Trying out different things in the gym

Elias

Elias

Been doing more unique stuff thats not commonly done like really wide grip incline bench like crazy and also front squat and some others

My chest especially the outer part near my shoulders is so sore. I think this combined with overloading your lateral and front shoulders will make huge width gains.

Right now this is my schedule, i just finished with my chest workout:

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: biceps
Wednesday: triceps, neck and abs
Thursday: Back
Friday: shoulders
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: off weights. Boxing.

Doing my workouts at 7am right after I wake up and pray.

+ Semen retention and considering roids, plus eating a shit ton as much as I can.

Ill do boxing for my cardio and if I need to go shop ill run it there. Plus my house is big so theres 4 flights of stairs to get to my bedroom.

I think if I grind it out for the next 6 months I can get to 175. Thank god I started training at 15 because its so easy now that I know what to do and already got that experience. Makes it so I can stay at home and use my gym and only go to my local gym when i want to hit some PRS on bench or something and need a spot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, Chadeep and 1 other person
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What the fuck is your workout schedule? You literally have an entire day for BICEPS? What?

• +1
What the fuck is your workout schedule? You literally have an entire day for BICEPS? What?
I just want to focus on one muscle group a day
I want to get as much muscle atrophy on each muscle as possible

• +1
I just want to focus on one muscle group a day
I want to get as much muscle atrophy on each muscle as possible
Atrophy? You want your muscles to shrink? Then yeah do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EasternRightWinger15
What the fuck are you saying?

ATROPHY
(of body tissue or an organ) waste away, especially as a result of the degeneration of cells, or become vestigial during evolution.
"the calf muscles will atrophy"

HYPERTROPHY
Hypertrophy is an increase and growth of muscle cells. Hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscular size achieved through exercise. When you work out, if you want to tone or improve muscle definition, lifting weights is the most common way to increase hypertrophy

• +1
ATROPHY
(of body tissue or an organ) waste away, especially as a result of the degeneration of cells, or become vestigial during evolution.
"the calf muscles will atrophy"

HYPERTROPHY
Hypertrophy is an increase and growth of muscle cells. Hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscular size achieved through exercise. When you work out, if you want to tone or improve muscle definition, lifting weights is the most common way to increase hypertrophy
Ok i got the term wrong big deal

• +1