Trump or Kamala?

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
Trump: More brown people, abortion, more Israel aid, potential war with Iran.
Kamala: More brown people, abortion, more Israel aid, potential war with Iran.

I don’t know guys, this is a difficult one, maybe trump because he’s for the cats and ducks? White people can wait they take priority. Remember guys it’s just a cultural thing not a racial issue, in enough time we’ll have these Haitians stuffing back Big Macs and waving the stars and stripes!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, NoReedemingFeature, NateJacobs and 4 others
Drumpf is anti abortion though
And without abortion the US would be even less white

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Goth and FascisstChad
Trump because he’s actually white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, lowtiernormiechad, n9wiff and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Trump because he’s actually white
He’s swallowed so much Jewish semen it’s probably altered his dna, and he’s not white he’s orange.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Unleashedwhale, noobs, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
He’s swallowed so much Jewish semen it’s probably altered his dna, and he’s not white he’s orange.
Better than the Jewish semen guzzling indian

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
i’m writing in Vasily Stepanov

• Hmm...
They both fund Israel

So neither

• +1
trump is leading the polls

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and FascisstChad
biden :feelswhy:

• JFL
They both fund Israel

So neither
Based, I hate these fags who go so you voting for Kamala after I say I’m not voting Trump. As if I’m forced to vote, just don’t vote at all. It makes no difference in fact it’s better as the less participation in the system the less control they have.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
People who vote are the dumbest of the lot in general except on very small, isolated cases in human history.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and FascisstChad
People who vote are the dumbest of the lot in general except on very small, isolated cases in human history.
You have to be somewhat idiotic to think that it actually does anything. The systems mostly rigged, all your options are bought out and the type of people who win these things are scum as those with a good nature are not willing to go far enough. Although there are rare exceptions like Andrew Jackson who fought the banks, removed Indians and payed off all debt but that was only possible due to the very restrictive voting of old America.

You have to be somewhat idiotic to think that it actually does anything. The systems mostly rigged, all your options are bought out and the type of people who win these things are scum as those with a good nature are not willing to go far enough. Although there are rare exceptions like Andrew Jackson who fought the banks, removed Indians and payed off all debt but that was only possible due to the very restrictive voting of old America.
I can't agree kicking out Indians is good but that is a different story.

The US doesn't have presidents ever since JFK, who although was still a fool and a warmonger he actually tried to change the deep state mainly the intelligence community (Although he was outperformed by Allan Dulles) and the zionist dominance (via trying not to allow Israel to get nukes, which was the nail on the coffin), possibly persuaded by personal issues and taking it as a sort of revenge after being blackmailed by them for cheating on his wife, but he tried and it ended how it ended

A president in the US ever since that is like a privileged ball boy. You can decide what ball to give to the player, you can choose to either give it to him with your hand or kicking it, and you can even shoot some penalties during the halftime but you will never be part of the real match.

• +1
I can't agree kicking out Indians is good but that is a different story.

The US doesn't have presidents ever since JFK, who although was still a fool and a warmonger he actually tried to change the deep state mainly the intelligence community (Although he was outperformed by Allan Dulles) and the zionist dominance (via trying not to allow Israel to get nukes, which was the nail on the coffin), possibly persuaded by personal issues and taking it as a sort of revenge after being blackmailed by them for cheating on his wife, but he tried and it ended how it ended

A president in the US ever since that is like a privileged ball boy. You can decide what ball to give to the player, you can choose to either give it to him with your hand or kicking it, and you can even shoot some penalties during the halftime but you will never be part of the real match.
The problem started at the very beginning of America, a lot of the founding fathers were Freemasons and George Washington was a Mason. The constitution, bill of rights and the other foundations laid are inherently flawed due to this.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
trump is leading the polls
No he ain’t. I hope he wins tho. All the swing states are essentially toss ups and well within margin of error as of rn

• JFL
No he ain’t. I hope he wins tho. All the swing states are essentially toss ups and well within margin of error as of rn
nigga he literally is

nigga he literally is
He’s down on the national polls via aggregator pollsters like 207 and 528 and real clear politics. The swing states are all so close it’s pointless to say he’s up or down until voting day. It’s essential a toss up election

He’s down on the national polls via aggregator pollsters like 207 and 528 and real clear politics. The swing states are all so close it’s pointless to say he’s up or down until voting day. It’s essential a toss up election
national polls, but he's up in electoral voting polls

I hope he doesn’t. If he wins the so called right in this country will get to comfortable and will not be as on edge. If he wins they won’t care as much about the bad things as “Trump will take care of it”. Which he won’t, he’s a chronic liar and didn’t deliver on over 90% of his 2016 promises despite having both the house and senate in his first 2 years.

