True superiority does not inspire hatred for those inferior.

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
I know there’s a lot of racist, kind of internally pathetic neo nazis on this forum. Ive had my experience going down the alt right rabbit hole and was very very into it. I get the appeal. I hate stupid fucking leftist white-hating types.

But over the years I’ve realized something. I hate nazis more. They are inferior subhumans. Hey now, this is a looksmax site and I will say white ppl r the most attractive. But nazis. Putting everything else aside and seeing it at face value, nazis are the most cuck insecure pussies on this planet.

There’s superiority. Then there’s a sense of superiority that results in hate which is the opposite of authentic superiority.

I feel far superior to nazis and I hate them. Just like how they feel superior to other races and hate them. I’m no different. I would support a cleanse by fire of anyone who subscribes to nazi ideology, so I’m no different than them. I’m just saying have some self awareness.

Im just a lookist. Good looks trumps all nazi or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14262, Toth's thot and 3 others
you're a fag too.

trumps me.

Based, and honestly anyone who makes politics the center of their identity is always a shit person. Both physically and mentally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, Ruben, Hikicel69 and 4 others
When you look down on people you ignore advice from them that could otherwise be useful to you. Not only that when you look up or down on at someone, you also fail to see reality for what it truly is. You will ignore the good in those you look down at, and you will fail to see the bad in those who you look up to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
I completely agree. This doesn't just apply to race. Only miserable people hate others. I am superior in life..in many areas, some naturally like looks, and some due to my own choices like wealth. And I'm one of the only people who genuinely never gets jealous or hates on others, even those who are better in those areas e.g. looks, money, whatever.

I know there’s a lot of racist, kind of internally pathetic neo nazis on this forum. Ive had my experience going down the alt right rabbit hole and was very very into it. I get the appeal. I hate stupid fucking leftist white-hating types.

But over the years I’ve realized something. I hate nazis more. They are inferior subhumans. Hey now, this is a looksmax site and I will say white ppl r the most attractive. But nazis. Putting everything else aside and seeing it at face value, nazis are the most cuck insecure pussies on this planet.

There’s superiority. Then there’s a sense of superiority that results in hate which is the opposite of authentic superiority.

I feel far superior to nazis and I hate them. Just like how they feel superior to other races and hate them. I’m no different. I would support a cleanse by fire of anyone who subscribes to nazi ideology, so I’m no different than them. I’m just saying have some self awareness.

Im just a lookist. Good looks trumps all nazi or not.
Nazis are almost always short ugly white guys that cling to their whiteness to feel superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
correction :

True superiority does inspire hatred for those inferior.​

example:

my life​

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bullshit tbh.

Yea I agree that lots of stormfags are just coping incels but just lol if you think there's no legitimate reason to hate people that are worse than you. Why do you think this bullshit culture war is even happening at all? It's because inferior non-whites can't compete against whites in a liberal social order (JBW + IQ differences) so they create these gay cope ideologies with the intention of sidelining whites.

There's no live and let live. Either the superior dominate the inferior, or they go extinct.