type of men hqnp stacies go for

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, theonewhocantascend, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
He should get a normal tidy side part hairstyle, then he would be what HQNP want

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and shizuku11111
He looks like an incel and likely smells and overall screams Low Value Man.

Women love guys that look like Crisick. PHDs , CSGO pros. Astronaut, Professional Actor, etc. - This is what a true High Value Man looks like.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wollet2, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
CSGO pros
IMG 5463

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and ReadBooksEveryday
this guy looks like a fuckin normie

Women love guys that look like Crisick. PHDs , CSGO pros. Astronaut, Professional Actor, etc. - This is what a true High Value Man looks like.
girls love people like Ninja or this type of people

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
this guy looks like a fuckin normie
You should check the comments, it's a massive thirst fest. What they're after is his JBW, height, and jaw.
Put someone in there with the same haircut but who's curry, significantly shorter, and has a recessed jaw. I promise you those comments wouldn't be there anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
You should check the comments, it's a massive thirst fest. What they're after is his JBW, height, and jaw.
Put someone in there with the same haircut but who's curry, significantly shorter, and has a recessed jaw. I promise you those comments wouldn't be there anymore.
Tall and white never fails

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
is it works if u skinny ? this guy is kinda muscular tho

btw check the profs that are commenting all of the mare 100 followers 0 post fake profs

Tall and white never fails
I disagree, I've seen some serious tall white incels who are severely limited by their jaw and pheno.
is it works if u skinny ? this guy is kinda muscular tho
True, him being muscular does add to the appeal. But go back to my curry example and slap on those same muscles. Do you get those comments thirsting after you still? I would argue not.

I disagree, I've seen some serious tall white incels who are severely limited by their jaw and pheno.

True, him being muscular does add to the appeal. But go back to my curry example and slap on those same muscles. Do you get those comments thirsting after you still? I would argue not.
there are some curry superstars where female thirsting over him

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Dnr nigger faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
True also he mogs the fuck are these replies. This is proof of glasses falio

True also he mogs the fuck are these replies. This is proof of glasses falio
Glasses failo is one of the worst failos in my opinion. It took me so long to figure this out.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
hqnp stacies go for richfags only

Looks like a faggot.
Imagine posting a video of yourself with a Lana del Rey song in the back.
Nigger wants to be a Chad so bad jfl

When you are a Chad though, woman MAKE LANA DEL REY EDITS OF U :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

unironically.

then you have op who has the hands of a 10yo jfl at the subhuman users of this forum.