Trying to go viral on social media?

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
What do you guys think about making random content on Tik Tok in an attempt to get followers and with time payed partnerships? Was thinking of making well made videos of everyday life consistently.

I made a rating thread with pictures of me if that's important for the conversation.

everyday life?
I only seen women doing that

everyday life?
I only seen women doing that
I meant like thirstraps and dancing etc like those german guys elevator boys i think they're called. As in not a specific nieche like hunting or makeup.

What do you guys think about making random content on Tik Tok in an attempt to get followers and with time payed partnerships? Was thinking of making well made videos of everyday life consistently.

I made a rating thread with pictures of me if that's important for the conversation.
Yes it’s worth if you know how to sell your audience stuff. But you need to learn and understand the TikTok algorithm and make good content for atleast 1 year. And you might not get any returns. If you’ve never made a TikTok account your first 3 made are your best chance to blow up. Good luck