Trust me dont listen to subliminals

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
People put bad affirmations in them every creator is untrustful..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 78207 and 1 other person
Make your own (record your voice for example) or use ones you can clearly hear what the voices are saying.
Subliminals are weird IMO, and the ones going at 5x speed you really have to trust them, and they probably easily overload your subconscious giving headaches, dehydration, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: drimprovement, slavicpsycho, Clark69 and 2 others
Still don't know how to become a vampire:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
I got an intuition that Akuo cannot be trusted with some of his subliminals, make of it what you will.
Pay attention to the thoughts that run into your mind when laying down peacefully after you listen to a subliminal, if beliefs start automatically appearing that don't resonate with you, then you know it cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Morphic fields >>>

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
I only use one for symmetrycal and lean face, kinda works but you have to listen often if you go out for example to mog subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
People put bad affirmations in them every creator is untrustful..
Yes yes yes.

Subliminals work

My 3x1 grew to 9x7 in 2 hours of subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: zxim
  • +1
Reactions: zxim
I only use one for symmetrycal and lean face, kinda works but you have to listen often if you go out for example to mog subhumans.
I get faster results if I show unconditional love & gratitude & look for the positive in everything (doesn't have to be in a "gay" way, think of a Gigachad Jesus). If you think badly of someone else etc with intense negative emotions like hate you also tend to attract this kind of thing towards you since all is One.