True confidence comes from knowing you're genetically superior

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
You will never have the confidence and neurotransmitters of chad, no matter how many drugs you take or how much you socialmaxx.

People will always put you in your place if you act above your looks. The better you look, the more charisma you will have, as you will not only get constant validation from females, people will actually value your opinion and regard you as smarter, more insightful than you actually are, encouraging you to speak your mind without inhibiton.

Looksmaxxing to the extent of either reaching your genetic potential, or frauding looks beyond your potential, is the only way to truly raise your confidence.

Even if you're almost average looking, ascending from a 4.5/10 to a 6/10 for example, will turn you into a much more outgoing version of yourself, once the trauma is healed.

This only holds true if you're not a severe mentalcel. But the mental damage of inceldom and bad youth can be somewhat reversed once you ascend.
As long as you ascend young enough, and reach a certain looks threshold (high tier normie/chadlite) looks halo and the confidence that comes with it will make you low inhibtion and very internally driven.

(Unless you're hyperintroverted or hyperautistic)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Yuya Moggershima, owlofathena and 21 others
Agree

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10536 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Disagree

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not always, knowing what you can achieve and achieving them, not saying looks don't affect this though

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
You will never have the confidence and neurotransmitters of chad, no matter how many drugs you take or how much you socialmaxx.

People will always put you in your place if you act above your looks. The better you look, the more charisma you will have, as you will not only get constant validation from females, people will actually value your opinion and regard you as smarter, more insightful than you actually are, encouraging you to speak your mind without inhibiton.

Looksmaxxing to the extent of either reaching your genetic potential, or frauding looks beyond your potential, is the only way to truly raise your confidence.

Even if you're almost average looking, ascending from a 4.5/10 to a 6/10 for example, will turn you into a much more outgoing version of yourself, once the trauma is healed.

This only holds true if you're not a severe mentalcel. But the mental damage of inceldom and bad youth can be somewhat reversed once you ascend.
As long as you ascend young enough, and reach a certain looks threshold (high tier normie/chadlite) looks halo and the confidence that comes with it will make you low inhibtion and very internally driven.

example-of-good-jaw-surgery-result-jpeg.200429

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Lux
Not always, knowing what you can achieve and achieving them, not saying looks don't affect this though
Exactly, gandy is a perfect example of mentalcel issues. He was bullied in school for being fat and starting puberty late, he still has remains of shy behaviour, fidgeting, stuttering, struggling to keep eye contact. Very vital to have positive reinforcement in early life. Not even good looks can take that damage away maybe nullify it though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, johncruz12345, TheAnomaly and 7 others

Eh, me becoming good looking made me incredibly obsessive when it came to validation and then completely crippling my social life because of it and making myself just genuinely hate myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Well yeah, confidence comes from continuous validation. When PUA say you need to act high value it’s hilarious, because you know deep down you’re still a piece of garbage in the sexual marketplace.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and ToursOverBoyo2020
Eh, me becoming good looking made me incredibly obsessive when it came to validation and then completely crippling my social life because of it and making myself just genuinely hate myself
I think that happens to a lot of guys who ascend, they have huge mentalcel issues to overcome because they were rejected for a while in life even by their own parents jfl. Happens to men 99% of the time even the most subhuman women get positive reinforcement from their mothers and friends.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and TheAnomaly
I think that happens to a lot of guys who ascend, they have huge mentalcel issues to overcome because they were rejected for a while in life even by their own parents jfl. Happens to men 99% of the time even the most subhuman women get positive reinforcement from their mothers and friends.
Nah worst thing was I had a girlfriend at the time of ascension who would have been the best for me but the validation craving took over my brain for a year and then it just hit me.

You probably know what I look like now and before because my pics are everywhere

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Danish_Retard
I am genetically inferior

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Beetlejuice
Nah worst thing was I had a girlfriend at the time of ascension who would have been the best for me but the validation craving took over my brain for a year and then it just hit me.

You probably know what I look like now and before because my pics are everywhere
I don't know what you look like but it's brutal man. You can become so obsessive over looks and validation especially during ascension or when ur done, seeing positive reinforcement come that was taken away from you is like crack and cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 12856
I don't know what you look like but it's brutal man. You can become so obsessive over looks and validation especially during ascension or when ur done, seeing positive reinforcement come that was taken away from you is like crack and cocaine
I will dm you what I used to look like vs now and you will get what I mean.

True you become so insecure too it hurts to realise what you have done after the fact, but then after you just feel empty.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12856 and volcelfatcel
it raises the bar for your max lvl of confidence, doesnt neccesarily determine it though, but it is a good predictor

dmed

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Danish_Retard
I will dm you what I used to look like vs now and you will get what I mean.

True you become so insecure too it hurts to realise what you have done after the fact, but then after you just feel empty.
Im trying to minimize my mentalcel issues that I'll probably have after finishing my leaning out process. The psychology of ascension is interesting, I feel like people who have been socially rejected throughout their life and getting a taste of positive reinforcement become obsessive or even more mentally damaged from realizing that looks is all they had to improve.

This whole post is wrong. The confidence you have typed about is confidence from admiration and attention. That in itself isn't true confidence. True confidence is when a person has successfully understood their own strengths and weaknesses and accepted a realistic self-perception by themselves. People who have this type of confidence don't submit to slander. Your whole post is cope to make other incels and yourself agree that not being confident isn't mentally voluntary. True confidence isn't gained from admiration and the views of others.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 12856
Im trying to minimize my mentalcel issues that I'll probably have after finishing my leaning out process. The psychology of ascension is interesting, I feel like people who have been socially rejected throughout their life and getting a taste of positive reinforcement become obsessive or even more mentally damaged from realizing that looks is all they had to improve.
Exactly honestly, it hit me like a truck how differently people treated me it was depressing as anything but I still loved the validation despite having a girlfriend at the time who I managed to fuck over with it honestly...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
Exactly honestly, it hit me like a truck how differently people treated me it was depressing as anything but I still loved the validation despite having a girlfriend at the time who I managed to fuck over with it honestly...
The psychology behind ascension is super interesting. I think most people will struggle with that, even with positive reinforcement because it's so rare to people who were subhuman. Mentalcel issues are real

Exactly, gandy is a perfect example of mentalcel issues. He was bullied in school for being fat and starting puberty late, he still has remains of shy behaviour, fidgeting, stuttering, struggling to keep eye contact. Very vital to have positive reinforcement in early life. Not even good looks can take that damage away maybe nullify it though.
i don’t think so, he looks pretty confident in this interview lol

what a mogger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess, volcelfatcel and SendMePicsToRate
The psychology behind ascension is super interesting. I think most people will struggle with that, even with positive reinforcement because it's so rare to people who were subhuman. Mentalcel issues are real
Well can confirm I just hope they pass in time

i don’t think so, he looks pretty confident in this interview lol

what a mogger

Depends what video, there was one with this black guy in an elevator, he couldn't stop fidgeting and couldn't keep eye contact. He even admitted to mentalcel issues in interviews he said he is shy and shit. Ofc good looks probably nullified it a great deal for him but the remains are there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, volcelfatcel, ilyess and 1 other person
This whole post is wrong. The confidence you have typed about is confidence from admiration and attention. That in itself isn't true confidence. True confidence is when a person has successfully understood their own strengths and weaknesses and accepted a realistic self-perception by themselves. People who have this type of confidence don't submit to slander. Your whole post is cope to make other incels and yourself agree that not being confident isn't mentally voluntary. True confidence isn't gained from admiration and the views of others.
Well no. You can't completely separate your self-image from your social status and the way other people view you.

I define true confidence as knowing you are desired by females, and having foids act submissive to you.

They won't do that if you have normie looks. They will always disrespect you for having shit genetics, no matter what your other achievements in life are. You will always be a cuck to them.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Depends what video, there was one with this black guy in an elevator, he couldn't stop fidgeting and couldn't keep eye contact. He even admitted to mentalcel issues in interviews he said he is shy and shit. Ofc good looks probably nullified it a great deal for him but the remains are there
i think it depends how hard you ascend, and not everyone is the same too. some people are naturally happy; even as truecels

if you had an ascension that didn’t turn you into chad, like me (i lost weight, and went from incel to decent) i think you change but nowhere near as much, I mask my insecurities a lot better and some of them are diminished, but I still think I am non-NT from past experiences. just can fraud NT well

This is such a weird interview
jfl she’s thirsting for him so much. she asks him what his favourite position is, and flirts with him so much (said some shit like did you steal his girlfriend) over if a man did that to a woman, especially in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i think it depends how hard you ascend, and not everyone is the same too. some people are naturally happy; even as truecels

if you had an ascension that didn’t turn you into chat, like me (i lost weight, and went from incel to decent) i think you change but nowhere near as much, I mask my insecurities a lot better and some of them are diminished, but I still think I am non-NT from past experiences. just can fraud NT well
Brutal man, those mentalcel issues never truly go away, even gandy has some remains of them, you can ascend from incel to htn but the damage will be much more severe than gandy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Well no. You can't completely separate your self-image from your social status and the way other people view you.

I define true confidence as knowing you are desired by females, and having foids acting submissive to you.

They won't do that if you have normie looks. They will always disrespect you for having shit genetics, no matter what your other achievements in life are. You will always be a cuck to them.
Your confidence is based on the esteem, actions and thoughts of women. How do you expect to become a strong individual when your validation and mentality is based around the opinions of women? If your fuck-ugly, then why don't you accept it and move on? Stop being a pathetic faggot and go do something productive.

jfl she’s thirsting for him so much. she asks him what his favourite position is, and flirts with him so much (said some shit like did you steal his girlfriend) over if a man did that to a woman, especially in 2021
He seems honestly so uncomfortable with it which is what makes it so cringe worthy. The amount of thirst though was actually so gross ngl when he was just trying to be normal.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and turkproducer
Brutal man, those mentalcel issues never truly go away, even gandy has some remains of them, you can ascend from incel to htn but the damage will be much more severe than gandy
yes that’s my case lol

i don’t show it but when women shit test me, even if i’ve slayed them it still hurts a lot. their comments are often underhanded, and show that they think i’m not the best they can get

• So Sad
He seems honestly so uncomfortable with it which is what makes it so cringe worthy. The amount of thirst though was actually so gross ngl when he was just trying to be normal.
yep, as always men’s sexuality is shamed and seen as dirty, but women’s is cute and so accepted, it’s shown in a mainstream interview jfl

did u see the petitions in U.K. btw? jfl at this cucked country

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and volcelfatcel
I strongly agree.

Opry gets thirsted hard in interviews as well same with Pitt, there was this one Pitt interview where he touched her with his shoulder and she moaned. Guy looked actually sexually harassed and uncomfortable from all the contact she was making. No one cares about men though, if it was a woman getting touched the whole world would blow up

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and turkproducer
Your confidence is based on the esteem, actions and thoughts of women. How do you expect to become a strong individual when your validation and mentality is based around the opinions of women? If your fuck-ugly, then why don't you accept it and move on? Stop being a pathetic faggot and go do something productive.
Of course, I'm a man not an asexual cuck like you. I want female validation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12923
yep, as always men’s sexuality is shamed and seen as dirty, but women’s is cute and so accepted, it’s shown in a mainstream interview jfl

did u see the petitions in U.K. btw? jfl at this cucked country
What are the petitions here? Honestly it was just weird when he obviously didn't enjoy it and has a girlfriend like huh

• +1
Opry gets thirsted hard in interviews as well same with Pitt, there was this one Pitt interview where he touched her with his shoulder and she moaned. Guy looked actually sexually harassed and uncomfortable from all the contact she was making. No one cares about men though, if it was a woman getting touched the whole world would blow up
Exactly I completely understand where you are coming from it is so freaky how everyone treats it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and volcelfatcel
True, real confidence come from physical and mental capibility

first try to develop a threshold capabilities , than practice them in differet scenarios , you will feel confident , there is no shortcut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
What are the petitions here? Honestly it was just weird when he obviously didn't enjoy it and has a girlfriend like huh
well all the social media posts about the girl who died, a lot of misandrists are using it as an excuse to shame and shit on men. turns out that the murder was done by a man and a woman jfl

now there’s lots of petitions like “make it legal to carry weapons like pepper spray because women are harassed at night”

i just hope if it does go through, it’s for actual rapists and assaulters rather than some poor ugly 2.5 psl manlet annoying a girl with his presence

well all the social media posts about the girl who died, a lot of misandrists are using it as an excuse to shame and shit on men. turns out that the murder was done by a man and a woman jfl

now there’s lots of petitions like “make it legal to carry weapons like pepper spray because women are harassed at night”

i just hope if it does go through, it’s for actual rapists and assaulters rather than some poor ugly 2.5 psl manlet annoying a girl with his presence
Oh I remember that honestly, I love the mp that wanted a 6pm curfew for men jfc

