UEE looks much more subhuman in pictures than in motion.

x052xxxx52111111

x052xxxx52111111

Banned
It's very glaring in a picture, but less noticable in video, let alone real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
Hooding is the biggest cope
Medial canthus and tight lower eyelid are way more imp

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 17920, Deprived and 5 others
pfl + tight lower eyelids + enough volume in under eyes >>> cope hooding

Photos are what matters though.

Im entirely convinced hunter eyes are completely worthless for irl attractiveness. Not to say the eye area isn't important but all you need is decently narrow oval-ish eyes (don't even need to be completely almond), low scleral show and decently eyebrows. Every study I've read seems to say dimorphism in the eye area is pretty unimportant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deprived
Im entirely convinced hunter eyes are completely worthless for irl attractiveness. Not to say the eye area isn't important but all you need is decently narrow oval-ish eyes (don't even need to be completely almond), low scleral show and decently eyebrows. Every study I've read seems to say dimorphism in the eye area is pretty unimportant.
eye area is so fucking important its insane. I would say its as important as the jaw. Hunther eyes is a meme. And excessive uee is perceptible irl this post is cope.

eye area is so fucking important its insane. I would say its as important as the jaw. Hunther eyes is a meme. And excessive uee is perceptible irl this post is cope.
Obviously, but not as much as in pictures.

what do u mean by oticeable? of course most people will not look at someones face and say: damn this guy has a lot of upper eyelid exposure. It makes part of the overral face, and someones brain evaluates all that in less than a second.
Obviously, but not as much as in pictures.

what do u mean by oticeable? of course most people will not look at someones face and say: damn this guy has a lot of upper eyelid exposure. It makes part of the overral face, and someones brain evaluates all that in less than a second.
it's just less noticable than in a photo. it might be because it averages out the eyes or something.