I don’t know guys, this is a difficult one, maybe trump because he’s for the cats and ducks? White people can wait they take priority. Remember guys it’s just a cultural thing not a racial issue, in enough time we’ll have these Haitians stuffing back Big Macs and waving the stars and stripes!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and FascisstChad
national polls, but he's up in electoral voting polls
I doubt he wins Michigan and Wisconsin. He needs North Carolina Georgia Arizona penn Nevada. All the swing states are within margin of error. I wouldn’t get my hopes up or down until u know for sur e

i just can't wait for the liberal tiers crying for the electoral college to be abolished if Kamala wins the popular vote and trump wins electoral college like 2016

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and tombradylover
i just can't wait for the liberal tiers crying for the electoral college to be abolished if Kamala wins the popular vote and trump wins electoral college like 2016
I hate liberals too in this country. 2016 was hilarious I had foids in school crying and throwing up. Rn I predict Kamala wins barely, but trump could easily win as well. It’s gonna come down to voter turnout in those swing states, especially the rust belt. That’s how he won against Clinton in 2016

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
I hate liberals too in this country. 2016 was hilarious I had foids in school crying and throwing up. Rn I predict Kamala wins barely, but trump could easily win as well. It’s gonna come down to voter turnout in those swing states, especially the rust belt. That’s how he won against Clinton in 2016
i just don't see Kamala getting the young voter turnout like Biden did tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
And how will that turn out. No Clinton in prison, no wall and no swamp drained instead he pardoned a bunch of Jewish criminals. One of these criminals even destroyed an entire small town by flooding it with Jews who started up an illegal operation and money laundering front posing as a meat plant. They then imported tons of Mexicans to work it making a previously 100% white town which had people who’d never seen a non white before a minority in their own town. Plus it destroyed the towns economy. Jews for Trump!✡️

i just don't see Kamala getting the young voter turnout like Biden did tbh
I hope so, but every time I go on twitter I instantly want to rope. It’s gonna be a spicy election

kamala because curry :Comfy:🇮🇳

• +1
I hope so, but every time I go on twitter I instantly want to rope. It’s gonna be a spicy election
2020 had so much "register to vote" propoganda that was targeted towards dumb liberal kids

2020 had so much "register to vote" propoganda that was targeted towards dumb liberal kids
I also think Covid fucked trump. If not for that he prob woulda got relelected

I'll never vote.
It's just signing yourself up to a pointless ritual

• +1
I'll never vote.
It's just signing yourself up to a pointless ritual
All western countries are doomed unless democracy falls. We live in a society where money is everything, making money and having some arbitrary numbers rise is all that matters. These are the same people who tell us that infinite growth is unsustainable and bad, that we should have less kids to save the environment and so on. But since the gdp isn’t constantly rising it makes them uncomfortable so they import brown people to increase numbers and say it’s because we’re not having enough kids.
Even tough this was all because of feminism, women in the workplace, contraception, abortion, the sexual revolution and many other things you caused.

• +1
All western countries are doomed unless democracy falls. We live in a society where money is everything, making money and having some arbitrary numbers rise is all that matters. These are the same people who tell us that infinite growth is unsustainable and bad, that we should have less kids to save the environment and so on. But since the gdp isn’t constantly rising it makes them uncomfortable so they import brown people to increase numbers and say it’s because we’re not having enough kids.
Even tough this was all because of feminism, women in the workplace, contraception, abortion, the sexual revolution and many other things you caused.
The same system of law that God gave to Israel would ideally be implemented for Western nations to pick themselves up.
Stoning adulterers and criminals, instilling a fear of law and God and making it so women have to veil and submit.
But that's not going to happen sadly, or anything else for that matter. It's either going to continue going on and on with its degeneracy and cultural destruction, or it's going to implode and civil wars will break out.

• +1
The same system of law that God gave to Israel would ideally be implemented for Western nations to pick themselves up.
Stoning adulterers and criminals, instilling a fear of law and God and making it so women have to veil and submit.
But that's not going to happen sadly, or anything else for that matter. It's either going to continue going on and on with its degeneracy and cultural destruction, or it's going to implode and civil wars will break out.
They start having a fit at the notion of Sharia law. As if there women not dressing like whores, sleeping around, cheating, people not being consumed by materialism and punishments for whores is a bad thing. It’s like these cucks want their wives to fuck other guys!:lul:

• +1
  • JFL