Yeah it makes sense to let it through though because the police force can barely keep up with the stabbings in london for example

However true that as well

Exactly I completely understand where you are coming from it is so freaky how everyone treats it
Male models and attractive actors seem awkward in interviews if the interviewer is female because of that, some even go as far as to ask them their dick size and stare at their crotch and shit. Pure sexual harassment but it's men so who cares.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Male models and attractive actors seem awkward in interviews if the interviewer is female because of that, some even go as far as to ask them their dick size and stare at their crotch and shit. Pure sexual harassment but it's men so who cares.
Sadly degeneracy is pretty rampant at the moment so cannot do much which is the depressing thing I don't get

• +1
Oh I remember that honestly, I love the mp that wanted a 6pm curfew for men jfc

Yeah it makes sense to let it through though because the police force can barely keep up with the stabbings in london for example

However true that as well
it makes sense to give men a curfew lol? btw it was weapons, the petition, for presumably only women. at least the post was about women and 2 girls experienced being harassed at night, so it’s likely it’ll only be for women. jfl if you think men are gonna be allowed weapons

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
it makes sense to give men a curfew lol? btw it was weapons, the petition, for presumably only women. at least the post was about women and 2 girls experienced being harassed at night, so it’s likely it’ll only be for women. jfl if you think men are gonna be allowed weapons
It was sarcasm about the loving it I find it so weird how she was allowed to say that though jfc

Yeah no I mean anyone should be able to carry something for self defence jfc, this is going to be manipulated so hard by the media

• +1
It was sarcasm about the loving it I find it so weird how she was allowed to say that though jfc

Yeah no I mean anyone should be able to carry something for self defence jfc, this is going to be manipulated so hard by the media
i hate living in this cucked country. i wanna move but it’s all gonna be like this soon

men’s lives just keep getting worse.

• So Sad
i hate living in this cucked country. i wanna move but it’s all gonna be like this soon

I completely understand that, I don't think I will ever move however so that is just me honestly.

I hope people eventually turn around and say enough is enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, volcelfatcel and turkproducer
I completely understand that, I don't think I will ever move however so that is just me honestly.

I hope people eventually turn around and say enough is enough
lol i used to cope with muh red pill muh men’s rights movement getting together, but it doesn’t look likely

first men just shit and hate on each other, whereas women support each other even if they are bitchy. if u or me ever want shit to change someone’s gonna have to lead some movement jfl

• +1
Sadly degeneracy is pretty rampant at the moment so cannot do much which is the depressing thing I don't get
Liam and Chris Hemsworth were both being made fun of for having a small flaccid dick, liam was harassed by this one female interviewer about his paparazzi shot after he finished scuba diving, and Chris because he had to use a dick prop for one of the thor movies. Imagine if a guy makes fun of a woman for needing a tits prop because hers are too small jfl. Literally sexual harassment if you are a good looking man

It's never changing this current hypergamy is rampant, opry literally is the pinnacle of male aesthetics and he'll be considered chadlite or htn in 10 years because the standards will be so retardedly high. Women standards are only going down, even a landwhale 2psl has more value than a 5psl man

• JFL
lol i used to cope with muh red pill muh men’s rights movement getting together, but it doesn’t look likely

first men just shit and hate on each other, whereas women support each other even if they are bitchy. if u or me ever want shit to change someone’s gonna have to lead some movement jfl
Incel tear is a good analogy of that, bunch of coping incels that throw other incels down in hopes to impress some landwhale that reads the sub Reddit. Men telling other men to get over your insecurity and being confident. Every single issue we get gaslighted on. If some woman was complaining that her tits are too small, you will never see a single comment telling her to own it and just be confident, people will call the men who said shit to her shallow and horrible people.