Truth About Get Rich Quick Schemes (another water thread)

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

anointed 🕎 (Lecnilatir)
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, AngryShortMale, JovenCansao and 4 others
@_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 25377, Abhorrence and 1 other person
it always takes shit ton of time and stimulants are needed

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Marsiere214
it always takes shit ton of time and stimulants are needed
Those 12 year old tiktokers who take hamzas business advice need to be banned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 26642 and 3 others
the real problem is getting rich too quickly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Chintuck22 and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
musicmaxxing is legit
ntmaxx go to parties and shit make a strong network
hype up for first song and get everyone to post it in your story
ull be statusmaxxed in ur local district or even city and have a chance to join music festivals to perform

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
might have to make a thread about this
one of my closest childhood friends ascended hard thru musicmaxxing you need to be giga-NT tho

might have to make a thread about this
one of my closest childhood friends ascended hard thru musicmaxxing you need to be giga-NT tho
Larp

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
nobody is getting rich too quickly except some very lucky mofos
its about skill and connections more than luck

although to get skill (IQ) and connections you need luck so i guess ur kinda right

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Marsiere214
its about skill and connections more than luck

although to get skill (IQ) and connections you need luck so i guess ur kinda right
U can argue both ways
I believe that u should stemmaxx and learn the ins and outs of the field then try to make some breakthroughs.
Don’t do what u like do whats profitable and learn to like it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Abhorrence, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
what do u think of these guys in this section that spam about seo, ecommerce, affiliate marketing etc

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
what do u think of these guys in this section that spam about seo, ecommerce, affiliate marketing etc
Mostly delusional people who can't use google.
My thread is mostly a shit water thread anyone can make.
The only way for someone to become wealthy is to basically to get really good at a stem field or attend ivy league and make connections.
And by getting good at a stem field i don't just mean working at a company for a certain amount of years, i mean being able to innovate or come up with a small change in the field. The bigger the breakthrough the more money u will make.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 31155
Mostly delusional people who can't use google.
My thread is mostly a shit water thread anyone can make.
The only way for someone to become wealthy is to basically to get really good at a stem field or attend ivy league and make connections.
And by getting good at a stem field i don't just mean working at a company for a certain amount of years, i mean being able to innovate or come up with a small change in the field. The bigger the breakthrough the more money u will make.
but it worked for gigatyroneordeath, ai impact, hiraeth and pretty

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sondern, Marsiere214 and Abhorrence
the numbers are against you, by now u should know not to trust people on this forum.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
the stats are against you, by now u should know not to trust people on this forum.
now im left in the middle. should i trust them or u?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Marsiere214
All of these things do make money you're just low iq I guess

Also I ain't reading medium blud

All of these things do make money you're just low iq I guess

Also I ain't reading medium blud
Ur retarded
Read the title of the thread and talk about the numbers u brocolihead genetic abomination

Also
> finds kiddie pedophile cartoons entertaining
> cant read numbers
> calls people low iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
now im left in the middle. should i trust them or u?
the numbers are against you, by now u should know not to trust people on this forum.
@Marsiere214
i have proof of everything ive ever done business wise / I've documented it all. to assume i lied about learning everything off of youtube on google / on my own is just delusional considering i doubt you know anything about me smuck. especially because all of the information you will ever need is on youtube and google

@Marsiere214
i have proof of everything ive ever done business wise / I've documented it all. to assume i lied about learning everything off of youtube on google / on my own is just delusional considering i doubt you know anything about me smuck. especially because all of the information you will ever need is on youtube and google
You have absolutely no proof of the shit uve done. Jfl at all the 14 year olds in this site listening to a bafoon genetic abomination such as urself. Im sorry to break it to you but the majority of the business advice you get on youtube is basically aimed at 13 year olds. I am not taking someone with a custom title like urself srsly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Sondern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back