Two Types of Black People

Saen

Saen

That's life
There's some shit going on with Black people right now. There's a civil war going on with Black people, and there's two sides: there's Black people and there's niggas. The niggas have got to go. Every time Black people wanna have a good time, ignorant-ass niggas fuck it up. Can't do shit! Can't do shit without some ignorant-ass nigga fucking it up. Can't do nothing. Can't keep a disco open more than 3 weeks! Grand opening, grand closing! Can't go to a movie the first week it comes out! Why? 'Cause niggas are shooting at the screen. What kind of ignorant shit is that? "Hey, this is a good movie, this is so good I gotta bust a cap in here!"

Hey, I love black people, but I hate niggas, boy. Boy, I hate niggas. Boy, I wish they'd let me join the Klu Klux Klan! Shit, I'd do a drive-by from here to Brooklyn. I'm tired of niggas, man! You can't have shit when you around niggas. You can't have shit when you around niggas. You can't have shit! You can't have no big screen TV! You can have it, but you better move it in at 3 in the morning, paint it white, hope niggas think it's a bassinet. Can't have shit in your house! Why?! Because niggas will break into your house. Niggas that live next door to you break into your house, come over the next day and go, "I heard you got robbed." Nigga, you know you robbed me. You ain't hear shit 'cause you was doing shit!

You know the worst thing about niggas? Niggas always want some credit for some shit they supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A nigga will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What are you talking about?" What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, MANLETprettyBOY, metagross and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15899, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Haitians

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15899 and 5 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
It's strange how every decently sophisticated black is obsessed with anime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and Beetlejuice
It's strange how every decently sophisticated black is obsessed with anime

• Love it
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
Swag blacks and true BLACK BROTHERS

There's some shit going on with Black people right now. There's a civil war going on with Black people, and there's two sides: there's Black people and there's niggas. The niggas have got to go. Every time Black people wanna have a good time, ignorant-ass niggas fuck it up. Can't do shit! Can't do shit without some ignorant-ass nigga fucking it up. Can't do nothing. Can't keep a disco open more than 3 weeks! Grand opening, grand closing! Can't go to a movie the first week it comes out! Why? 'Cause niggas are shooting at the screen. What kind of ignorant shit is that? "Hey, this is a good movie, this is so good I gotta bust a cap in here!"

Hey, I love black people, but I hate niggas, boy. Boy, I hate niggas. Boy, I wish they'd let me join the Klu Klux Klan! Shit, I'd do a drive-by from here to Brooklyn. I'm tired of niggas, man! You can't have shit when you around niggas. You can't have shit when you around niggas. You can't have shit! You can't have no big screen TV! You can have it, but you better move it in at 3 in the morning, paint it white, hope niggas think it's a bassinet. Can't have shit in your house! Why?! Because niggas will break into your house. Niggas that live next door to you break into your house, come over the next day and go, "I heard you got robbed." Nigga, you know you robbed me. You ain't hear shit 'cause you was doing shit!

You know the worst thing about niggas? Niggas always want some credit for some shit they supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A nigga will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What are you talking about?" What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!
High IQ
9wTIesq