Two backpacking nerdic foids gets beheaded by some shitskins because they weren't dtf

C

Claire Violet

LEGIT FEMALE [DED SRS]
  • +1
Reactions: hatER and Ritalincel
I love that website

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
hahaha "I'm going to discover myself" teehee

rot in hell slut
I fapped to your decapitation video and screams

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Claire Violet, Ritalincel and 1 other person
rot in hell slut
XubpsOGYFQcbS

rot in hell slut
274dc5d6-2839-49ea-9bcc-4b9a9218f109

Good riddance tbh. They were bottom of the barrel low iq foids.

Crazy theory
Do u think the Norwegian and Danish state cooperated with each other to kill these foids by paying the perpetrators a hefty sum of money? Making them convert to ISIS while filming it one week before the girls arrive to the location and also filming the decapitation. Like, every sane man in their position would keep them as sexslaves rather than killing them, but dosen't look like they even tried to dick them down. Wouldn't it be fairly imaginable that the two nerdic states did this to program their people to not to support all the shitskin migration after they signed the UN migration treaty? Wich was ironically signed in Morocco jfl. So many questions sourrounding this situation. Neverthless, it was a win win because the didn't sacrifice much for their personal agenda :feelshaha:

I swear Nords have a huge cuck gene in their systems. I guess Sky's Rim belongs to Muhammad.
Varglarper in comment section. I love Burzum, but Pagans wouldn't be able to take on a Christian-Islamic superreligion.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, RichardSpencel, Claire Violet and 1 other person
I saw this, go to best gore, newest vid under executions.

274dc5d6-2839-49ea-9bcc-4b9a9218f109

Good riddance tbh. They were bottom of the barrel low iq foids.

Crazy theory
Do u think the Norwegian and Danish state cooperated with each other to kill these foids by paying the perpetrators a hefty sum of money? Making them convert to ISIS while filming it one week before the girls arrive to the location and also filming the decapitation. Like, every sane man in their position would keep them as sexslaves rather than killing them, but dosen't look like they even tried to dick them down. Wouldn't it be fairly imaginable that the two nerdic states did this to program their people to not to support all the shitskin migration after they signed the UN migration treaty? Wich was ironically signed in Morocco jfl. So many questions sourrounding this situation. Neverthless, it was a win win because the didn't sacrifice much for their personal agenda :feelshaha:

Doesn't seem too far from something that could be true, but i'd doubt it never the less.

Also fucking weird seeing norwegian shit being posted here, srs are you an norwegian immigrant?

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
Damn. I hate watching gore.

Damn I shouldn't have watched the video :feelsohgod::sick:

Based Nazbol Tyrone

You guys are how incels get a bad name.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
That shit made me feel sick

I hate niggers and I hate white bitches so now Im unsure of what to feel

Doesn't seem too far from something that could be true, but i'd doubt it never the less.

Also fucking weird seeing norwegian shit being posted here, srs are you an norwegian immigrant?
There are many Norwegians in the PSL community. Yes lmao

rot in hell slut
I hate foids like this due to how they've treated me, but acts like this are abhorrent, nasty, vile, totally uncalled for. These ISIS animals should rot in hell. I get a stomachache from watching it, how they can actually do this is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: hatER
Just go to the third world for vacation bro

I am too pussy to watch the video but GOOD JOB.