tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs

Not even a warning… it’s over

90789A54 9194 4E83 8D55 1A07C513EA24

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Xangsane and 7 others
So was I a few months back. They seem to do this randomly from what I've been reading. Could also be women who remade their profiles and reported you because of butthurt.

I'm back on as of two nights ago. Incognito Mode + Burner Number + Never open on your phone or computer without being Incognito. Still haven't been detected. Getting matches, too.

They run device ban APIs (apparently licensed through Apple) and although some people they don't use facial recognition software, I'm not buying that. Never verify yourself.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep and tyronelite
E60C1613 306C 4C87 BE4D D56CAA2712AD

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
So was I a few months back. They seem to do this randomly from what I've been reading. Could also be women who remade their profiles and reported you because of butthurt.

I'm back on as of two nights ago. Incognito Mode + Burner Number + Never open on your phone or computer without being Incognito. Still haven't been detected. Getting matches, too.

They run device ban APIs (apparently licensed through Apple) and although some people they don't use facial recognition software, I'm not buying that. Never verify yourself.
You use the browser instead of the app? Also what’s the quickest way to get a burner number

You use the browser instead of the app? Also what’s the quickest way to get a burner number

Yeah, I don't touch the app, and won't until I get a new phone and new number. It sucks, but there's no real difference other than convenience. https://www.textverified.com/ is recommended by the guy who runs SwipeHelper (Google his site, it's great). PingMe is also a good iOS app that works for Tinder.

Don't use the same email. If you use the same photos, strip the metadata and slightly crop. I'm not sure if this actually works, though, and I do think they use recognition software. I remember several times where I shitcanned all my old photos and suddenly my match rate went through the roof.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and tyronelite
Yeah, I don't touch the app, and won't until I get a new phone and new number. It sucks, but there's no real difference other than convenience. https://www.textverified.com/ is recommended by the guy who runs SwipeHelper (Google his site, it's great). PingMe is also a good iOS app that works for Tinder.

Don't use the same email. If you use the same photos, strip the metadata and slightly crop. I'm not sure if this actually works, though, and I do think they use recognition software. I remember several times where I shitcanned all my old photos and suddenly my match rate went through the roof.
Or just download a clone phone number app for free. There are many available where you don't have to pay them a penny. You choose the number. Then use it for vert. You'll get the SMS sent to that app. AVOID apps that charge you money like that site above, textvertified. VERIFY MY NUTS!

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc
Or just download a clone phone number app for free. There are many available where you don't have to pay them a penny. You choose the number. Then use it for vert. You'll get the SMS sent to that app. AVOID apps that charge you money like that site above, textvertified. VERIFY MY NUTS!
Tried that already & Tinder said this number cannot be used or some bs

I always used google voice numbers

Tried that already & Tinder said this number cannot be used or some bs

I always used google voice numbers
Im sensing they had good reason to ban you. You're one of those Nigerian catfishers, uh?

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigJimsWornOutTires and ShowerMaxxing
Yea bro the biggest Nigerian scammer in NY :ogre:
damn u motherfuckers are in new york now? shit. this is fucked up. so much for that motherland, uh? fuck that motherland, right?

is any of these free?

Only Soyboys can slay through Tinder.