Truth ACTN3 is the holy grail for genetic athletic advantage

X

x30001

Kraken
Actenin Alpha 3 activation is what you need to maximize your chances of making it as someone who can excel in athletics, college football, having the genetics to pack on muscle naturally and stay lean; ie, have a higher chance of becoming a "Chad". 75%+ of all top flight professional sports stars have an active ACTN3, ranging across many many sports such as soccer, American football, basketball, tennis, swimming, sprinting etc. Under 17% of already athletically fit athletes have an active ACTN3.

Activation of ACTN3 is relatively straight forward and clean in the sense that it is so specific to enhancing skeletal muscle growth potential (only skeletal muscle), and giving a better edge in competitive sports.

MSTN (the myostatin gene) on the other hand is not at all specific to enhancing growth of skeletal muscle and can cause many complications if messed with. A functioning MSTN is what most of us have. causing one or more mutations on the gene is not only biologically much harder than simply activating ACTN3, but also only prevents the myostatin gene from doing all it's tasks. Over 97% of ultra successful professional and college athletes have the normal TT homozygous allele pair on MSTN. MSTN polymorphisms do not statistically provide a genetic advantage in success with athletics. In fact there's so few accomplished athletic professionals who even have a hetrozygous or non-default homozygous allele pair on MSTN.

EDIT: Green bar in picture1 is showing Skeletal Muscle

MSTN is a regulatory gene for many very different parts of our biology. It is in no way selective to skeletal muscle modulation like ACTN3 is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, thecel, thereallegend and 34 others
when ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Styn1312 and Deleted member 1973
Figure out if you don't have the gene or if you have the gene and it's just turned off. Then try activate it. Idk "when"? I don't think it's something people are doing but it's definitely possible to "turn the gene on" or give yourself the gene. And it doesn't have downstream/knock-on effects, it's pretty specific just to skeletal muscle.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thecel, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
Isn't there a substance to inject that replicates the effect of having that gene activated?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 4 others
Isn't there a substance to inject that replicates the effect of having that gene activated?
Not available anywhere. But in the future, yeah. This will almost certainly happen.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
Figure out if you don't have the gene or if you have the gene and it's just turned off. Then try activate it. Idk "when"? I don't think it's something people are doing but it's definitely possible to "turn the gene on" or give yourself the gene. And it doesn't have downstream/knock-on effects, it's pretty specific just to skeletal muscle.
How do I figure out if I have it or not?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, WhiteGoodman, Pietrosiek and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, thecel, Sub0 and 4 others
Doesnt affect me but good info tbh

how do I activate it?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1973
Screenshot 2019 09 26 at 000454

I'm low IQ please explain
(that's my result btw)

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 119887
(that's my result btw)
No x30001 for your -

entire life motivation and drive to actually achieve physical achievements through effort with the will-power and the unhypocritical function of your own mind to strive towards living a better life for nothing other than your own first-hand happiness.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, thecel, Deleted member 9837 and 5 others
No x30001 for your -

entire life motivation and drive to actually achieve physical achievements through effort with the will-power and the unhypocritical function of your own mind to strive towards living a better life for nothing other than your own first-hand happiness.

astral projected reading this wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, futuregigamogger, thecel and 15 others
View attachment 119887
(that's my result btw)
I don't know and am not willing to tell you things which don't benefit me and that I don't even know myself. I've never done 23andme/promethease. Don't say you're low IQ because that just cope. You have enough IQ to do a gene test and send the results out for review. But I really don't know what they're saying on that report. I just couldn't tell you honestly. Try email them and ask them how to read their report.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 2227
I don't know and am not willing to tell you things which don't benefit me and that I don't even know myself. I've never done 23andme/promethease. Don't say you're low IQ because that just cope. You have enough IQ to do a gene test and send the results out for review. But I really don't know what they're saying on that report. I just couldn't tell you honestly. Try email them and ask them how to read their report.
Nah I think I got it. Basically there is two copies for this gene.
2 out of 2 working : chad skeletal muscle growth potential
1 out of 2 working (me) : normie skeletal muscle growth potential
0 out of 2 working : incel skeletal muscle growth potential
Screenshot 2019 09 26 at 003245

Maybe Indians really are the most powerful race after all
Screenshot 2019 09 26 at 003556

Oops, nevermind. Curries are subhuman actually.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Sub0, Aloft and 4 others
Didn’t read since no BMP-3 Pathway

View attachment 119887
(that's my result btw)
You have a Cytosine/Thymine pair which looks like the standard heterozygous pair. So you have an advantage at building muscle but you don't have *the* homozygous Cytosine/Cytosine which gives the huge advantage. At least you don't have a disadvantage.
You have a Cytosine/Thymine pair which looks like the standard heterozygous pair. So you have an advantage at building muscle but you don't have *the* homozygous Cytosine/Cytosine which gives the huge advantage. At least you don't have a disadvantage.
Fast twitch / Slow twitch mix. As you can see there. 2.1.

Fast twitch / Slow twitch mix. As you can see there. 2.1.
If anyone does a 23andme test and sees they have a C:C. Then start lifting heavy. You're gonna make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
Unfortunately my issues are due to actual lack of athleticism: reaction time, coordination (hand/eye and total body), etc.

