[TS] Take Your Time.

gymcel:(

gymcel:(

Iron
[TS]=Thought spill, basically me ranting

This post is geared toward my fellow U-18sšŸ‘¶

inb4 ā€œDIDNT READā€ *reuses same video in order to grind out posts*

THE THREAD
I get it. You donā€™t like yourselfšŸ˜¢. You donā€™t like the way others treat you. You wish you had more respect, more girls that liked you, etc.

All of these things are worthy pursuits which will improve the way you feel about yourself, and your thoughts on life as a whole:feelsgood:.

But what you need to understand is, you are sitting on an abundance of time and energy. You have time to change yourself, and time to work on your business ideas/creative pursuits:redpill:.

Every time you donā€™t work on yourself, you are burning away that time that you had:blackpill:.

Now, does that mean you should simply take every single personā€™s advice on here, and blast things like SARMS, tren, etc.?

No. Unless of course youā€™re impatient and/or an oldcel:feelswhy:.

You NEED to be patient. Getting to a destination faster isnā€™t worth destroying the car that got you there. You need to understand that you will go through road bumps or get lost on the way.

Thatā€™s okay. We cannot go on a straight path in this journey, we will face obstacles, and you will kill your SMV occasionally. Learn from it, and try to fix it (unless ofc you blasted roids and are now bald:feelswah:)

I am currently growing out my hair, am at like 15-18% BF, and am super pale due to winter. I could go back to the typical hairstyle I had, and increase my SMV slightly, or I could wait till it grows out, and increase my SMV even more. I could cut down, take beta carotene, but the effects arenā€™t worth it IMO.

I understand what I want to achieve will like take another year or two, but I will get there. There will be times when I want to take the easy way, but I remind myself of the amount of time I have, along with my goals.

TLDR: if youā€™re young take your time w/ur goals. Do research into what you want to do. Have fun, but donā€™t let that fun take away from your main goal.

gl all, GOD bless

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryder R3d, teenmax, Gaia262 and 2 others
im 22 is it too late?

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Growth hormone or somatotropin, also known as human growth hormone in its human form, is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and other animals. It is thus important in human development.

Now, does that mean you should simply take every single personā€™s advice on here, and blast things like SARMS, tren, etc.?
fuark too late

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and gymcel:(
Mf really wrote a huge wall of text just to say nothing.

Mf really wrote a huge wall of text just to say nothing.
FFAB9930 BA02 42E0 BC94 F8CDB3B42593

and u still took time to reply

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax