from when i first saw him. looked like he had hella fillers in his cheeks and shit.

Hairline lowering and bigger chin would ascend him hard