I was decently fast and strong. I've looked for ages for something to help me become more athletic. I want to be good at sports and pick them up faster.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 1973
Unfortunately my issues are due to actual lack of athleticism: reaction time, coordination (hand/eye and total body), etc.

I was decently fast and strong. I've looked for ages for something to help me become more athletic. I want to be good at sports and pick them up faster.
Start training in a sport

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I’d imagine I have some of this stuff in my blood. I would consider myself an “athlete” even tho I don’t look like one jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’d imagine I have some of this stuff in my blood. I would consider myself an “athlete” even tho I don’t look like one jfl.
Having what in your blood?

• +1
ACTN3. Can you inject it or take a supplement to increase it?
Ah no. It's a gene. So basically it's apart of your DNA and just lives in the inner membrane of myocytes. It's a gene that helps build fast twitch muscle fibers ahead of slow twitch fibers. Fast twitch fibers are responsible for explosive strength and performance and create bigger muscles.

You could order a CRISPR kit from the-odin but GL not fucking your shit up.

The owner of that site tried to knockout his MSTN and injected himself in a YT vid / livestream and nothing happened. He looks like a feminist too jfl :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Ah no. It's a gene. So basically it's apart of your DNA and just lives in the inner membrane of myocytes. It's a gene that helps build fast twitch muscle fibers ahead of slow twitch fibers. Fast twitch fibers are responsible for explosive strength and performance and create bigger muscles.

View attachment 156574

You could order a CRISPR kit from the-odin but GL not fucking your shit up.

The owner of that site tried to knockout his MSTN and injected himself in a YT vid / livestream and nothing happened. He looks like a feminist too jfl :forcedsmile:
So if I’m a much better sprinter than I am long distance (than over like 250m lol), then I probably have fast twitch?

So if I’m a much better sprinter than I am long distance (than over like 250m lol), then I probably have fast twitch?
Nah you'd need to check your DNA to be certain.

But I suppose that'd be some sort of indication. But you couldn't confirm what variation of the gene you have just through heuristics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Actenin Alpha 3 activation is what you need to maximize your chances of making it as someone who can excel in athletics, college football, having the genetics to pack on muscle naturally and stay lean; ie, have a higher chance of becoming a "Chad". 75%+ of all top flight professional sports stars have an active ACTN3, ranging across many many sports such as soccer, American football, basketball, tennis, swimming, sprinting etc. Under 17% of already athletically fit athletes have an active ACTN3.

Activation of ACTN3 is relatively straight forward and clean in the sense that it is so specific to enhancing skeletal muscle growth potential (only skeletal muscle), and giving a better edge in competitive sports.

View attachment 116453

MSTN (the myostatin gene) on the other hand is not at all specific to enhancing growth of skeletal muscle and can cause many complications if messed with. A functioning MSTN is what most of us have. causing one or more mutations on the gene is not only biologically much harder than simply activating ACTN3, but also only prevents the myostatin gene from doing all it's tasks. Over 97% of ultra successful professional and college athletes have the normal TT homozygous allele pair on MSTN. MSTN polymorphisms do not statistically provide a genetic advantage in success with athletics. In fact there's so few accomplished athletic professionals who even have a hetrozygous or non-default homozygous allele pair on MSTN.

View attachment 116456

EDIT: Green bar in picture1 is showing Skeletal Muscle

MSTN is a regulatory gene for many very different parts of our biology. It is in no way selective to skeletal muscle modulation like ACTN3 is.

You and cope and rope are the highest iq members here currently

• +1
You and cope and rope are the highest iq members here currently
I really hate the idea of IQ being used all the time. When I write, I'm just trying to convey my message, or my opinion on something. It's more just common sense and emotion than any sort of "high IQ" shit.

Using common sense is the most I do tbh. Then I just give my opinions along with that

I suppose I'll take it as a compliment!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets, Bluepill and 1 other person
Start training in a sport

I did from child to young adult. That's my entire point.

I'm genetically not athletic. If someone could learn a kickflip in a few weeks, it took me a couple years to be able to do one with like a 20% success rate. Catching footballs. Hitting baseballs. Same thing.

It's like for people who are athletic, life moves in slower motion for them. And everything happens in a flash with me.

• So Sad
  • +1

I'm genetically not athletic. If someone could learn a kickflip in a few weeks, it took me a couple years to be able to do one with like a 20% success rate. Catching footballs. Hitting baseballs. Same thing.

It's like for people who are athletic, life moves in slower motion for them. And everything happens in a flash with me.
what u do mean

what u do mean

It's like they have more time to react (not really, but their reaction time is quicker). So many things in sports seemed over in a flash to me. I don't have time to realize what happened or how to react. Like if a baseball was traveling 10 mph, I could hit it. 10000 mph and nobody can. So I say for someone athletic, they perceive things to be slower, and nonathletic people perceive them to move lightning fast.

