• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Butthurt Dweller, .👽. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
@Chintuck22 bullied him off the site

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Chintuck22 and volcelfatcel
if only god gave him the face and height of hu bing and he would be the most based asian in this forum. Giga high iq
@thecel is back and he's the most relevant asian (the most clever as well)

• +1
Reactions: gamma
gook delon

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
when its convenient to you im not a full gook huh
U are very strange kind of mutt, from that pic of u at 12 and 10 yrs old. Plus i've never insulted u based on race I think, idk why u bring that up.

Most hapas/quapas tend to have a caucasoid skull w/ a rounded/"mongoloid" lower third but u seem to have a wide white lower third mixed in w/ a mongoloid skull which explains why u are a chinlet despited having a wide jaw. Also cause u are ogre.

If I had to guess your Kazakh ancestry is more North Mongol/Russian than Far East Asian, but idk what counts.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
U are very strange kind of mutt, from that pic of u at 12 and 10 yrs old. Plus i've never insulted u based on race I think, idk why u bring that up.

Most hapas/quapas tend to have a caucasoid skull w/ a rounded/"mongoloid" lower third but u seem to have a wide white lower third mixed in w/ a mongoloid skull which explains why u are a chinlet despited having a wide jaw. Also cause u are ogre.

If I had to guess your Kazakh ancestry is more North Mongol/Russian than Far East Asian, but idk what counts.
confidentnigger

thanks for the analysis doc, can I fuck cute girls tho?

Hopefully he takes my vagabondmaxxing guide to heart

what a pussy

hope he comes back

good riddance

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful