Two people on the bus laughed at the sight of me

mogstar

mogstar

This was when I was only half blackpilled so I was aware I was ugly but I was unsure as to what extent and also I thought it was still possible for me to get gf.

Literally was just walking down da street. Idk y but somehow I look at bus. And at bus window a middle aged foid is pointing at me with a smile on her face and then she realises I caught her and she quickly looks away

Bruh that fucking destroyed me how can something I have no control over be that funny. You're not allowed to laugh at someone for being in a wheelchair but no one cares what you do to someone for being ugly.

How could I be that ugly that people laugh at the sight of me?

Btw incase u think I'm paranoidcel there was no one else around me and all that was behind me where boring houses and she was looking and pointing directly at me I'm not stoopid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, amorfati, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
They were laughing at memes in the phones. Stop Overthinking like a autist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Should have gone ER on them

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
happens to the best of us

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
This was when I was only half blackpilled so I was aware I was ugly but I was unsure as to what extent and also I thought it was still possible for me to get gf.

Literally was just walking down da street. Idk y but somehow I look at bus. And at bus window a middle aged foid is pointing at me with a smile on her face and then she realises I caught her and she quickly looks away

Bruh that fucking destroyed me how can something I have no control over be that funny. You're not allowed to laugh at someone for being in a wheelchair but no one cares what you do to someone for being ugly.

Btw incase u think I'm paranoidcel there was no one else around me and all that was behind me where boring houses and she was looking and pointing directly at me I'm not stoopid.
Perhaps she'd mistaken you for a celebrity. Or a walking wart.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
from where was this copy pastad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
from where was this copy pastad?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, ChristianChad and 1 other person

relatable

Bullshit story

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Because you are chad

You never saw me then.
I have a horse face a narrow ipd and a long nose with a narrow mouth
@lutte showed your pic. You jaw mog 95% of men and 6'5

• +1
Reactions: lutte and mogstar
Everyone says you are chad so idk why you make so many threads about people laughing at your looks

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Everyone says you are chad so idk why you make so many threads about people laughing at your looks
Im not a chad. That’s an inside joke, I’m really ugly