• +1
It's like they have more time to react (not really, but their reaction time is quicker). So many things in sports seemed over in a flash to me. I don't have time to realize what happened or how to react. Like if a baseball was traveling 10 mph, I could hit it. 10000 mph and nobody can. So I say for someone athletic, they perceive things to be slower, and nonathletic people perceive them to move lightning fast.
yeah i get what you mean. people have commented on my reaction times and catching something when it drops midair. to me, it seems like the object is moving slowly and it’s no biggie if i catch it or whatever but to them it’s crazy. it’s weird if u think about it bc it’s different realities. like i see it as a slow moving object but to other people it’s a fast moving object. i should get my genes tested tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and her
That happens to me aswell, I am always faster than everyone else playing, ever since I was a kid.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 2846
That happens to me aswell, I am always faster than everyone else playing, ever since I was a kid.
do u move gracefully when u play sports?

i think so, my movement is really smooth but also really fast
same, i feel like i do shit so smoothly and quickly. were ur parents athletic at all

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
same, i feel like i do shit so smoothly and quickly. were ur parents athletic at all
my dad was pretty athletic, he used to do a lot of sports too, not sure about my mom though

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

Man idk about kickflips and shit, I'm just talking about the gene itself. Thanks for quoting me but idk what you're saying or asking.

Yeah if you're fast and explosive then you probably have a good ACTN3.

I'm 100% altering my ACTN3 in the future.

• +1
I had a genetic test performed by fitnessgenes.com a few years ago, and the results said I'm one of the few aes in the population who has zero copies of the ACTN3 gene. Does this mean I basically have zero potential for gaining muscle unless I take steroids?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I had a genetic test performed by fitnessgenes.com a few years ago, and the results said I'm one of the few aes in the population who has zero copies of the ACTN3 gene. Does this mean I basically have zero potential for gaining muscle unless I take steroids?
Well it probably means you have the Thymine/Thymine gene that means you build slow twitch fibers ahead of fast twitch. So your genetic potential for gaining muscle is not good.

• +1
Man idk about kickflips and shit, I'm just talking about the gene itself. Thanks for quoting me but idk what you're saying or asking.

yeah, i'm fast and explosive af, so that might be a good sign

is the Cytosine/Cytosine gene that rare? i want to find out which one do i have, but 23andme isn't avaliable in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yeah, i'm fast and explosive af, so that might be a good sign

is the Cytosine/Cytosine gene that rare? i want to find out which one do i have, but 23andme isn't avaliable in my country
It's pretty rare yeah.

About 16-17% of professional athletes who would have an advantage having C:C, have C:C. So 82-83% of the top flight professionals don't have C:C.

Well under 1% of the population would have C:C. It'd be in the 1 in thousands or 1 in tens of thousands range.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and her

My response was to you saying to train in a sport. When I said my issue wasn't strength or speed, but overall athleticism.

My response was to you saying to train in a sport. When I said my issue wasn't strength or speed, but overall athleticism.
Just got to work on improving it

• +1
Well it probably means you have the Thymine/Thymine gene that means you build slow twitch fibers ahead of fast twitch. So your genetic potential for gaining muscle is not good.

That's pretty much what I expected to hear. That would also explain why I can run long distances easily but have a very hard time sprinting.

Is there anything I can do to help overcome my shit genetics when it comes to building muscle? I'm guessing blasting steroids is pretty much my only hope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Chintuck22, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Bump.

For anyone wanting to interpret this. This is THE BEST way to find out how good your bodybuilding genetics are.

2.2 CC = Great
2.1 CT = okay
2.2 TT = Bad
how to activate actn3 ?

also BUMP

how to activate actn3 ?

also BUMP
Take a 23andme test and see what pair you have. You can't really just edit the alleles unless you DIY CRISPR yourself. Wouldn't recommend attempting that coz even the creator of the-odin has no clue what he's doing. He tried a MSTN knockout on himself and literally nothing happened.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Take a 23andme test and see what pair you have. You can't really just edit the alleles unless you DIY CRISPR yourself. Wouldn't recommend attempting that coz even the creator of the-odin has no clue what he's doing. He tried a MSTN knockout on himself and literally nothing happened.
i saw the test cost like 100$
anyway i think i already know that i have shitty genetics. im very bad at sprinting and explosive stuff and i also my endurance is shit also
Do you think soon it will be like a surgery or something to give this gene ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1973
i saw the test cost like 100$
anyway i think i already know that i have shitty genetics. im very bad at sprinting and explosive stuff and i also my endurance is shit also
Do you think soon it will be like a surgery or something to give this gene ?
To be honest, no.

And if you feel you're not good at explosive activities you probably don't have a CC gene but I doubt you're TT either. Most people are heterozygous and w/o mutations on either allele. It's normal. Nothing to worry about really. If you're a severe lanklet/hardgainer and have a natural talent for endurance sports like marathon running/cross-country etc then maybe get the test done. But you won't be able to edit your gene. It's not that simple. Say you order a $2k DIY kit. What will you do then? You gotta know EXACTLY what to do; even the guy selling the kit demonstrated he had no clue what he did to himself after injecting.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, EverythingMattersCel, Marsiere214 and 4 others