Ugliness make you 'disgusting' not 'pitiful'

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
i think many of us will still be soaked in 'self pity' or at least experienced for once.

i dont know if its only for me but i felt like im some kind of pitiful protagonist in movie, and people should sympathize.

but i saw one chink manlet guy with really asymmetrical jaw and long midface, terrible teeth.

in split second that i saw his smile with that terrible teeth i felt some kind of urge to punch him in the face and beat him to death, so i left right away.

he might be suffering due to his ugliness, and he might be really sad and depressed because of something he didnt have choice on in the first place.

but he wasn't pitiful. he was disgusting.

and that's how female thinks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 275, RichardSpencel and 17 others
in split second that i saw his smile with that terrible teeth i felt some kind of urge to punch him in the face and beat him to death, so i left right away.

Bbe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 275, RichardSpencel and 10 others
bro you were projecting on that guy because you are also sub human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RichardSpencel, Short Ugly and Brown and 4 others
after I swallowed the black pill I always be extra polite and helpful to the subhuman incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, CupOfCoffee, Blitz and 3 others
all the girls that approached me had an air of pity in their interaction.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
I hate ugly people after bpill tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, InZayn, RichardSpencel and 2 others
i think many of us will still be soaked in 'self pity' or at least experienced for once.

i dont know if its only for me but i felt like im some kind of pitiful protagonist in movie, and people should sympathize.

but i saw one chink manlet guy with really asymmetrical jaw and long midface, terrible teeth.

he might be suffering due to his ugliness, and he might be really sad and depressed because of something he didnt have choice on in the first place.

Just remember it's over for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, CupOfCoffee, v123q43 and 1 other person
Legit. Props for reflecting yourself, most retards here never do it.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
i saw a pack of 15 koreans downtown today. they were so ugly and trying to compensate with shitty streatwear brands and apple airpods. yuck. at least they had girls with them though

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, RichardSpencel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Be chad or death

you cant have geniune human feelings for an ugly person I noticed this as well, no matter how hard I try I will never feel "truly" sorry for that "bloated currycel shitskin", its very werid to think about that given that everyone perceives me exactly the same, thats why I dont like going outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, toolateforme, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I hate ugly people after bpill tbh
Surprised it’s not the other way around...people Tend to dislike the people who have the unfair advantage
you cant have geniune human feelings for an ugly person I noticed this as well, no matter how hard I try I will never feel "truly" sorry for that "bloated currycel shitskin", its very werid to think about that given that everyone perceives me exactly the same, thats why I dont like going outside
This is why therapists should be screened for their dopamine and seratonin levels. They need levels high enough where they have the capacity to genuinely feel empathy for someone who’s sub 4 that may visit them.

Otherwise they may subconsciously suggest them self sabotaging ideas that may get them hurt/killed because they don’t want their ugly faces in their office anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Zeta ascended, Pillarman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3635 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro u saw me

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
in split second that i saw his smile with that terrible teeth i felt some kind of urge to punch him in the face and beat him to death, so i left right
Dude....u have mental problems, no decent person I know, not even the Stacys have this type hatred lmaoo

That is not how females think. The black pill made you hate subbys

I always look down at the floor in school when I'm walking around because I know my place as an ugly looking ethnic with short stature

I always hold the door for all my female classmates

and help pass around papers to female classmates

and I will help with classwork to female classmates

thats what I have to do considering I know I am a subhuman and my worth is exponentially below other guy in my school they can date

its all about learning where your SMV stands and acting accordingly. @toolateforme

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I always look down at the floor in school when I'm walking around because I know my place as an ugly looking ethnic with short stature

I always hold the door for all my female classmates

and help pass around papers to female classmates

and I will help with classwork to female classmates

thats what I have to do considering I know I am a subhuman and my worth is exponentially below other guy in my school they can date

its all about learning where your SMV stands and acting accordingly. @toolateforme
Don't do that shit. It's low T

Don't do that shit. It's low T
how?

its like a homeless man knowing he can't go to the car dealership to buy a car

same thing with a facially deformed ethnic who is also short, he doesn't deserve access to raising children (a family), access to a wife, or even id go as far to say access to sex in general

this is all why I'm KHHV, its not rocket science man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Vitruvian and toolateforme